Best Nootropic/Fat Burner Combo?!?!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Title says it all

What is a top notch nootropic and fat burner in one (if they even make such a product). I've been using Level 2 by Formutech recently and while it's "good" I want something with more of an UMPH. Mostly taking it in the AM before fasted cardio and/or work.

Mostly looking for a powder but not totally against pills.

Richyp1980

Awards
I like to use anorectant no 10 (little pricey but does melt fat really well) with modafinil. Concentration all day is really something and so long as I don’t drink more than a couple coffees throughout the day not jittery and I’m pretty caffeine sensitive

WarEeyore

Awards
I like to use anorectant no 10 (little pricey but does melt fat really well) with modafinil. Concentration all day is really something and so long as I don’t drink more than a couple coffees throughout the day not jittery and I’m pretty caffeine sensitive
HOLY MOLY is that ~200 dollars a bottle?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would check out FitMax as it sounds like its exactly what your looking for. There are great fat burning properties with 2g LCLT, Citrus Aurantium, Fucoxanthin, Olive Leaf Extract, Alpha-Yohimbine etc. But there is also a strong Nootropic effects with 2g Choline, 10mcg Huperzine, 200mg N-phenethyldimethylamine, Rholdia Rosea etc. Prob one of the best 'feel good' energy/fat burning supps ive had!

Richyp1980

Awards
HOLY MOLY is that ~200 dollars a bottle?
If you get on their mailing list they run promos 4 or 5 times per year where you get it under $50 a bottle. I stock up at this time. I find it works well and really quickly but that’s just me, everyone’s different I suppose

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that caffeine on the label ahead of choline bitartrate, LCLT, and ALCAR? That’s an insulting formula. Not worth $200. Not worth $50. Arguably not worth $25.

FitMax has already been mentioned. You have your caffeine, and also Theacrine, and much better doses of LCLT and choline bitartrate; FitMax has more of EACH of these two than that product has total between EVERY ingredient. Not to mention FitMax also has huperzine and rhodiola.

Richyp1980

Awards
Is that caffeine on the label ahead of choline bitartrate, LCLT, and ALCAR? That’s an insulting formula. Not worth $200. Not worth $50. Arguably not worth $25.

FitMax has already been mentioned. You have your caffeine, and also Theacrine, and much better doses of LCLT and choline bitartrate; FitMax has more of EACH of these two than that product has total between EVERY ingredient. Not to mention FitMax also has huperzine and rhodiola.
I’m no scientist, just a part time bro part time alcoholic who doesn’t mind the odd kebab (inc badly packed ones lol)
It seems to do the trick for me!
I can imagine there may be plenty better out there for much less but I’ve used this companies products for a few years now and always been chipper with the results but like I said before, everything’s different for different people, these just do the job for me.
I used to love dmaa and eph but they’re not so easy to come by in the uk and plus they can cause issues for work with me.

Richyp1980

Awards
I’m no scientist, just a part time bro part time alcoholic who doesn’t mind the odd kebab (inc badly packed ones lol)
It seems to do the trick for me!
I can imagine there may be plenty better out there for much less but I’ve used this companies products for a few years now and always been chipper with the results but like I said before, everything’s different for different people, these just do the job for me.
I used to love dmaa and eph but they’re not so easy to come by in the uk and plus they can cause issues for work with me.
Oh yeah and if you read, I never pay full price. I find them worth the offer price

WarEeyore

Awards
Oh yeah and if you read, I never pay full price. I find them worth the offer price
If it works for you then go for it. Think the main thing is that even at 50 bucks you're paying too much. As muscleupcrohn said, other companies offer identical/better formulas at more competitive prices.

ANORECTANT-No.10_ingredients_1024x1024.jpg

When you take away the ridiculous naming conventions of the ingredient panel: Caff, choline, tyrosine, LCLT, Theanine, Teacrine, ALCAR, Dandelion, and Rauwolscine for a combined total of 1500~mg. Effective carnitine doses are already eating that up (LCLT, ALCAR alone go up to 1g~ doses). Again do you. I'm not sure what UK brahs can even get anymore. I was just shocked that people would pay 200/bottle for that.

Also, didn't want to hijack the thread so I'll post a suggestion for OP. I'm not keen on a product for both fat loss and nootropics. I've always used Focus XT or CL Brainwash on the nootropic end. Both are solid formulas.

Richyp1980

Awards
If it works for you then go for it. Think the main thing is that even at 50 bucks you're paying too much. As muscleupcrohn said, other companies offer identical/better formulas at more competitive prices.

View attachment 164166

When you take away the ridiculous naming conventions of the ingredient panel: Caff, choline, tyrosine, LCLT, Theanine, Teacrine, ALCAR, Dandelion, and Rauwolscine for a combined total of 1500~mg. Effective carnitine doses are already eating that up (LCLT, ALCAR alone go up to 1g~ doses). Again do you. I'm not sure what UK brahs can even get anymore. I was just shocked that people would pay 200/bottle for that.

Also, didn't want to hijack the thread so I'll post a suggestion for OP. I'm not keen on a product for both fat loss and nootropics. I've always used Focus XT or CL Brainwash on the nootropic end. Both are solid formulas.
Super stuff. If I get some more Far East holidays this years I’ll be investing in some real stuff as nothing can beat it.
I might have a look at your suggestion though, I’m not pharmaceutical minded really so maybe a change is what’s needed.
All the best

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Liking some of these responses in here!!! Appreciate the feedback everyone

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fitmax is also my new go to. It reminds me of a very popular powdered fatburner that was discontinued a while back.

Here is the label for those interested.
fitmax-label.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hahaha - that's just because you're relying on label accuracy. It could have a lot of things in it, not on that label, that make it worth $50. If you're going to scam people for $200 a bottle for what's on that label, you will definitely lie about what you're putting in it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha - that's just because you're relying on label accuracy. It could have a lot of things in it, not on that label, that make it worth $50. If you're going to scam people for $200 a bottle for what's on that label, you will definitely lie about what you're putting in it.
Usually companies that charge such exorbitant prices tend to, ironically, cheap out on ingredients/doses, and rely on gullible, naive, and inexperienced customers to not know any better and fall for the placebo effect of good marketing, and even thinking that more expensive means better quality and more effective. Look at many nootropics on the market; crazy expensive, terribly dosed, and not spiked. It's just the average person doesn't really know any better.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Guess I'll be getting some FitMax!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess I'll be getting some FitMax!!!
I am actually really enjoying the feel of FitMax and I agree that it is definitely the closest thing to OG Alphamine. If it were raspberry lemonade flavored that would be even better!