The case for Cardarine.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Read the interview with the guy who invented it. He is developing another version without the downsides (which apparently people ignore).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-exercise-pill

2. Rodents eliminate drugs from their bodies much faster than we do, so they have to receive higher doses to see the same effects.

In the case of cardarine, the mice were given 10 mg per kilogram of cardarine per day, which adjusted for the human metabolism , comes out to about 75 mg per day for a 200-pound man.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Yeah, that's the EC I was talking about. If it didn't treat you well, then I guess it's just not for you; we all react differently. Your dosing seems pretty standard; I've seen 20mg and 200mg up to 3x per day in studies. Some people swear by cardarine, but some of the safety studies in rodents scares me away. There are some very promising initial studies in human subjects though, so it really comes down to determining risk vs reward, as most things in life do.
    Iíve just checked my Ephedrine which is supposedly pharmaceutical grade and itís dosed at 8mg i have been using just the one with caffeine in my pre workout...
    So to clarify if I were to use this for fat burning purposes I would need 2 or more of these 8mg in one dose or? Just looking at minimum effective dose, if all variables consistent with purpose of maximising thermogenesis.

Any help appreciated bro

4. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Iíve just checked my Ephedrine which is supposedly pharmaceutical grade and itís dosed at 8mg i have been using just the one with caffeine in my pre workout...
    So to clarify if I were to use this for fat burning purposes I would need 2 or more of these 8mg in one dose or? Just looking at minimum effective dose, if all variables consistent with purpose of maximising thermogenesis.

Any help appreciated bro
    Yeah. 20mg with 200mg caffeine (3x daily) is a common studied dose.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1318281/
    You may want to start lower to assess tolerance, and perhaps try 2x per day before 3x.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Where can i get good ephedrine at?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Savageoutlaw View Post
    Where can i get good ephedrine at?
    It's easy to find if you know where to look. Just be careful with quantity, low enough amount goes unnoticed. Too much brings the DEA to the door. Haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    It's easy to find if you know where to look. Just be careful with quantity, low enough amount goes unnoticed. Too much brings the DEA to the door. Haha
    To add to this, I don't know why you would bother with it. When bronkaid or primatene are easy and legal to get. Plus if your willing to go to the grey market for ephedrine then just get clen. Clen is stronger and will get you in less trouble, if were for some rare reason you get caught.

8. Gotcha didnít know it was illegal still but thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by Savageoutlaw View Post
    Gotcha didnít know it was illegal still but thanks
    Not illegal just illegal to get it from anywhere other than a pharmacy. It's to control quantity sold, so people aren't making meth

10. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Not illegal just illegal to get it from anywhere other than a pharmacy. It's to control quantity sold, so people aren't making meth
    This. Just buy it from the pharmacy (behind the counter but no prescription needed) in reasonable quantities and youíre golden. No need to reinvent the wheel.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This. Just buy it from the pharmacy (behind the counter but no prescription needed) in reasonable quantities and youíre golden. No need to reinvent the wheel.
    Exactly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The case for DMAA - thoughts?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 01:12 PM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM