Black lion - vector

Jsgym

Awards
Can anyone who has used this supplement tell me how they found it please.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are already some threads about it and a lot of feedback

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's some information for you my man:

vector_small.png

VECTOR
is Black Lion Researches' latest development in a natural anabolic supplement. It's very new.

Key Benefits of Vector:
  • Promotes Muscle Growth*
  • Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
  • Helps Prevent Muscle Loss While Dieting*
  • Helps Increase Hunger*
  • Helps Boost Libido*
  • Helps Improve Metabolism*
  • Helps Increase Gym Aggression*
  • Helps Increase IGF-1 Levels*
  • Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
  • Helps Increase Strength*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Endurance*
  • Helps Increase Testosterone*
  • No On Cycle or PCT Required*
Key Ingredients of Vector:

Eriobotrya Japonica:
The Eriobotrya Japonica (EJ) plant itself contains a host of interesting natural anabolic ingredients that are beneficial to those looking to build muscle, burn fat, and increase athletic performance. Some of the most well known chemical constituents are Epicatechin, Ursolic Acid, Tormenic Acid, and Ellagic Acid. Studies indicate EJ Increases the expression of myogenic genes MyoD, Myogenin and MyHC. This increased expression corresponds with an increase in the activity of Creatine Kinase a myogenic differentiation marker. Finally EJ activates the AKT/mTOR pathway and subsequently promotes muscle protein synthesis and gains in lean muscle mass. In studies EJ was shown to prevent muscle atrophy and increase muscle hypertrophy making it also ideal to use while in a caloric deficit in order preserve muscle mass. The key to the success of this ingredient is the extraction process and the dosage which is why you will notice there is 1000 milligrams with 100:1 extract.

Korean Mistletoe:
Korean Mistletoe (KME) has been shown to have anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. Of interest to us as athletes KME has been reported to increase strength, muscle mass and improve overall exercise capacity. In studies it has been shown to regulate gene expression related to muscle atrophy (muscle breakdown) and muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth) and improve endurance by stimulating mitochondrial activity.

Rehmannaie Radix:
The key active component here is the iridoid glycosides, Catalpol. Catalpol can be referred to as natural gene doping as it has effects on erythropoietin (EPO), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), insulin-like growth factor type 1 (IGF-1), myostatin antagonists, and endorphin. Erythropoietin (EPO) increases red blood cells which in turn carries more oxygen to muscles. Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a major regulator of blood vessel formation during development and in the adult organism. VEGF promotes the growth of myogenic fibers and protects the myogenic cells from apoptosis in vitro and prompt a therapeutic use for VEGF gene transfer in a variety of muscular disorders. VEGF also increases angiogenesis and blood flow to muscles. Catalpol helps to increase IGF-1 levels by preventing the suppression in IGF-1 levels associated with rises in blood sugar.

You may wish to scan these threads and there are other non-sponsored logs in progress which I can also list links for you.
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release.html
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/301417-vector-transformation-contest.html

VECTOR is the strongest natural muscle builder available today.
  • Extreme muscle mass gains
  • Extreme fat loss potential
  • Extreme performance enhancement
ALL NATURAL- VECTOR
Contains 3 plant extracts each of which has dozens of components that give you the most powerful tool ever developed to help you get in the best shape of your life.

Long writeup for each ingredient
Eriobotrya Japonica (EJ)
Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum)
Rehmannaie Radix Extract

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLY AT STRONG SUPPLEMENTS-
Link to Strong Supplements Shop

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor before beginning any diet, supplement, or exercise regimen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s pretty new so I’d suggest there really isn’t that much feedback in the wider scheme of things.

However, it does look good and some of the early testers reports excite me....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What are results supposed to mimic? Are expectations on par with something like Ostarine?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are results supposed to mimic? Are expectations on par with something like Ostarine?
Haha, depends on who you listen to. I’ve seen comment it’s on a par with medium ph’s (personally I doubt it but I’m happy to be proven wrong).

One comment even went so far as to say they wouldn’t bother with aas again as it was that good.....

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, depends on who you listen to. I’ve seen comment it’s on a par with medium ph’s (personally I doubt it but I’m happy to be proven wrong).

One comment even went so far as to say they wouldn’t bother with aas again as it was that good.....
It is like meeting Jesus on winstrol. :newangel:

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

LMAO yeah right - and I'm hung like Lex Steele. I would love for something that isnt hormonal that can produce those results, but I find it hard to believe.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
It is like meeting Jesus on winstrol. :newangel:
You ran it?! There is no way on earth something natural can produce Winny like results. **** I can't even get that lean on ECA like I can with var/win.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone who has used this supplement tell me how they found it please.
I'm currently using it on a cut and some of the things I've experienced for the past 8 days on have been:

- Better sleep, and incredibly vivid dreams. Out of this world dreaming that makes me think of other factors that I have taken that have increased my Ghrelin Response, and increased IGF-1.

- I'm definitely feeling good. My mood has increased as has my thought process, so some kind of nootropic effect. Dealing with conflict.

- Apetite has not increased per se. When I eat, I can eat, but not feel bloated. GDA effect.

I'm getting feedback from friends that I'm losing weight but also look bigger. (Recomp) 8 Days on it and in a deficit.
So, I like it. A lot. Look at the above mentioned details and draw your own conclusions based on the constituents derived from the ingredients, and it will make perfect sense. I'm eating clean, and I'm not even in the gym yet, I just ride my bike to and from work.

Do I feel it necessary to compare it to any compounds? No. This is a potentially very long-term supplement with zero negative sides, and no reason to stop except to maybe deprogram for a week or two and then start up again. We'll see as it's that new. The only other supplement that has had this kind of effect to a degree is Follidrone 2.0 which I will stack with it, once I get back to the gym.

I do know based on my friends taking it. Eat with it prior to working out. One got seriously hypo. (Carbs)

I'm taking a private log on it with more detail, but will be publishing it on here probably. I can be transparent, but that goes only so far as a representative of BLR. I'd rather others show their results and share experiences. BLR is a solid company that focuses deeply on quality over quantity, so you'd be hard pressed to find anything better imho. It's the why, of why I jumped at the chance to represent them.

The how, is by example.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LMAO yeah right - and I'm hung like Lex Steele. I would love for something that isnt hormonal that can produce those results, but I find it hard to believe.
Hey I’m with you brother, I’ve read far too many things about far to many wonder supps over the years.....but you never know I guess.

My main interest is the apparent GDA properties. If it can provide any sort of recomp (or even lean bulk) effect (I’m 36 so just eating and training right is slightly limited in effectiveness) I’d be happy - something non hormonal that could be used inbetween cycles and keep progress moving at a noticeable pace would be bonza.

I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few months personally

Jsgym

Awards
Does it work better stacked? Do I need to take anything while using it? Do I need PCT?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does it work better stacked? Do I need to take anything while using it? Do I need PCT?
I haven’t tried it yet but I’ve been using FD 2.0 for years and I’ve heard that it stacks well with Vector. You don’t need to take anything special while using it and there is no PCT required.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Does it work better stacked? 2. Do I need to take anything while using it? 3. Do I need PCT?
Great questions.

1. Nobody really knows yet, but speculation is Follidrone 2.0 with it's delivery package could do nothing but help, plus it's other benefits. Logically it makes sense and there are a few current anecdotal responses from those doing this.

2. There's no need to take anything while using it. I believe you are referring to cycle support.

3. Definitely no PCT required. That said, a break down the road as a reset might be nice, and restart. Let's find out together.

Jsgym

Awards
Are you allowed to recommend where I can buy it? ( sorry I'm new )

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I find it much better than Osta many times. More on par with 1/4 andro, but without the side effects and complications and extra cost of PCT etc.
In the 30 plus years I have been training, there has been nothing like Vector. Industry changing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can also order it from jwsupplements in the uk...
justhere4comm
I think the VAT may make it more expensive than ordering from SSS. I'd be curious to see the comparative.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it much better than Osta many times. More on par with 1/4 andro, but without the side effects and complications and extra cost of PCT etc.
In the 30 plus years I have been training, there has been nothing like Vector. Industry changing.
I’m not calling you a liar bro but I find that difficult to believe.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not calling him a liar either, but I dont think he is telling the truth ;)

If this stuff is better than osta and on par with 1/4 andro without any side effects, this will be the biggest thing to ever hit the supplement/fitness industry

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If this stuff is better than osta and on par with 1/4 andro without any side effects, this will be the biggest thing to ever hit the supplement/fitness industry
Exactly!

Jsgym

Awards
IMG_0741.PNG
IMG_0740.PNG

Guys are these the same vector product just in different packaging?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The tub in picture 2 is the actual container as the quantity of caps increased from 90 to 180, prior to launch.
So, this is the actual container everyone gets.

vector small_.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just here for comments and lol

Jsgym

Awards
Ordered from JW supplements... can't wait to see what it can do

Jsgym

Awards
It has arrived, it suggests to take 6 pills a day, when is best to take them? Any suggestions on anything I should be doing while taking them?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It has arrived, it suggests to take 6 pills a day, when is best to take them? Any suggestions on anything I should be doing while taking them?
Personally I like to choke the chicken but it’s benefits in increasing the effectiveness are unproven at this time

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

I'm with this guy

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I get it buddy. I have spent 1000's upon 1000's of dollars on supplements in my 30 plus years of lifting and Vector is the Sh1t.
Best check out the 100's of comments and many logs then bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector works very well by itself but stacks are pretty much always better.
My current stack is
Vector
Follidrone 2.0
Viron

And like people mentioned above it does seem similar to a light AAS/PH cycle in terms of muscle growth, fat loss and performance enhancement.
I think this stack ^^ destroys Ostarine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive used alot of PEDs in my life including osta.
Vector> osta for sure. without question.
And I agree....this is without a doubt the strongest natural anabolic ever made.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you follow these guidelines you will be surprised at the changes.

1. Progressively increase calories. For example
Week 1. Increase cals 200-300
Week2. 300-500
Week 3. 500-700
Week 4. 700- 900.

2. protein intake 1.5g per lb of bodyweight. Min.
3. 1 gal water daily min.
4. Progressive training increase. Meaning everytime you get into the gym you should be increasing either rep or weight on every exercise.
Keep a log book. Make it your goal to crush your numbers. Make small, reasonable increases.
For example Bench press.
Say you lift 235x10 normal.
Week 1. 235x11-12
Week 2 235 x 12-13
Week 3 235 x 13-14. When you can get 15 increase weight. Do this for all exercises.
If you cant get the extra rep. Rack the weight, take 10 breaths and go again. This is called rest pause and its a great way to make progress.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I understand where your guys skepticism comes from. So many Crap products out there.
But BLR is different.
I would never release an ineffective product. Ever.

Each ingredient in Vector by itself could be a very solid product. Vector is like a stack in one. Hence the 6 caps.
Check out the ingredients
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/single-post/2018/02/06/VECTOR-ingredient-1-data-ERIOBOTRYA-J
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/single-post/2018/02/24/VECTOR-ingredient-2-Data
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/single-post/2018/03/03/VECTOR-ingredient-3-Rehmannaie-Radix-extract

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its available in the UK.
Jw supplements and ******** should both have stock currently.
I find it funny the word p r e d a t o r is blocked, I know they used to be a board sponsor but they must have done something bad to have the actual name banned when it’s an actual word. He bro I watched a old film last night with Arnie in the the jungle... oh really what was it called? ********. Sorry what? Why can’t you say that word but you can say jw supplements?
Going back on topic. You sound very confident on this vector. Are you sure it’s stronger than ostarine? I know ostarine is weak anyway but to say it’s stronger than something that can suppress you at high doses is a big statement

jrb_062

Awards
My current stack is
Vector
Follidrone 2.0
Viron

And like people mentioned above it does seem similar to a light AAS/PH cycle in terms of muscle growth, fat loss and performance enhancement.
Do you take anything that isn't BLR?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My current stack is
Vector
Follidrone 2.0
Viron

Destroys a wallet as well lol.

Honestly bro I really hope it lives up to the hype. If it does I’ll probably look to just run one strong cycle a year and use it the rest of the time to keep things moving. But you gotta agree lots of these type of products sadly don’t end up delivering (not suggesting BLR specifically, more the industry as a whole)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He’s got a point, the amount of products we’ve seen come out like this that turn out to be a bag of sh1te is unreal. There all at least 50 bucks for a 30 day dosing protocol, loads of guys come out of the woodwork bumming the product to fuk and a few months Down the line everyone has forgotten about them. I for one ain’t gonna spend another cent on these kind of products until the day there actually proven to be better than the above mentioned ( Andros and sarms) and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. That’s when we will all know it truly is a groundbreaking product. If and when this happens... here’s my money

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Destroys a wallet as well lol.

Honestly bro I really hope it lives up to the hype. If it does I’ll probably look to just run one strong cycle a year and use it the rest of the time to keep things moving. But you gotta agree lots of these type of products sadly don’t end up delivering (not suggesting BLR specifically, more the industry as a whole)
Bro its already lived up to the hype. Lol BLR has re-defined the industry.