Pro hormone cycle help! Epi-Andro/11-oxo/1-Andro

thebadbambino

Awards
Hey guys I’m new to the forum and was hoping to get some advice.

I was planning on running an Epi Andro/11-oxo cycle but due to some complications the 11-oxo was delayed for about 2 weeks. Before I finally got it in the mail I thought It wasn’t going to come so I started my epiandro run by itself.

I’m starting the 11-oxo today at 600mg and have been running the epi at 600mg and I’m on my 3rd week. I haven’t been noticing much from the epi so I decided to buy some 1-Andro to add to my cycle.

For 1-Andro I bought chosen 1 by Blackstone Labs since I’ve seen a vast majority of positive reviews on it. My concern is that it seems very underdosed at 130mg a day. Should I add more 1-Andro or just leave as is and take as recommended?

I’m running all three for 8 weeks but I’ll be ending the epi 2 weeks before the 11-oxo and 1-Andro

Current Pct is going to be armistane with prime T by RSP.

Thanks

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals for this cycle? The 1-andro at 130mg a day is underdosed, most people use about 300mg. And if you were just using the 11-oxo, your PCT might be enough but I don't think it will do much for your recovery in this cycle. Arimistane doesn't do much other than help you shed some water.

thebadbambino

Awards
I’m running this while cutting to try and lean up and gain some strength. I’m doing IF with my calories at 1850 and a 40/20/40 macro split. I eat from 12-8pm. I also struggle with holding water on my abdomen a lot, I don’t know if that’s worth mentioning.

What do you recommend for a pct/ where would I find it?

thebadbambino

Awards
Forgot to mention I’m 5’7 and 170. My BF is around 12%

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take everything I say with a grain of salt because I have not run a hormonal cycle so everything I call tell you is based on research but most guys would recommend a SERM but source talk is not allowed. If you don't have a source and don't want to use research chemicals, the best product I have seen blood work to back up the effectiveness of is Black Lion Research Rebirth run for 8 weeks (plus another test booster wouldn't hurt).

thebadbambino

Awards
Like I said, I’m new. Sorry about that! Thanks for your help

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldn’t hold any water on these compounds. The 1 andro is underdosed but you should have some nice results if it’s your first cycle. You will need a real pct though such as Clomid or Nolva. Xgels and M test make great additions to pct as well. Good luck.

thebadbambino

Awards
Somehow I’m still holding water though and I’m not quite sure what to do. I will look into those and try to find good sources