Chosen1 black stone labs

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Just curious if anybody has tried this product and how did it work for you? New to the page. New to the world of “supplements”. Have done lots of research on 1 andro and have heard it is affective and very little side effects occur. Anybody else think differently?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem with chosen 1 it’s just so underdosed

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Ive heard they did that because its more absorbable than your average 1 andro because of the delivery method. Is that true? Is it lt dosed lower because of that?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Truly I don’t know much about 1-Andro so I’m not gonna comment on that. But I’ve just heard of people having to buy 2-3 bottles to get good results. By the way would this be your first cycle?

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Yes it would. I am currently 6’1 210lbs at 11-12% bodyfat naturally. Looking to cut a little fat and maybe gain 5lbs of lean muscle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your looking to cut some fat and add muscle then I would 100% recommend you epistane. Great for a first time cycle. And will definitely lean you out more and add more muscle on you than something like 1-Andro.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
The only reason i went with 1-andro is because it has very few side effects. What kind of sides would i be susceptible to with that?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m actually running epistane right now and have zero sides. Sides on epistane are very limited to non. Most people don’t get any sides. But some sides you may encounter would be Headaches ,back pumps and lethargy (if not running with test base)

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Ill have to look into it. Have you tried any laxogenin products? What kind of sides can happen with them?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Laxogenin is a natural product. Pretty much trash. Lots of people have tried and seen nothing I’ve also tried it at 100mg a day for 4 weeks and I seen no results

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Ok well i already started this chosen 1 ive been doing it for around 4 days and the only thing ive noticed so far is a slight vertigo, small non painful musclespasms and hunger. I know you dont normally see results until the second week but have you heard of anyone with that happening?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes those seem like typical sides for any Ph. What’s your cycle support and pct

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Im not running any pct and for support im taking a high dose of nac and milk thistle. I was told it fidnt require a pct because its non methylated and doesnt convert to dht.. should i be taking one?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t know where you heard you don’t need a pct as where 1-andro is super suppressive. Maybe the person who told that meant to say you don’t need a cycle support supplement. Since it isn’t methylated. But you absolutely need to be taking nolvadex with some sort of OTC PCT afterwards.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I had no idea that was the case. Everyone i have spoke to said to not do one.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya man if you know you won’t be able to get your hands on some nolva then I would just quit the cycle before it’s to late.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
My gym sells pcts. What other kinds of pcts could i take? Only that one?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes you need a real serm. How old are you by the way

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I am 22. So what are some examples of real serms that would work well?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I was in your shoes. I would buy nolvadex and run it at 40/20/10/10. And buy an otc pct of your choice

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s a useless AI. Man I don’t mean to sound mean. But you should just stop taking Chosen 1 and do more research please.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I mean i felt i had done tons of research i am getting mixed information from many people. So if i get nolvadex i should run it at 40mg first week 20 mg second week and 10mg the next two weeks?

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I mean ill stop taking it if im not able to get nolvadex

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Do you know some reputable brands with quality nolvadex?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes that’s personally what I would do. I would also buy some test boosters or an otc pct to go along with the nolvadex

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can’t source, but it’s not hard to find that’s all I can say

Haydenrileysb

Awards
What do you mean by otc pct like DIM or something?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Over the counter pct, something you would see in your supplement shop or something your gym would sell

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you decide to continue definitely get some nolva or clomid and run nolva at 20/20/10/10 for a 4 week pct. A general rule is to have your pct products in hand before you start your cycle to.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prehaps before you brought it you should have posted here with all the information as there’s some very knowledgeable people who would have pointed you in the right direction

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I didnt know this exhisted. But thanks all of you for the help.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the Nolvadex, just get some good herbal boosters like Longjack or Fenugreek. You will be fine. Shutdown is no where near as back as people proclaim. Of course everyone will explode, but as I said the advising of Nolvadex for everything under the sun isn't my cup of tea,,,

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't worry about the Nolvadex, just get some good herbal boosters like Longjack or Fenugreek. You will be fine. Shutdown is no where near as back as people proclaim. Of course everyone will explode, but as I said the advising of Nolvadex for everything under the sun isn't my cup of tea,,,
Better safe than sorry, no? If you don’t mind running anabolics/PHs/etc why would you be opposed to running something like Nolva in PCT? Genuinely curious.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
I mean from what ive read theres tons of side effects even with the nolvadex. almost more than there is with chosen 1 itself. But i was able to get some nolvadex from a buddy prolly going to do it at 20,20,10,10 and a quality free test booster with nac, milk thistle and turmeric although i take the liver support at all times anyway.

Haydenrileysb

Awards
Moneys no issue btw i dont really care how much it cost i mean so im pretty much doing whatever i need.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry, no? If you don’t mind running anabolics/PHs/etc why would you be opposed to running something like Nolva in PCT? Genuinely curious.
Well, it lowers IGF-1 levels and usually people get research chems, which can be hard to dose. It totally depends on the cycle and the person.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it lowers IGF-1 levels and usually people get research chems, which can be hard to dose. It totally depends on the cycle and the person.
Ok. IMO, if you can't figure out how to dose research chems, you probably shouldn't be running a cycle haha. I will admit that people will typically recover from this sort of cycle with time, but something like Nolva would seem to be the quickest and most guaranteed way to make this recovery happen as quickly as possible. As for if it's necessary or not comes down to the individual though, I can agree to that. Recommended and needed aren't always the same thing I suppose.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Ok. IMO, if you can't figure out how to dose research chems, you probably shouldn't be running a cycle haha. I will admit that people will typically recover from this sort of cycle with time, but something like Nolva would seem to be the quickest and most guaranteed way to make this recovery happen as quickly as possible. As for if it's necessary or not comes down to the individual though, I can agree to that. Recommended and needed aren't always the same thing I suppose.
I am not disputing the effect of Nolva but I prefer to use natty supplements to recover especially from PH's. I think there is way more to this process than simply taking Nolva or any singular ingredient. Again, I think we grossly over estimate the intelligence of the average person using these compounds. Most people seem to think a "more is better" approach is the way to go and that's simply not true.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Moneys no issue btw i dont really care how much it cost i mean so im pretty much doing whatever i need.
In that case get more chosen one and run at least double the dose for at least 6 weeks.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottom line, if it messes with your nads you don’t want to fcuk them up short term or long term.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry just saw this, but BSLs chosen1 and brutal4ce are underdosed, and you would have to buy multiple bottles to achieve any results worth spending the time and money on. ITs kinda sad actually as people who dont know better buy 1 bottle take it and see no results and think the ingredient or even worse that supplements dont work.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't the yield of any PH depend on its delivery system? So, let's say a product with 110mg/tab with Cyclosome delivery system will delivery much better yield than any other PH with weaker delivery system. Am I wrong?

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't the yield of any PH depend on its delivery system? So, let's say a product with 110mg/tab with Cyclosome delivery system will delivery much better yield than any other PH with weaker delivery system. Am I wrong?
Delivery system is important sure, but I am not sure if cyclosome makes that big of a difference. I have not seen any concrete examples that cyclosome makes that big of an impact. At least in the case of BSL's phs.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say this is debatable.

Super Mandro has always come with 330 mg of 1-Andro per daily dose but when it first came out it used Bergamottin to enhance absorption as based on the West Texas A&M Study (link below). Customer feedback has always been very consistent with the study's results, give or take a litte depending on user.

http://www.ergo-log.com/month-of-weight-training-with-prohormone-3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one-four-lean-kgs-gain.html

Roughly 6 months after it came out Hard Rock removed Bergamottin and switched to Liposomal Delivery. Customer feedback has remained consistent with original version, any differences are likely to be statistically insignificant.

We have never had a product that offers 330 mg of 1-andro with no delivery system so it could possibly be the case that both Bergamottin and Liposomal work equally as well.

Again, it is debatable but I would say that based on what we have seen from customers, making sure you are getting the proper dose is #1, especially if you are trying to replicate the results of studies.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In case you guys were interested:

Bergamottin: This is a substance naturally found in grapefruit and is a natural inhibitor of an enzyme found in the liver and intestines called CYP3A4. This enzyme plays a role in removing 1-Androsterone from your body and breaks it down very fast causing much of the compound to just pass through your system. With Bergamottin inhibiting this process, the compounds break down is significantly reduced allowing for more of it to be absorbed into the bloodstream.