LionEdge Nutrition Post Edge?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anybody tried this product? It looks interesting....

91uA4CF-pYL__SL1500_.jpg

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to try it but they dont ship to Canada

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How does it have 100 calories with 25g protein (100 calories), 6g carbs (24 calories) and 1.5g fat (13.5 calories)?

I wouldn’t want an “anti-inflammatory matrix”. COX-2 inhibition post workout isn’t beneficial.

400mg magnesium oxide? Magnesium in this form, at this amount, could have you on the toilet afterwards.

Wouldn’t 100mcg of Chromium Polynicotinate be like 83% DV instead of 8%?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How does it have 100 calories with 25g protein (100 calories), 6g carbs (24 calories) and 1.5g fat (13.5 calories)?

I wouldn’t want an “anti-inflammatory matrix”. COX-2 inhibition post workout isn’t beneficial.

400mg magnesium oxide? Magnesium in this form, at this amount, could have you on the toilet afterwards.

Wouldn’t 100mcg of Chromium Polynicotinate be like 83% DV instead of 8%?
Yeah there are definitely a few head scratchers on that label. For what it's worth, I just looked up the product again and it appears that the label I posted is in correct. The correct one is as followed:

lionedge-post-edge-label.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah there are definitely a few head scratchers on that label. For what it's worth, I just looked up the product again and it appears that the label I posted is in correct. The correct one is as followed:

View attachment 163769
There are still a few things on the label that don’t add up.