What can I take?

Jsgym

Awards
I'm 20, 6"4 and 87kg. Basically I want to start a supplement that'll help me increase mass and muscle, do I run a basic test e cycle or look at sarms or prohormones?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does your diet look like?
How many calories are you eating a day? What is your macro breakdown?
Are you gaining weight?

How much cardio are you doing?
What supplements are you taking now?

The answer to gaining weight and making gains is not injecting yourself with drugs, or taking pills and powders it starts with quality whole foods, meeting a caloric surplus, and making sure you are consistent with your training plan. Anyone can take a bunch of supplements, but that doesn't always = results. You can not supplement a bad diet.

I would first start here

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
[http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Then Cover your essentials first

1) Fishoil: Aim for 2-3g of EPA/DHA daily
Oxi-Omega by Controlled Labs
NOW Omega 3 are good choices

2) Multi-Vitamin: 1x-2x a day
Controlled Labs Orange Triad / Vitmore
NOW ADAM
Universal Animal Pak

3) Creatine: Take 3-5g of Creatine Monohydrate daily, no need to load/cycle
-Primaforce
-Cellucor
-Allmax
-Universal
-ON

4) Protein Powder: Use to help reach protein intake, while the main focus is on whole food.
- Cellucor Cor Performance Whey
- Animal Whey
- PES Select
- USP Labs Modern Protein
- MTS Whey
- Man Sports Clean Protein
- Ghost Whey

Other things I do consider:
- Digestive Enzymes: Take with meals to help digestion
NOW Super Enzymes

- Probiotic: Help with digestion health
Evomuse Gut Health

- Vitamin D3: 2,000-5,000 IU
NOW Vitamin D3

- BCAA’s: Use for AM Fasted Training or dosed between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart
Scivation Xtend, Xtend Perform
MAN ISO Amino
Cellucor BCAA / Alpha Amino
USP Labs Modern BCAA
Nutrabio Intra-Blast

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 20, 6"4 and 87kg. Basically I want to start a supplement that'll help me increase mass and muscle, do I run a basic test e cycle or look at sarms or prohormones?
Training experience? Mass and muscle can come through a ton of options.

Many would tell you just to train hard and eat...as will I. That said, if you want to cycle...you’re gunna cycle. Do lots of research and don’t make any hasty decisions in an effort to grow fast. Check out the anabolic forum and read this book:

Anabolics 11th edition by William Llewellyn

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def start with the staple supplements only...for now. The Solution has given you great advice. Here are a few products that I use for my staple supplements

Pre workout - HyperMax
Intra/post- intramax
Multi- orange triad
Protein- whey

If you are looking for mass then I suggest reading some routines here on the forum as well as dieting.

Quick note, whole milk is a great way to pack on size.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take VECTOR from Black Lion Research. It will help your appetite, and is a new natural anabolic getting some great reviews in unsponsored logs.

Then:

• Get in the gym and on some good programming, dedication
  • Great food
  • A lot of rest
To see more about VECTOR go here:

VECTOR Discussion
and, or here:
Vector Transformation Contest Thread

To buy VECTOR go here:
Strong Supplement Shop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution has you covered with a lot of good information.. Diet comes first then add in the basic supps then if you want a little extra i would look toward natural anabolics but at 20 yrs old you should be able to get good results by diet and training a lone.

Jsgym

Awards
I'm eating at 3500 calories plus at about 4/5 whole food meals and 2 shakes. I feel like my weight gain has come to a holt recently and would like something to give me a boost

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do Sarms. For weak cycle do ostarine. For strong cycle do lgd. I’d run a test base or yk-11 with lgd. 2-3 months. Pct with clomid and nolva. Add s-4 if you want more dry muscle. Do a sarm cycle or 2 then think about running test

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm eating at 3500 calories plus at about 4/5 whole food meals and 2 shakes. I feel like my weight gain has come to a holt recently and would like something to give me a boost
So you stopped gaining weight which means your not eating enough

Increase your calories by 500 a day and report back in 2 weeks when your gaining weight and making gains if your following a GOOD workout routine and focusing on progressive overload .

If you are stalled adding a pill or powder won’t be a miracle drug for progress or success . Food is what drives a caloric surplus for gains. That is your problem . You can’t supplement a diet if your surplus is lacking to maintain or achieve your goal

Jsgym

Awards
Do Sarms. For weak cycle do ostarine. For strong cycle do lgd. I’d run a test base or yk-11 with lgd. 2-3 months. Pct with clomid and nolva. Add s-4 if you want more dry muscle. Do a sarm cycle or 2 then think about running test
So running LGD, yk-11 and s-4 will be a start you think?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with lgd and yk 11 and add s-4 a month in if you decide you want it. Make sure to pct with clomid and nolva because these compounds are strong

Jsgym

Awards
Start with lgd and yk 11 and add s-4 a month in if you decide you want it. Make sure to pct with clomid and nolva because these compounds are strong
This will be my first cycle of any kind, is it a good first cycle? Do you have any experience with using these products from any sources?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a very strong first cycle but it’s a great cycle. I have done it. If you wanted to go on the safer side. Switch yk-11 with 4-Andro. Just make sure to have an ai on hand if you use 4-andro

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-3 months of lgd and 4-Andro is a great starting cycle

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure dont run any hormones, steroids or prohormones. Even the DHEA derivatives like 1 andro etc.
Steer clear. You still havnt stopped growing and it can cause long term negative effects.

Best stack I know of currently is the Vector, Follidrone, Viron stack.
2 natural anabolic supps with no suppression or negatives and Viron which increases the amount of your natural testosterone thats available to bind to androgen receptors. This makes the test you already have much more effective.
This one is a powerhouse.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're too young for anabolics (and in the wrong sub-forum).

Look at the natty options like SNS Xgels or CEL Epi-plex. Xgels have studies backing their use as muscle builders in trained men and tons and tons of positive feedback around the forums.

No reason to ruin your natural hormones jsut yet ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The solution has you covered.

I started at 23.5 a ph cycle and while I was big n quite strong, if I could go back to my 23 year old body and know what i know now I wouldn't run anything. Learning training for your body and nutrition is an ever-going process.

Obviously basic stuff like a good multivitamin, Millennium Sports has a great one MVP-365 and ZMK. Fish oil or krill oil like evomuse krillipid, creatine , beta alanine, a probiotic , are good staples.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Bro at 20 domt Need anything but staple supplements and a preworkout. Heck you can even gain muscle at a caloric deficit with your stats. You shouldn’t even take natty anabolic supps.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my first cycle of any kind, is it a good first cycle? Do you have any experience with using these products from any sources?
Sam Stack is known as the village idiot on this forum, take his advice with caution. You’re going to regret using anabolics so young most likely. Do you know what a serm is? Or how to properly pct? I agree with most of the above, nutrition is huge. Focus on that for another year or so bad then you can go there because sarms or ph’s won’t work either if your diet isn’t on track. If you really want to add a muscle building supplement try X gels or Vector paired with a diet meant for your goals.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, most of the guys above got you covered - do not take steroids/sarms/ph’s at your age (and don’t listen to the one or two comments suggesting it) - listen to the vast majority saying the same.

At your age you simply don’t need to - eat Big and train hard. As you get older you’ll lose the hormonal advantage you have right now and then it’s something to consider.

Honestly, if you feel you need anything extra at 20 then you don’t have the basics covered - that means taking steroids won’t be effective anyway. Spend you money on food and a good coach.

Get massive brother

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam Stack is known as the village idiot on this forum, take his advice with caution. You’re going to regret using anabolics so young most likely. Do you know what a serm is? Or how to properly pct? I agree with most of the above, nutrition is huge. Focus on that for another year or so bad then you can go there because sarms or ph’s won’t work either if your diet isn’t on track. If you really want to add a muscle building supplement try X gels or Vector paired with a diet meant for your goals.
Bro **** off. I'm giving him advise on a cycle. Everyone knows steriods arent good for you. Everyone knows doing steriods or sarms at a young age is bad for you.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're too young for anabolics (and in the wrong sub-forum).

Look at the natty options like SNS Xgels or CEL Epi-plex. Xgels have studies backing their use as muscle builders in trained men and tons and tons of positive feedback around the forums.

No reason to ruin your natural hormones jsut yet ;)
How much cacao would you have take to equal 300mg in epi plex.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's under 21 and by the rules of AM cannot talk about ANABOLICS.
One would think some members recognize this and not promote the discussion of those compounds.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro **** off. I'm giving him advise on a cycle. Everyone knows steriods arent good for you. Everyone knows doing steriods or sarms at a young age is bad for you.
you're not allowed to post cycle advice in the supplements forum. clear it out.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Yo, this guy is 20, he shouldn't even be doing steroids/sarms in the first place.

Eat more, up your protein intake and don't shy away from complex carbs obviously. You're about 200 odd lbs, increase your protein intake to 1.5g/lb of body weight, or about 300g of protein and take in a good amount of carbs for your muscles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not viable to eat enough cocoa to get a good dose of epicatechin.
Especially since there are epi products everywhere these days. Many of these have other ingredients as well.. Just. Doesn't make sense