Sinfit cookies

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
So over the last several years protein cookies/bar get hyped like “oh my god this feels guilty like eating a candy bar” and other sayings praising how good the bar /cookie is. The last being my bar by pro supps and those cake bites by optimum nutrition. Every time I’m let down like serious, not even close to a snickers bar and half way through you taste the chalky or chemical taste or it has a tough texture and so heavy it makes way it that much more work to eat. The only thing to me that ever came close to almost being guilty was detour bars (I’ve yet to try fit crunch). Well, this sin fit birthday cake finally lives up to the hype. It legit is really good. It does feel guilty. This tastes like what I thought a cake bite would taste like plus some. Hats off to sin fit

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried but i've seen pics of the bday cake one and it looks like it tastes good so I may have to try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't tried but i've seen pics of the bday cake one and it looks like it tastes good so I may have to try.
They are 100% legit.
I have said it in every thread
i Know Mowglisml, got some and was very impressed when I told him about the deals.

I know Rocket3015 is looking to pick some up too. The Feedback is stellar across the board.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure I could eat just one, They look "So Good"

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Birthday Cake is legit, the Chocolate Chip is very good too.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
I always had the Lenny and Larry cookies but these look interesting enough to try.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are 100% legit.
i Know Mowglisml, got some and was very impressed when I told him about the deals.

I know Rocket3015 is looking to pick some up too. The Feedback is stellar across the board.
The only thing that worries me is, are they legit because they don't meet the label and are just sugary ass cookies? lol. Because didn't Len and Larry's do this?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only thing that worries me is, are they legit because they don't meet the label and are just sugary ass cookies? lol. Because didn't Len and Larry's do this?

The texture is baked with a nice glaze (Sinfit) compared to a reagular cookie (L&L)
The macros are also much better (35g of carbs compared to like 50+g on a L&L) and 20g of protein compared to whatever L&L truly is.. maybe half of that? Who knows.
Tank88 just bought some today, so he will update his thoughts soon. Just like others have praised the cookies in here today.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The texture is baked with a nice glaze (Sinfit) compared to a reagular cookie (L&L)
The macros are also much better (35g of carbs compared to like 50+g on a L&L) and 20g of protein compared to whatever L&L truly is.. maybe half of that? Who knows.
Tank88 just bought some today, so he will update his thoughts soon. Just like others have praised the cookies in here today.
I have these in my amazon cart and ready to pull the trigger on a box of the Birthday Cake! Thanks man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have these in my amazon cart and ready to pull the trigger on a box of the Birthday Cake! Thanks man!
Your overpaying ordering there just sayin
You can get them much cheaper in other places even with shipping

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang those look good. I was a lenny & larry's fan but these look even better. I think i'm gunna try a few now!

Jonesie

Awards
I got some optimum nutrition cake bites (birthday cake and red velvet) and they were absolutely disgusting. I did get them free with loyalty points as they had a short "best before" date but my god were they soo dry and chewy. Ended up eating a bite of each flavour and throwing the rest.
Currently using Carb Killa bars but am desperately trying to find sinfit in the UK for a decent price.
If anyone knows where please let me know.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I drove by a VS today and I thought I would stop and try one, they don't have them !

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed a box of the bday cake sinfit cookies from an online retailer, arriving Monday. Will share my thoughts!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Make you a deal, order a box of them, if you do not like them I will trade you for them
I am trying to not place an order, I know I will order a bunch of other stuff too. I can't help my self......

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am trying to not place an order, I know I will order a bunch of other stuff too. I can't help my self......
Order 1-2 boxes of cookies ( i would go BDAY for sure and either Choc Chip/PB)
Try 1 Bday or 1 of each flavor you grab. If you don't like I will trade you
Offer is on the table. In the end you will only benefit because you know I would trade in your favor.

Check your email and if you are disappointed I will make sure I trade you enough in return to make it a fair deal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Order 1-2 boxes of cookies ( i would go BDAY for sure and either Choc Chip/PB)
Try 1 Bday or 1 of each flavor you grab. If you don't like I will trade you
Offer is on the table. In the end you will only benefit because you know I would trade in your favor.

Check your email and if you are disappointed I will make sure I trade you enough in return to make it a fair deal.
You always treat me well !

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you man, but one thing that kind of puts my mind at ease is that Flex Lewis is involved with this company (yes i know cutler and heath were sponsored by muscletech too haha), but i do feel he won't put his name on something that's not good quality. maybe i'm naive in thinking that, but time will tell, i'm waiting on mine to be delivered thanks to TheSolution

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, tell me about it, i wanted a box of cookies and ended up buying a ton of stuff..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha, tell me about it, i wanted a box of cookies and ended up buying a ton of stuff..
Went to the 3 letter store over the weekend, they had none, so Bob here I come !!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So over the last several years protein cookies/bar get hyped like “oh my god this feels guilty like eating a candy bar” and other sayings praising how good the bar /cookie is. The last being my bar by pro supps and those cake bites by optimum nutrition. Every time I’m let down like serious, not even close to a snickers bar and half way through you taste the chalky or chemical taste or it has a tough texture and so heavy it makes way it that much more work to eat. The only thing to me that ever came close to almost being guilty was detour bars (I’ve yet to try fit crunch). Well, this sin fit birthday cake finally lives up to the hype. It legit is really good. It does feel guilty. This tastes like what I thought a cake bite would taste like plus some. Hats off to sin fit
hmmm, some have more calories than a candy bar...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are 100% legit.

how many calories is that?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only problem with these cookies and the Quest ones are the high fats. It really is almost as high as a normal cookie.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My only problem with these cookies and the Quest ones are the high fats. It really is almost as high as a normal cookie.
But you do get Whey more protein than in a regular cookie!!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the protein is fine, but when I'm taking in 17g of fats on a cookie it puts a strain on me for the rest of the day.

I thought the Quest chocolate chip one was a little dry but fairly tasty. And by the look of Solution's pics the Sinfit ones look better texture-wise.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the extra 10 or 12 grams of protein really won't make any difference.....

smoke and mirrors, look at all this protein but ignore all the other crap in it....

its just a cookie with a bunch of fake fiber and preservatives and artificial flavors.....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause normal cookies don't have no protein man!
we'll they do and here is a thought, dip it in milk....get some calcium and extra protein....

8 ounces low fat milk with a couple cookies....solved and so much better!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we'll they do and here is a thought, dip it in milk....get some calcium and extra protein....

8 ounces low fat milk with a couple cookies....solved and so much better!
But what if the person is lactose intolerant, how will they get their extra protein?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But what if the person is lactose intolerant, how will they get their extra protein?
lactose free milk or any other whole food protein source, a cup of beans maybe....

I made a beef taco yesterday that had 220 calories.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and hey if you enjoy the cookie, eat it, but don't think its doing anything a normal cookie would do....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
USPlabsRep I'm just messing with you, I understand what you are saying, but if is a good excuse to eat a cookie ............

compan

compan

Awards
Finally got around to trying the SinFit cookies and the hype...is real.