Where to get Black Lion Vector..... in UK

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Please guys, I’ve been searching without any luck, I’m seeing everyone talking about Vecotr like crazy and wanted to try it on a bulk, I’d appreciate if some could point me to the right direction, I’m in UK and couldn’t find it :( thx!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Please guys, I’ve been searching without any luck, I’m seeing everyone talking about Vecotr like crazy and wanted to try it on a bulk, I’d appreciate if some could point me to the right direction, I’m in UK and couldn’t find it :( thx!
It’s at strong supplement shop, here’s the link to their site info on international shipping.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/international

Zippy

Awards
You can get it from JW supps for £53 in England but if you don’t mind a weeks wait you can get it from strongsupplementshop for £37 plus £3 delivery from the USA

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You can get it from JW supps for £53 in England but if you don’t mind a weeks wait you can get it from strongsupplementshop for £37 plus £3 delivery from the USA
Hey man thx! Didn’t know JW, it’s a bit expensive yes but based on what I read on here it’s worth the money :)

Thing with USA shipping is that 37+3+customs taxes which means like 10 quid less and also u have to consider its not gonna be here in 1 week so.... JW wins for me :)

Thanks once again :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are not really going to have much issues with customs, at least we have not had any customers report issues to us.

I am sure there are some guys from the UK that can attest to this, but most get their packages in about a weeks time.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You are not really going to have much issues with customs, at least we have not had any customers report issues to us.

I am sure there are some guys from the UK that can attest to this, but most get their packages in about a weeks time.
Thx Sir, when you say weeks time you mean few weeks right? If that’s so then I wanna start ASAP so probably I’m going to stick with jw sorry :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thx again :)
I’ve ordered from strong twice and had no issues and flew through customs no issues at

Just over a week it took

You should have jumped when they had the vector discount code and stocked up

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :) appreciated

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered from SSS and live in the UK. First time using them so we shall see. I could never buy from JW supplements. They're extortionate! They way I see it I'm happy to wait 2 weeks to save £40 (bought 2). At the end of the day no supp is going to give a miraculous instant transformation.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
This

Stick to 2 bottles at a time and customs nlikely to be a problem.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come it is only 3£ delivery to UK and I pay 17$ to Belgium?

Anyways I ordered two bottles from Strong without any issues and still cheaper than Jw (which also charges 7,5£ delivery to Belgium)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just FYI I ordered some on Friday from strong. Got dispatched on Saturday. I'll keep you updated on when I get it. (live in Scotland BTW) cost me £41.08

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Takes just over a week to the uk. Trust me delivery is rapid from strong. Dont bother with ******** or jw. I never got customs charges either.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my vector and nootropimax. Delivered to UK in under 1 week! Props to SSS. Youve gained a regular customer

On the 'not so good note', Nootropimax. What a let down! Bought the UK version off a UK supplier (not SSS) took the recommended dose and absolutely nothing! Took the original version today delivered by SSS which includes Noopept and Huperzine A, max dose of 3, and same experience. Zilch effect! Will up the dose to 4 tomorrow but looks like Ive wasted over £55! Really miffed because its was hyped so hard. I'm done with Performax products!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my vector and nootropimax. Delivered to UK in under 1 week! Props to SSS. Youve gained a regular customer

On the 'not so good note', Nootropimax. What a let down! Bought the UK version off a UK supplier (not SSS) took the recommended dose and absolutely nothing! Took the original version today delivered by SSS which includes Noopept and Huperzine A, max dose of 3, and same experience. Zilch effect! Will up the dose to 4 tomorrow but looks like Ive wasted over £55! Really miffed because its was hyped so hard. I'm done with Performax products!
It’s very bizarre that you notice “nothing” from 3 caps. That’s almost 400mg of caffeine, and also 75mg Theacrine. Ignoring the nootropics for a minute, if you’re not noticing “anything” from that, you must have an insane stimulant tolerance. When in the day did you take them? What else did you take on those days and when? It’s very strange to see someone notice “nothing” from 3 caps, even just some level of energy/stimulant effects.

Edit: I see a while back you mentioned that you’d tried most of the ingredients in NootropiMax already and hadn’t noticed much from them, and that you have ~10 cups of coffee a day, and that caffeine and Theacrine are “like water” to you. So it doesn’t really surprise me that you noticed no stimulation then. Perhaps it’d be more accurate to say that the ingredients just don’t work for you, which you seem to have already guessed at before using it, than to say that it doesn’t work or is a bad formula. Unfortunately, not everything works for everybody.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you a stim junkie. I am and I find every few months I need to take two weeks off to reset my receptors. It's hard though its like going cold turkey and you feel lathargic as hell the first few days. I'll get up, have a coffee, then 30 mins later have 2 scoops of OL bloodshr3d, pop 15mg yhcl. Then in the afternoon take more bloodshr3d with 5mg yhcl then in the evening I can take 2 scoops of cannibal riot and feel absolutely f all.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried all the ingredients, aside from the ester and sceletium so dont think ill give this a go as my neural pathways dont seem to respond to these lol. I need to reduce my caffeine intake. Currentlly on close to 10 cups a day! Its obviously having a blunting effect
You seem to have already said that you don’t respond to the vast majority of the ingredients in the product, so wouldn’t that mean that the product just doesn’t work for you, not that it’s a bad product?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the products i have tried individually, others not, eg Noopept XT has worked reasonably well for me in the past. i bought this becuase of the claims of 'synergistic' effects which has turned out to be an invalid hypothesis in my case. As Ive said before I always keep an open mind. However I should have followed my original instincts in this instance

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the products i have tried individually, others not, eg Noopept XT has worked reasonably well for me in the past. i bought this becuase of the claims of 'synergistic' effects which has turned out to be an invalid hypothesis in my case. As Ive said before I always keep an open mind. However I should have followed my original instincts in this instance
Ok. I understand where you’re coming from now. I may have mistook you saying it didn’t work for you as a condemnation of the product in general. If that’s the case, that’s my bad. I’m sorry it didn’t work for you. If nothing else, using it daily should provide the longer-term benefits of bacopa (I’m not sure if you’ve used that daily for weeks or not), and research also suggests that even choline may work better if taken daily.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you a stim junkie. I am and I find every few months I need to take two weeks off to reset my receptors. It's hard though its like going cold turkey and you feel lathargic as hell the first few days. I'll get up, have a coffee, then 30 mins later have 2 scoops of OL bloodshr3d, pop 15mg yhcl. Then in the afternoon take more bloodshr3d with 5mg yhcl then in the evening I can take 2 scoops of cannibal riot and feel absolutely f all.
I am a self confessed stim junkie. However some products still stimulate me eg Reign and Mesomorph. Not even a tingle or buzz with Nootropimax

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try a mini experiment. Try and take two days off without stims and then try some and see what it does.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a self confessed stim junkie. However some products still stimulate me eg Reign and Mesomorph. Not even a tingle or buzz with Nootropimax
Reign and Meso both have more “exotic” stimulants than caffeine and Theacrine. It’s apples to oranges really, both in regards to effects, and even the goals/primary uses of the products. If you have sky-high caffeine tolerance, then it’s likely the addition of the exotic stims that are giving you the effects, so it’s no surprise that caffeine and Theacrine aren’t cutting it for you.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I understand where you’re coming from now. I may have mistook you saying it didn’t work for you as a condemnation of the product in general. If that’s the case, that’s my bad. I’m sorry it didn’t work for you. If nothing else, using it daily should provide the longer-term benefits of bacopa (I’m not sure if you’ve used that daily for weeks or not), and research also suggests that even choline may work better if taken daily.
Looking for something that has more of an acute effect. Sonthing that gives me an uplift when my batteries are feeling low or when I need a boost for work eg giving a presentation, instead of a blakc cup of coffee. For the health effects I would buy the compounds you mentioned individually and bump up the dose. Not knocking the product it hasnt worked so far. Will up to 4 and possibly 5 max and see

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a mini experiment. Try and take two days off without stims and then try some and see what it does.
Cant go cold turkey which is why one of the reasons i bought the Nootropimax to see if it could help wean me off / substitute for the coffee and stims

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for something that has more of an acute effect. Sonthing that gives me an uplift when my batteries are feeling low or when I need a boost for work eg giving a presentation, instead of a blakc cup of coffee. For the health effects I would buy the compounds you mentioned individually and bump up the dose. Not knocking the product it hasnt worked so far. Will up to 4 and possibly 5 max and see
Have you tried -finils? Of course, treat them with caution, but they can be great for occasional use when you really need to knock out an entire day or work.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried -finils? Of course, treat them with caution, but they can be great for occasional use when you really need to knock out an entire day or work.
Yes. But having troubles getting a reliable supplier that doesnt require prescription
Have tried Moda and Adrafinil
Would love to give Armo a shot next

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. But having troubles getting a reliable supplier that doesnt require prescription
Have tried Moda and Adrafinil
Would love to give Armo a shot next
I'm not a big fan of Adrafinil in the admittedly very limited experience I have with it. Flmodafinil I enjoy though, and you can get it pretty easily without a prescription here in the US; it's just a powder, so you'd need a milligram scale to measure the dose out.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I know what you mean. I never got anything out of their products, be it Alphamax, their nootropic stuff, Massmax Xt or even their alpha Y was not a success for me. There are some nice reps here and I respect the company, but it just does not cut it for me either.