Rauwolscine

pro45

Awards
I can't use yohimbe anymore. The side effects are too harsh. Has anyone used Rauwolscine successfully without the sides usually associated with yohimbe and yohimbine? Thanks in advance...

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It typically is easier for users to tolerate, but I think Coop had a write up awhile back and it is likely less efficient for fat loss that YHCl.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are really set on using it, you could buy 2.5 mg caps and just slowly build your tolerance.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you referring to yohimbine hcl or have you just been using yohimbe bark extract. The extract can be very intolerable. In a 500mg pill you are maybe getting 5mg yohimbine if your lucky and all the other **** can cause you stomach upsets and nausea etc.

pro45

Awards
Are you referring to yohimbine hcl or have you just been using yohimbe bark extract. The extract can be very intolerable. In a 500mg pill you are maybe getting 5mg yohimbine if your lucky and all the other **** can cause you stomach upsets and nausea etc.
Yes, I've tried the HCI version and it was a bad deal, even at a low dose. I might give it another try at a very low dose. The bark extract was a nightmare...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get jittery and sick feeling with y hcl. Rauwolscine is good to go for me. I would suggest starting at low dose and working your way up to be safe. You could even run Rauwolscine for a few weeks, then try low dose hcl, to see if you become more tolerable.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I can't take the extract at all. It messes me up horribly (cold sweats etc...) I can do the HCL in the right supplement and the a-yo is a little better. It really depends on the supplement for me.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same "Target A2" as the old one from "Analyzed Supplements"?
eng_pm_Target-A2-90-caps-286_1.png

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I friggin hate the sides from Yohimbine, but alpha-y is great. I highly recommend alpha burn from Evomuse or the Olympus Labs version. It may not be 100% as effective as Yohimbine in Coop's opinion, but Yohimbine is worthless to me so any % is better than the 0% yohimbine gives me.

Not sure Coop could really support that Y or AY are more effective in either case. It is hard enough to prove either ingredient has any effect, let alone one is x amount more effective.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I friggin hate the sides from Yohimbine, but alpha-y is great. I highly recommend alpha burn from Evomuse or the Olympus Labs version. It may not be 100% as effective as Yohimbine in Coop's opinion, but Yohimbine is worthless to me so any % is better than the 0% yohimbine gives me.

Not sure Coop could really support that Y or AY are more effective in either case. It is hard enough to prove either ingredient has any effect, let alone one is x amount more effective.
What I don’t get is I can take up to 7.5 mg of YHCL and be just fine but 3mg of Alpha Y (raw) makes me feel like I’m about to die. Can anyone explain this?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I don’t get is I can take up to 7.5 mg of YHCL and be just fine but 3mg of Alpha Y (raw) makes me feel like I’m about to die. Can anyone explain this?
No, I cannot...but it is an interesting observation. I will look into this more as I have time. Does it give you the cold, shivering sweats like Y gives people?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I cannot...but it is an interesting observation. I will look into this more as I have time. Does it give you the cold, shivering sweats like Y gives people?
Yes it does. It’s the cold but hot at the same time. It’s like I’m hot on the inside but my outer skin is cold. Yhcl does this also but not nearly as bad. Even at 7.5 with caffeine and Eph.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha-Y is certainly feels like the most predictable one for me. I get an almost linear response (meaning, 1 mg feel a little, 2.5-3 mg feels quite strong) and side effects ramp accordingly. Y hcl vs A-Y metabolize differently in the body, and sometimes the metabolites also feel weird. For “herbal yohimbe” I find 3 hours after I take it to be uncomfortably intense- high HR, cold sweats, jitters, etc. AY seems to have the least of these sides. Y-Hcl is somewhere in between for me, with sides noticeable at >3 mg.

In short, different forms are different for each of us. Find something you like. I always found Olympus Y to be very clean and tolerable at a high dose

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-Y is certainly feels like the most predictable one for me. I get an almost linear response (meaning, 1 mg feel a little, 2.5-3 mg feels quite strong) and side effects ramp accordingly. Y hcl vs A-Y metabolize differently in the body, and sometimes the metabolites also feel weird. For “herbal yohimbe” I find 3 hours after I take it to be uncomfortably intense- high HR, cold sweats, jitters, etc. AY seems to have the least of these sides. Y-Hcl is somewhere in between for me, with sides noticeable at >3 mg.

In short, different forms are different for each of us. Find something you like. I always found Olympus Y to be very clean and tolerable at a high dose
I've got some Olympus labs rauwolscine coming, it will be my 1st time using...i'm actually a big fan of y hcl but guys I trust have been telling me how good the OL AY is so going to give it a go...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it does. It’s the cold but hot at the same time. It’s like I’m hot on the inside but my outer skin is cold. Yhcl does this also but not nearly as bad. Even at 7.5 with caffeine and Eph.
Still don't have an answer - but have you used ephedrine for a while? Curious...I am slowly developing a few potential theories...

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still don't have an answer - but have you used ephedrine for a while? Curious...I am slowly developing a few potential theories...
A long time. 10 years at least without a break. The most I take is 2 a day. 1 am with caffeine and Assassinate and 1 around 2pm with caffeine and Assassinate. Bronkaid...
Also it doesn’t matter if I take Y or AY with or without other stims, I get the same result.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Rauwolscine is one of the best forms that i have used and much better than the Brawn Gamma Burn that i have been using which i feel is bunk and does not include any Alpha Y even when dosed at 3 caps, in comparison i can only usually tolerate 1 cap of the Olympus Labs Rauwolscine without the anxiety becoming too bad.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A long time. 10 years at least without a break. The most I take is 2 a day. 1 am with caffeine and Assassinate and 1 around 2pm with caffeine and Assassinate. Bronkaid...
Also it doesn’t matter if I take Y or AY with or without other stims, I get the same result.
Ok, well, in light of that, I think this is interesting:

https://bmcpharma.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2210-7-16

So ephedrine desensitized A2 receptors. My incomplete theory follows:

The reason Rauwolscine/Yohimbine work is that they antagonize the A2 receptor. The reason they give sides is that they also mildly antagonize A1 receptors, but to a much lesser degree.

At lower doses you get more A2 antagonism and the effects of that. As the dose increases, the additional A1 antagonism wom eventually overcome the effects of the A2 antagonism and cause paradoxical reactions. For instance, low doses of Y will increase blood pressure, but large doses will cause potentially dangerous drops on blood pressure because the additional A1 antagonism outweighs the A2 antagonism.

Ephedrine may make you susceptible to desensitization of A2 receptors - which may mean the A1 antagonism that is normally mild has less A2 antagonism to overcome = more of the sides ar a lower dose.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well, in light of that, I think this is interesting:

https://bmcpharma.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2210-7-16

So ephedrine desensitized A2 receptors. My incomplete theory follows:

The reason Rauwolscine/Yohimbine work is that they antagonize the A2 receptor. The reason they give sides is that they also mildly antagonize A1 receptors, but to a much lesser degree.

At lower doses you get more A2 antagonism and the effects of that. As the dose increases, the additional A1 antagonism wom eventually overcome the effects of the A2 antagonism and cause paradoxical reactions. For instance, low doses of Y will increase blood pressure, but large doses will cause potentially dangerous drops on blood pressure because the additional A1 antagonism outweighs the A2 antagonism.

Ephedrine may make you susceptible to desensitization of A2 receptors - which may mean the A1 antagonism that is normally mild has less A2 antagonism to overcome = more of the sides ar a lower dose.
Wow that’s interesting

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Rauwolscine is one of the best forms that i have used and much better than the Brawn Gamma Burn that i have been using which i feel is bunk and does not include any Alpha Y even when dosed at 3 caps, in comparison i can only usually tolerate 1 cap of the Olympus Labs Rauwolscine without the anxiety becoming too bad.
Agree, OL's AY is great, Gamma burn is bunk.
I ran out of OL AY earlier this week and had some Gamma burn left and took 4 caps, nothing happened.
4 caps of OL's AY I would have been on the way to the hospital.
Anyone knows if any EU store selling Olympus Labs or SNS Rauwolscine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this sounds great-I will start with just 1 cap with 1 scoop of re1gn instead of my usual 2 scoops!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great-I will start with just 1 cap with 1 scoop of re1gn instead of my usual 2 scoops!!!
When i first tried it i went up to 3 caps in one day all in one go and it pretty much had me crippled with anxiety for a few hours so i feel it is very potent and 1 cap a day seems to work well enough for me when i take it in the morning fasted pre workout, i feel it is better that it is potent because 90 caps can end up lasting around 3 months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When i first tried it i went up to 3 caps in one day all in one go and it pretty much had me crippled with anxiety for a few hours so i feel it is very potent and 1 cap a day seems to work well enough for me when i take it in the morning fasted pre workout, i feel it is better that it is potent because 90 caps can end up lasting around 3 months.
thanks, sounds like win-win...even though I tolerate Yohimbe well I will start at 1 cap along with a scoop of re1gn!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not yet, I will probably start on Thursday.
Ah...

Starting with a full cap alongside a scoop of RE1GN is a bold first move. Bronkaid too?

Either way, I guarantee you will be sweating your :boobies: off!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I should try some rauwolscine in the future again. Only had some Alpha Y by an other board sponsor here and it did absolutely nothing. Did not feel anything, even with 5 caps.

Might wanna give OL a try

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah...

Starting with a full cap alongside a scoop of RE1GN is a bold first move. Bronkaid too?

Either way, I guarantee you will be sweating your :boobies: off!
right time of the year for sweating, nice and cool...I took bloodsh3d raw in summertime and felt like I was melting, lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I should try some rauwolscine in the future again. Only had some Alpha Y by an other board sponsor here and it did absolutely nothing. Did not feel anything, even with 5 caps.

Might wanna give OL a try
I would be shocked if anyone would be able to deal with themselves if they took anything more than 2 caps of these at a time.

right time of the year for sweating, nice and cool...I took bloodsh3d raw in summertime and felt like I was melting, lol.
I seem to be able to handle larger amounts, or more potent extracts of AY better in the summer..

I can get the sweats from it no matter what season, but in the winter it can literally make me feel too cold. The cold and wet feeling is not my favorite.

Warm and moist is just perfect for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be shocked if anyone would be able to deal with themselves if they took anything more than 2 caps of these at a time.

I seem to be able to handle larger amounts, or more potent extracts of AY better in the summer..

I can get the sweats from it no matter what season, but in the winter it can literally make me feel too cold. The cold and wet feeling is not my favorite.

Warm and moist is just perfect for me
I deal better when things are moderate, not too cold, not too hot...I think the next month should be just a little cool, about perfect for me-when I start working and moving around my body temp goes up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well :ugh2:

Did you try it yet??
yup. I started with 1 cap 1 scoop re1gn and 1 bronkaid….I wanted more so i'm going with 2 caps of rauwolscine, I have a high tolerance!!!

hands down the best A-Y I have tried!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yup. I started with 1 cap 1 scoop re1gn and 1 bronkaid….I wanted more so i'm going with 2 caps of rauwolscine, I have a high tolerance!!!

hands down the best A-Y I have tried!!!
Hmmm, quite surprised that 1 cap wasn’t more than enough

When I take 1 pill of mine combined with any stim product (or combination therof), I feel like I have taken a dose of Bloodshed RAW. That product was always too much for me..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, quite surprised that 1 cap wasn’t more than enough

When I take 1 pill of mine combined with any stim product (or combination therof), I feel like I have taken a dose of Bloodshed RAW. That product was always too much for me..
I have an extremely high tolerance for Y and A-Y, I feel confident I could do 3 rauwolscine caps with a scoop of re1gn and have no issues...but my tolerance is high enough already so I won't go over 2 caps. the only drawback with the A-Y is the lack of almost instant erection I get when dosing higher amounts of regular Y. A-Y doesn't seem to have much if any affect on erection.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have an extremely high tolerance for Y and A-Y, I feel confident I could do 3 rauwolscine caps with a scoop of re1gn and have no issues...but my tolerance is high enough already so I won't go over 2 caps. the only drawback with the A-Y is the lack of almost instant erection I get when dosing higher amounts of regular Y. A-Y doesn't seem to have much if any affect on erection.
Yohimbine induced erections are a part of my morning routine. Just like brushing my teeth!
If I leave the house without achieving either one of these tasks, I can count on it not being a good day..