Follidrone 2.0 vs Vector

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.
Im going to start my bulk after I've finished my recomp/cutting, in July-September probably, and i was wondering if i could buy one of these 2 which one should i get?
Im looking for lean muscle gains during my bulk.
Im thinking of stacking it with OL LGD4033 and MK677 (OL MASS GH)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd look towards Follidrone 2.0 on your run, and Vector for during your PCT.
That would be the best use of resources based on the information given.

-M

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I see... That's what im going to do then. Seems solid

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I would stack together for best results.I have not gotten much from either that you mentioned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would stack as well but if you had to choose.
Foll for leaner gains and cutting.
Vector for more mass gains. But they are both very versatile. Ive seen guys grow on both and cut on both and recomp on both.

And combined they work really well ;)

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector all day. FD2 or FD1 for that matter did nothing for me but now with Vector something is going on, I look a little leaner and fuller since I started, unfortunately I haven’t been consistent with my heavy training so I can’t really say it helped with strength but definitely helped my “look”, got some comments on that I look leaner and bigger.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we were comparing them to steroids
Follidrone is like anavar or winstrol
Vector is like dianabol or anadrol

Both work very well.
Both have their strengths.

Combined they work even better ;)

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect, I believe that comparing them with AAS is a little overexaggerated

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all due respect, I believe that comparing them with AAS is a little overexaggerated
The goal is not a literal comparison.
The goal is to give people an idea of how they are different.

I hope nobody honestly would believe Im saying Vector=Anadrol. If anyone somehow did Ill say now thats not at all the case.
I can tell you that I have had better results personally with Vector than I have with some...ehem.. not so natural substances.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i just wanted you to clarify this. Either way i believe in the product, ive seen many logs and people are just really excited with the results of both, thats why i want to use it.
Main reason because I've read and seen that is working, nd second because i will be bulking, also im 18 so my test is at its prime now and these are going to be some of the best gains ill ever make until i reach 25, and i believe vector or maybe Vector stacked with Ligandrol are only going to amplify them

PS I sent a message to BLR but they havent responded yet. Do you ship to Greece?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i just wanted you to clarify this. Either way i believe in the product, ive seen many logs and people are just really excited with the results of both, thats why i want to use it.
Main reason because I've read and seen that is working, nd second because i will be bulking, also im 18 so my test is at its prime now and these are going to be some of the best gains ill ever make until i reach 25, and i believe vector or maybe Vector stacked with Ligandrol are only going to amplify them

PS I sent a message to BLR but they havent responded yet. Do you ship to Greece?
Oh sorry bro. I get about 50pms a day it's hard to keep up.
Currently we don't directly ship to Greece.
Solutions=strong supplements might.
UK distributors probably will.
Jw supps

And hell yah man.. It's insane how much potential you have at your age.
I suggest no drugs or steroids. I think 30 is good but your an adult you can decide.
Can do natty supp cycles though and not interrupt natural growth and maturation.
Vector and follidrone are perfect here.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
FD 2.0 will result in some of the most intense "below the belt" pumps you've ever experienced.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FD2 gives me a pumped look all over my arms/hands/etc as well. Def. "feel better" while on it. Slimmed out a bit too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FD2 gives me a pumped look all over my arms/hands/etc as well. Def. "feel better" while on it. Slimmed out a bit too.
Agreed with this. FD2.0 is definitely one of my fav natty products.. Stacking vector and fd2.0 would a nice set up though.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
The goal is not a literal comparison.
The goal is to give people an idea of how they are different.

I hope nobody honestly would believe Im saying Vector=Anadrol. If anyone somehow did Ill say now thats not at all the case.
I can tell you that I have had better results personally with Vector than I have with some...ehem.. not so natural substances.

"In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
-6 inch gain on vert jump to 53 inches.
-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase."

Yeah, literal comparisons to AAS would be silly...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
-6 inch gain on vert jump to 53 inches.
-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase."

Yeah, literal comparisons to AAS would be silly...
None of these claims even make sense.

53” vertical leap? The NFL combine record is 46”. The highest claimed NBA vertical is 48”, but yeah, someone here has a vertical 5” higher than the best athletes in history. Ok...

cgreid3

Awards
Does Vector affect your hormones in any capacity?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vector is quite an amazing supplement and I can’t wait for September to see how it shines in a real surplus.

FD2.0 is still amazing for at the LEAST a transition from strict dieting in a deficit to a recomposition or maintenance phase. Then keeping it through Vector would elicit gains that IMO would surpass all expectations.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
are there any sides to these ?do you have to cycle them?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isnt kme supposed to increase testosterone?
I believe is says that in the label description
The study you may be referring to was regarding the female of the species.

The sides mentioned in the information thread would be: Hunger, Vivid Dreams, Strength Increase, Muscle Pumps, Growth, Endurance Increases, (Hair growth, for me additional), Decreased Body fat. I believe two people mentioned GI distress, but the majority have not had an issue.

I hope this helps. This has to be, the singular best natural anabolic on the market to date. (Vector).

Follidrone 2 has an incredible amount of feedback, so I invite you to also search the forum for more answers by reading the numerous logs.

Do you have to cycle them? No. The longer you take FD2 the better things become, and Vector is rather new bu the feedback overall has been the same. Some people are on tubs 4,5,6 and not an end in sight. Those that stop can feel the difference, and once they start up, can also feel the difference.

-KR
M

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Vector affect your hormones in any capacity?
Non suppressive.
We have seen some indications it can raise test in some people but not reliably.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No side effects
No suppression
No PCT needed
No cycle assist supps needed
No cycling needed
Long term use is perfectly fine and from experience it seems to get better with time.