Brutal4ce - Blackstone Labs

Blaine712

Awards
Need some advice people.

This is my second time running this product and I know I need to be taking something on cycle but not sure. I im only running 130mg daily and don't want to add any other pro-hormones to it. Just looking for some things I should be taking to help support my system.

I've been advised NAC, Milk Thistle, and Fish Oil. Anything else?

Also what do y'all advise for a PCT?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally run rich pianas liver and organ for gear support. And for pct I would run nolvadex at 40/20/10/10 and maybe throw in some type of otc pct

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah arimistane doesn’t do anything for estrogen. Only maybe lowers cortisol

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
For on cycle I would do CEL cycle assist. You don’t really need liver support like TUDCA or anything since it’s not methylated. For PCT I would do Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and a cortisol reducer like Reduce XT.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
For on cycle I would do CEL cycle assist. You don’t really need liver support like TUDCA or anything since it’s not methylated. For PCT I would do Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and a cortisol reducer like Reduce XT.
COQ 10 is a good option for cardiovascular health

Blaine712

Awards
I would personally run rich pianas liver and organ for gear support. And for pct I would run nolvadex at 40/20/10/10 and maybe throw in some type of otc pct
Love rich pianas products, will look into that forsure. I've considered Blackstone labs PCT and possibly Clomid. Thoughts?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn’t go with blackstones lab pct as it’s pretty trash. I would go with Olympus labs super pct. but as long as your taking a serm. It won’t really matter what your going with. You really just want some test boosters

Blaine712

Awards
I Ran DAA and NOW tribulus extreme as tests booster after last round.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya run those with a serm and you’ll be fine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with the CEL cycle assist. Great product and has all the essentials.