Chosen1 black stone labs

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Chosen1 black stone labs

Yes thatís personally what I would do. I would also buy some test boosters or an otc pct to go along with the nolvadex

2. Canít source, but itís not hard to find thatís all I can say
    •   

3. What do you mean by otc pct like DIM or something?

4. Over the counter pct, something you would see in your supplement shop or something your gym would sell

5. If you decide to continue definitely get some nolva or clomid and run nolva at 20/20/10/10 for a 4 week pct. A general rule is to have your pct products in hand before you start your cycle to.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Prehaps before you brought it you should have posted here with all the information as thereís some very knowledgeable people who would have pointed you in the right direction

7. I didnt know this exhisted. But thanks all of you for the help.

8. I wouldn't worry about the Nolvadex, just get some good herbal boosters like Longjack or Fenugreek. You will be fine. Shutdown is no where near as back as people proclaim. Of course everyone will explode, but as I said the advising of Nolvadex for everything under the sun isn't my cup of tea,,,
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the Nolvadex, just get some good herbal boosters like Longjack or Fenugreek. You will be fine. Shutdown is no where near as back as people proclaim. Of course everyone will explode, but as I said the advising of Nolvadex for everything under the sun isn't my cup of tea,,,
    Better safe than sorry, no? If you donít mind running anabolics/PHs/etc why would you be opposed to running something like Nolva in PCT? Genuinely curious.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Yes and you can literally buy it for 30$ which is cheaper than most otc pcts

11. I mean from what ive read theres tons of side effects even with the nolvadex. almost more than there is with chosen 1 itself. But i was able to get some nolvadex from a buddy prolly going to do it at 20,20,10,10 and a quality free test booster with nac, milk thistle and turmeric although i take the liver support at all times anyway.

12. Moneys no issue btw i dont really care how much it cost i mean so im pretty much doing whatever i need.

13. Ya that sounds good

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Better safe than sorry, no? If you don’t mind running anabolics/PHs/etc why would you be opposed to running something like Nolva in PCT? Genuinely curious.
    Well, it lowers IGF-1 levels and usually people get research chems, which can be hard to dose. It totally depends on the cycle and the person.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Well, it lowers IGF-1 levels and usually people get research chems, which can be hard to dose. It totally depends on the cycle and the person.
    Ok. IMO, if you can't figure out how to dose research chems, you probably shouldn't be running a cycle haha. I will admit that people will typically recover from this sort of cycle with time, but something like Nolva would seem to be the quickest and most guaranteed way to make this recovery happen as quickly as possible. As for if it's necessary or not comes down to the individual though, I can agree to that. Recommended and needed aren't always the same thing I suppose.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok. IMO, if you can't figure out how to dose research chems, you probably shouldn't be running a cycle haha. I will admit that people will typically recover from this sort of cycle with time, but something like Nolva would seem to be the quickest and most guaranteed way to make this recovery happen as quickly as possible. As for if it's necessary or not comes down to the individual though, I can agree to that. Recommended and needed aren't always the same thing I suppose.
    I am not disputing the effect of Nolva but I prefer to use natty supplements to recover especially from PH's. I think there is way more to this process than simply taking Nolva or any singular ingredient. Again, I think we grossly over estimate the intelligence of the average person using these compounds. Most people seem to think a "more is better" approach is the way to go and that's simply not true.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Haydenrileysb View Post
    Moneys no issue btw i dont really care how much it cost i mean so im pretty much doing whatever i need.
    In that case get more chosen one and run at least double the dose for at least 6 weeks.

18. Bottom line, if it messes with your nads you donít want to fcuk them up short term or long term.

19. Will this cause more suppression?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Haydenrileysb View Post
    Will this cause more suppression?
    Running it longer will suppress you more but as long as you are running nolva. You should be fine

21. Sorry just saw this, but BSLs chosen1 and brutal4ce are underdosed, and you would have to buy multiple bottles to achieve any results worth spending the time and money on. ITs kinda sad actually as people who dont know better buy 1 bottle take it and see no results and think the ingredient or even worse that supplements dont work.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

22. Doesn't the yield of any PH depend on its delivery system? So, let's say a product with 110mg/tab with Cyclosome delivery system will delivery much better yield than any other PH with weaker delivery system. Am I wrong?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Doesn't the yield of any PH depend on its delivery system? So, let's say a product with 110mg/tab with Cyclosome delivery system will delivery much better yield than any other PH with weaker delivery system. Am I wrong?
    Delivery system is important sure, but I am not sure if cyclosome makes that big of a difference. I have not seen any concrete examples that cyclosome makes that big of an impact. At least in the case of BSL's phs.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

24. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Doesn't the yield of any PH depend on its delivery system? So, let's say a product with 110mg/tab with Cyclosome delivery system will delivery much better yield than any other PH with weaker delivery system. Am I wrong?
    I would say this is debatable.

Super Mandro has always come with 330 mg of 1-Andro per daily dose but when it first came out it used Bergamottin to enhance absorption as based on the West Texas A&M Study (link below). Customer feedback has always been very consistent with the study's results, give or take a litte depending on user.

http://www.ergo-log.com/month-of-wei...-kgs-gain.html

Roughly 6 months after it came out Hard Rock removed Bergamottin and switched to Liposomal Delivery. Customer feedback has remained consistent with original version, any differences are likely to be statistically insignificant.

We have never had a product that offers 330 mg of 1-andro with no delivery system so it could possibly be the case that both Bergamottin and Liposomal work equally as well.

Again, it is debatable but I would say that based on what we have seen from customers, making sure you are getting the proper dose is #1, especially if you are trying to replicate the results of studies.
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

25. In case you guys were interested:

Bergamottin: This is a substance naturally found in grapefruit and is a natural inhibitor of an enzyme found in the liver and intestines called CYP3A4. This enzyme plays a role in removing 1-Androsterone from your body and breaks it down very fast causing much of the compound to just pass through your system. With Bergamottin inhibiting this process, the compounds break down is significantly reduced allowing for more of it to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 03:16 AM
  2. Black Stone Labs Chosen 1 PH
    By BigDaddy69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 06:27 PM
  3. Black stone labs
    By fro60ol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 12:24 AM