4-andro, epiandro, halodrol cycle. Thoughts?

Jr94

Awards
I'm planning my summer cycle to start in about 6 weeks. I've been doing research and based on what I've found (and what I'm able to get my hands on) I want to run 4 andro and epiandro as a test base for halodrol.

My cycle plan:
8 WEEK CYCLE
4 andro- 500mg/ed
Epiandro- 400-600mg/ed
Halodrol- 100mg/ed

I ran halo a few months ago solo and had decent results but felt lethargic because I didn't have a test base with it. So a few questions I have are:

1) Do my dosages look okay for a stack of the 3 and would that be a good combo to stack?
2) Should i start and finish all 3 at the same time?
3) Should I run arimistane on cycle? (I've heard conflicting info about that)

I've run about 4 cycles in the past so I'm not new to this but by no means an expert yet so if you have any advice please share.

CDale

CDale

Awards
Why do you feel the need to use both 4 and epiandro for a base?

500mg of 4 andro should be enough in my eyes.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the epiandro preworkout only, 600mg up to as high as 900mg. 4 andro will be your base, let the epiandro just give you that preworkout boost.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro will also help combat some of the 4 andro sides. It will promote vasculaity and that hard look you’re going for. 4 andro will be a bit better for size and strength but you will get a little water retention most likely. The epi will help with that

Jr94

Awards
Exactly, that's what I have read else where. I was originally just going to run 4AD with halo but people are saying the epi andro goes very well with 4AD and as you said, will combat some sides. Do you think it would be safe to run all three for the full 8 weeks or should I do for example: 4ad/Epiandro for the first 2 weeks, then add halo into the mix for the last 6 week along side 4ad/epi?

Jr94

Awards
Why do you feel the need to use both 4 and epiandro for a base?

500mg of 4 andro should be enough in my eyes.
I've read the epi andro helps combat sides from 4ad and that they just work well together. Also, I'm not sure how effective 4ad is on its own, ive read using just 4ad you need doses close to 700 to 1000mg to get good results and i don't have the money for a dose that high lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All three, 8 weeks

Jr94

Awards
Any advice on taking arimistane on cycle? Would it be necessary since the epiandro counters alot of sides, or would it be better to take it anyways to be safe?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've read the epi andro helps combat sides from 4ad and that they just work well together. Also, I'm not sure how effective 4ad is on its own, ive read using just 4ad you need doses close to 700 to 1000mg to get good results and i don't have the money for a dose that high lol
Just to clarify are you planning on running 4-andro or 4-ad? Slightly different compounds.....(both covert to test but 4-andro is a two step conversion and 4-ad is the one step). 4-ad is harder to find (after 1 steps were banned) although it’s legsl in the uk and suppliers ship to the states.

Makes a difference as dosing changes.

For 4-andro (which is what I think you have) 330-500 is normal. I ran that with epiandro at 700-1,000 and 1-andro. Epiandro is a great compound pwo and complements 4-andro nicely imo (as people above have said).

600 would just about do it on the epiandro but many people find a bit more beneficial.

Personally, even with 4-andro and epiandro the lethargy off 1-andro still hit me a bit. Never run it solo so don’t know how much it took the edge of but don’t expect it to go completely.......

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane is a waste, if you want a mild anti estrogen try SNS inhibit e or BLR Letrone

Jr94

Awards
Just to clarify are you planning on running 4-andro or 4-ad? Slightly different compounds.....(both covert to test but 4-andro is a two step conversion and 4-ad is the one step). 4-ad is harder to find (after 1 steps were banned) although it’s legsl in the uk and suppliers ship to the states.

Makes a difference as dosing changes.

For 4-andro (which is what I think you have) 330-500 is normal. I ran that with epiandro at 700-1,000 and 1-andro. Epiandro is a great compound pwo and complements 4-andro nicely imo (as people above have said).

600 would just about do it on the epiandro but many people find a bit more beneficial.

Personally, even with 4-andro and epiandro the lethargy off 1-andro still hit me a bit. Never run it solo so don’t know how much it took the edge of but don’t expect it to go completely.......
You're correct, I'm running 4 andro not 4ad, I thought 4 ad was an abbreviation lol so 1 andro gave you lethargy? That's what I'm hoping to avoid by taking 4andro/epi. My last cycle I ran halo solo and felt great for about 3 weeks then lethargy like no other kicked in and I almost didn't have energy to lift. So i should take my whole dose of epiandro pre workout?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're correct, I'm running 4 andro not 4ad, I thought 4 ad was an abbreviation lol so 1 andro gave you lethargy? That's what I'm hoping to avoid by taking 4andro/epi. My last cycle I ran halo solo and felt great for about 3 weeks then lethargy like no other kicked in and I almost didn't have energy to lift. So i should take my whole dose of epiandro pre workout?
No worries, just wanted to make sure you knew as the dosing is different on the two compounds. I started 4-andro at 340 (standard dose) and bumped it up to 510 for the last 4 weeks (only because I decided not to run the cycle longer than 8 weeks but wanted to use up the bottles I had). I matched the 1-andro dose to the 4-andro dose. On the whole I wouldn’t say the lethargy wasn’t anything you couldn’t handle so the 4-andro and epiandro definitely took the edge off but it was there for sure. There were some days where going to the gym was all I could get myself up for. Also my libido (normally sky high) completely disappeared (couldn’t even be bothered to sort myself out, let alone fcuk the missus).

I’m currently running trest as a base for epistane and it’s totally different- much less lethargy, feel great most of the time and horny as a teenage boy in a brothel. Trest obviously is much stronger compound with other sides to deal with but on those things it’s been great.

Yeah definitely the epiandro pre workout bro.