MassMax XT or Vector???

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just finished one month of MassMax XT and I’m pleased with the results. Should I just continue for another month or switch to Vector?

Goal is mass. Thanks for your time!

PS: are those stackable with X-Gels?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is if you have liked Massmax for the first month then continue it for 1 more and doing it that way also gives more time for feedback to come in for Vector.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For most natty anabolics I’d recommend running at a minimum two bottles

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My opinion is if you have liked Massmax for the first month then continue it for 1 more and doing it that way also gives more time for feedback to come in for Vector.
For most natty anabolics I’d recommend running at a minimum two bottles
These. Natural anabolics are best ran for 8 weeks since they do not fully kick in until the back end of a 4 week run. Vector looks like it could be stackable with Vector. MassMax XT can, but I would not since Epi is an anti inflammatory. Some will just dose them far apart, but I would save X-Gels for another time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector is a beast.
I havnt taken anything natural that even comes close in terms of muscle mass growth potential.
Just as a whole package= Anabolism, fat loss, performance enhancement Vector crushes it.
I know of 10 guys who have been on the full product for 3 months + and we have hundreds or thousands now that have been taking it for about a month.
LOTS of good reviews here-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release-100.html#post5992187

Also its common for people to stack products.
Vector will stack well with Xgels if you choose to use it and itll stack well with products with epicatechin.
Ive seen some pretty amazing transformations in guys combining Follidrone and Vector.
Starting to see some updates in the transformation thread ;)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/301417-vector-transformation-contest-14.html

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the goal is Mass, stick with MassMax, we have had tons of users gaining 7+lbs in a 8 week period no problem.

Vector has been touted as also helping Fat Loss or "Torch Body Fat" so may be better utilized during a recomp.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
I’m using MassMax right now with 450mg of laxo and to be honest I am surprised how good this is going. I’m in pct with this btw. I would compare this to a 10mg of lgd.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People in here already have you covered. If you're enjoying MassMax, I'd run it another bottle. Most natural anabolics really shine during that second month/bottle. You can always try Vector at a later time as another run, also preferably 8 weeks.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Hey brundel, I know vector can be run indefinitely, but what would you say is th best “value” length as diminishing returns begin. 12 weeks? You mentioned you know 10 people that been on for 3 months...have their gains on vector plateaued?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel, I know vector can be run indefinitely, but what would you say is th best “value” length as diminishing returns begin. 12 weeks? You mentioned you know 10 people that been on for 3 months...have their gains on vector plateaued?
I would recommend 12 weeks if your going to cycle. This doesnt mean 4 or 8 weeks wont work just that 12+ weeks gives you more time to grow.
I also want to point out that VEctor increases test levels. Here is a set of labs showing a nearly 100% increase in test.
I also want to point out it elevated levels more than 150 points over the reference range.
Both things I have rarely if ever seen in a test booster. 100% increase and an increase to above normal ranges.
pretty impressive.
IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There’s nothing wrong with trying a new supplement but why stop something that is working for you? Especially only after 4 weeks of use. I’d continue the MassMax for 4 more weeks (8 total).

You can use ArA with MassMax but it is recommended to spread your dosages of each as far apart as you can.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s nothing wrong with trying a new supplement but why stop something that is working for you? Especially only after 4 weeks of use. I’d continue the MassMax for 4 more weeks (8 total).

You can use ArA with MassMax but it is recommended to spread your dosages of each as far apart as you can.
Why do you spread the ara away from massmax?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you spread the ara away from massmax?
On the assumption that the epicatechin in MassMax XT would be counterproductive to the inflammatory properties of ARA if taken together.