Anabeta Elite Replacement

Mark Table

Awards
Hi Members,
i always had great runs in terms of body compositions using ABE, but now is not available anymore,
what should i use instead?
i would stack it with the old good arimistane at 75mg a day cause it give me great results.

thank u very much

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs' MassMax is probably the closest thing to Anabeta that I've tried. It's not the same formula as Anabeta but it provided all of the benefits that I got with OG Anabeta,
-Strength Gains
-Increased Hunger
-Noticable Size And lb Gains

Mark Table

Awards
thanks a lot or maybe ARA is a better idea??
for the combo with Arimistane??

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
ARA is another great option for strength and size gains, it just works in a different way than Anabeta or MassMax. Both MassMax and Anabeta work by utilising macronutrients and calories better, hence why they both increase your appetite. ARA however works by increasing inflammation, which some may want to avoid for various reasons. I wouldn't adise running ARA with Arimistane though as both have the potential to cause joint pain. ARA by increasing inflammation in the joints and Arimistane by reducing the amoount of water held in the joints.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X Gels would make for a great replacement. Joints could potentially be an issue when stacked with Arimistane though.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax with Arimistane would be solid. I have used MassMax with Alphamax (DHAA Version) with great success. Hunger, Strength, and added weight from MassMass and kept increased fat off from the DHAA and F95 in AlphaMax. Plus the added libido and sleep benefits.

I do think DHAA leads to more permanent fatloss, however that Arimistane quick dry out is popular.

Then I'd run Xgels separately following the MassMax if you'd like.

Mark Table

Awards
Thanks a lot for all the answers,
i personally think Arimistane is great.
i would this way what do u guys think?
20 of april ArA for 300 caps dosed 6 every time,
then first of june start Arimistane + Forskolin 95
what do u guys think??

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d like an ABE replacement:

Anabeta Elite (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes.

Anyone know what else reduces conversion to luekotrienes?

Carnitine salts and baby aspirin prevent thromboxane conversion. GMS and HCA increase uptake.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I ordered Major Gains from Strong last week when they had that crazy promo goin on.

Waiting to start that after finishing this next cycle.

The formula looks really good and it actually has a few ingredients that I really liked using in the past (hica and laxo) and a few other new ones I havent tried before

Mark Table

Awards
ARA its arachidonic acid a "fatty acid" that from studies has properties of increasing muscle mass strenght and body composition.
i run it 3 times and i never felt satisfied but sometimes i feel i wanna give it another chance...
that's a poor explanation but its really the truth on what they say it does in a short resume.
by the way as other advanced supplement u can't run it all year long but cycle it.
the only 2 "advanced" supplements that i found rewarding are arimistane and Anabeta Elite that unfortunalty there isn't any more....
others i normally found all hype.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ARA its arachidonic acid a "fatty acid" that from studies has properties of increasing muscle mass strenght and body composition.
i run it 3 times and i never felt satisfied but sometimes i feel i wanna give it another chance...
that's a poor explanation but its really the truth on what they say it does in a short resume.
by the way as other advanced supplement u can't run it all year long but cycle it.
the only 2 "advanced" supplements that i found rewarding are arimistane and Anabeta Elite that unfortunalty there isn't any more....
others i normally found all hype.
Maybe you are a responder to the ingredients in ABE. I thought ABE rocked, eapecially with ArA. There’s other sups with Anacyclus, PR XT, I’m on right now, Has 3200 mg. Progenadrex oddly has it in a proprietary of 2829mg like ABE. Test1fy has 3200.

Mark Table

Awards
u are right Rockzilla, i would like something with anacylus + forskolin 95 but i really can't find it...
thank u very much

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u are right Rockzilla, i would like something with anacylus + forskolin 95 but i really can't find it...
thank u very much
Could run OL's Test1fy with their Forslean. Or as cubsfan815 mentioned PerforMax's AlphaMax, which contains F95 plus an array of other goodies.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN has a product featuring the same main ingredient. Can’t recall the name off the top of my head but that would be the closest

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAN has a product featuring the same main ingredient. Can’t recall the name off the top of my head but that would be the closest
I've heard really good things about PR-XT, but I've never had a chance to run it because it's always out of stock.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X-gels, Massmax xt or Major Gains would all be great options to try...

Mark Table

Awards
cool, thanks a lot for all the answers,
i will do ARA,
followed by arimistane and F95

PR-XT is discontinued by the way if i recall it correct.
MAN made a new product...
same problem as ABE.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool, thanks a lot for all the answers,
i will do ARA,
followed by arimistane and F95

PR-XT is discontinued by the way if i recall it correct.
MAN made a new product...
same problem as ABE.
?
I bought like a month ago, PR XT is available...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Members,
i always had great runs in terms of body compositions using ABE, but now is not available anymore,
what should i use instead?
i would stack it with the old good arimistane at 75mg a day cause it give me great results.

thank u very much
MassMax XT for sure. Users have reported gaining 5-7 pounds in an 8 week run with better body composition at the end. Strength goes up as well.