Mood enhancer supplement?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Tiantepine Sulfate (better than sodium) lasts longer and Genius joy is an expensive product but a pretty label
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Sure is! To me it is quite clear that Kratom is the supplement of choice here for OP. He is looking for mood enhancement and a sense of well being. This is exactly what Kratom offers and it does it exceptionally well.
    Kratom works but it can get addictive. Not physically, I would say psychologically.

Lot of good feedback in this thread.
    Taters for my haters.
    •   

3. Your username and sig. LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by SteaknTaters View Post
    Kratom works but it can get addictive. Not physically, I would say psychologically.

Lot of good feedback in this thread.
    You would be wrong lol... sorry I don't mean to be such an ass . It absolutely is physically addictive as it hits the mu opioid receptors. Well yes a lot of it is psychological and it's nothing like synthetic opioids it does have a potential for abuse and withdrawal. Along with phenibut and tianeptine. With all things moderation is the key.

Of course you don't want to rely on anything as the answer to change your feelings. But what I find is that these things can help you through hard times as a form of support not the solution. Along with a lot of the things mentioned.... Grieving, feeling the loss, staying connected and not isolating and having relationships. Of course don't stop living there's always another chapter right around the corner.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Hey guys, so long story short I just broke up after a 9 year relationship and I’m feeling very demotivated both at work and in the gym, mood is very low and I have a hard time keep going these days.

Is there any supplement that can boost/enhance mood and an overall “well being” feeling?

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
    Millennium Sports has something called Shred-Ultra. It has Pea (Phenylethylamine HCL), Theobromine for mood. It has has some balancing ingredients like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), American Ginseng, Panax Ginseng, Siberian Eleuthero, Pantothenic Acid, along with a mild fat burners like Raspberry Ketones

Phenibut needs to be limited to 1-2 times a week max.

Id recommend meditation, that has helped me further than any supplement
    www.millenniumsport.net

https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    •   

6. For mood enhancement, caffeine + tyrosine + KSM-66 works well

7. Another vote for phenibut xt (occasionally) and ashwaghanda daily (KSM-66)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Vicaine and kratom were the two that helped me the most with mood.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Vicaine and kratom were the two that helped me the most with mood.
    You ever combine the two?

10. Quote Originally Posted by drswsdc View Post
    You ever combine the two?
    Nope. However, I did make the mistake of combining low doses of tianeptine sulfate and kratom. Was nauseous the rest of the day.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Nope. However, I did make the mistake of combining low doses of tianeptine sulfate and kratom. Was nauseous the rest of the day.
    Too much of either makes me nauseated ha.

Iíve mixed vicaine (pm) and weed and thatís a damn good relaxation mix

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Too much of either makes me nauseated ha.

Iíve mixed vicaine (pm) and weed and thatís a damn good relaxation mix
    Vicaine pm and phenibut

Only rarely though lol it's beyond feeling relaxed
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

13. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Vicaine pm and phenibut

Only rarely though lol it's beyond feeling relaxed
    Havenít mixed those two yet... sounds like tomorrowís experiment ha

14. testosterone is a great mood enhancement

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    testosterone is a great mood enhancement
    Did you even read the OP? Also, testosterone isnít a supplement.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Did you even read the OP? Also, testosterone isnít a supplement.
    if it were I wouldn't be able to afford it, price would probably quadruple, lol---at least!!!

incredible how expensive supps have become
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

17. Trt, test replacement tharepy, is now prescribed by doctors. I would get a blood test and see what all your levels are. A small dose of test would be a great mood enchantment

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    Trt, test replacement tharepy, is now prescribed by doctors. I would get a blood test and see what all your levels are. A small dose of test would be a great mood enchantment
    Not a supplement. Did you even read the OP? It seems that heís down because he just got out of a long term relationship. It stands to reason that this is the cause of his mood issues, not low-T. Read the OP before giving advice please.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Even though these guys here have a bug up their ass about my comments. Id get the blood test

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    Even though these guys here have a bug up their ass about my comments. Id get the blood test
    Itís never a bad idea to know your levels, but come on, are you really suggesting that he spontaneously developed low-T, negatively impacting his mood, at the same time as his long-term relationship ended?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. My T is on the lower side of things but this is totally love-related, sorry to be so beta hahaha

22. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    My T is on the lower side of things but this is totally love-related, sorry to be so beta hahaha
    Nothing wrong with having feelings man. Out of curiosity, do you have any philosophical and/or theological beliefs/views? Sometimes these sort of things can help people find meaning and handle adversity.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. Id talk to your doctor. See if test is best. It changes your mind set, gives motivation, hypes you up, elevates your mood, etc.....

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sam stack View Post
    Id talk to your doctor. See if test is best. It changes your mind set, gives motivation, hypes you up, elevates your mood, etc.....
    You're a persistent one, eh? Did you not read a single thing OP has said?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

25. You've got some good answers. Not the "Low T Guy" but mostly good answers for temporary feel goods.

Something to add on to supplementation:

1. Did you give anything up while in that relationship? Take it up again.
    2. Talk Therapy - Go see a doctor who specializes in talk therapy
    3. Save up for an adventure trip for example, but an experience, or tap into a side you've meant to develop but thought there was no time. Artistic; Photographic and then go do it.

An end to a relationship is the beginning of another one, with yourself.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mood and Energy Enhancing Supplement
    By Wildcat528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-15-2018, 11:03 PM
  2. JEAH! Mood enhancement
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
  3. the best mood enhancer stack