Reason why Cycle Assist is out of stock everywhere?

F

fantaaoorange

Awards
Is there any reason why Cycle Assist is out of stock at most places?

I have about 2/3 of a bottle and need one more for a 8 week cycle of 1-andro. Should I just use another brand cycle support?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any reason why Cycle Assist is out of stock at most places?

I have about 2/3 of a bottle and need one more for a 8 week cycle of 1-andro. Should I just use another brand cycle support?
Dunno. If you need an alternative check out OL KingsGuard or Arimacare Pro. Both are outstanding formulas with high doses of amazing of ingredients.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found it one place myself

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell me about it.. Although It is kinda odd all the retailers are out..

tried to grab a couple bottles yesterday and it’s all gone. Going to run Kingsgaurd this go round.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always run acp
I don’t k ow why but I’m not too convinced with kingsguard. At least with acp your getting tried and tested ingredients that work.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist is some good shet! Stuff gives me crazy energy. Great for sluggish/lethargic roids!

Anyways, it's out there. Just gotta find it

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always run acp
I don’t k ow why but I’m not too convinced with kingsguard. At least with acp your getting tried and tested ingredients that work.
What in K1NGSGUARD would you consider to be speculative and not tried and true? IMO its a far more comprehensive support combo than ACP (if you aren't interested in prolactin control etc).

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey maybe it’s just me but acp seems to have a much better profile; coq10, celery seed, red yeast rice, policasonol, nac...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always run acp
I found the ingredient label to be effective. What turns you off to it out of curiosity?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact that I prefer the acp profile and after researching all over the net I can’t find anything better. I add 1g of tudca and cycles are a breeze

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Cycle assist is trash though, like why all the hype.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Expain??? Should me another for the price at the same dosages
When it comes to your health, price shouldn’t be a factor. You should want what’s best to keep you tip top. Yes it’s cheap but for 10 bucks more you can get much better. Not knocking it btw

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Only real difference is the 5 extra pills that it takes to create the serving. But considering the added ingredients it’s a far superior product, in my opinion.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Not too mention the FD&C blues and red garbage that’s in cycle assist.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only real difference is the 5 extra pills that it takes to create the serving. But considering the added ingredients it’s a far superior product, in my opinion.
Probably cause they arent using standardized extracts.....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes a big difference on what you are getting

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Probably cause they arent using standardized extracts.....
Standardized means guaranteed amount.

CEL’s Non-fda approved product guarantee doesn’t mean squat to me. But hey, no offense I’m just stating how I view products and make my purchases.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CEL’s Non-fda approved product guarantee doesn’t mean squat to me. But hey, no offense I’m just stating how I view products and make my purchases.
Show me a fda approved cycle product

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I recently just got some off Amazon- The inside of the bottle smelled like bigfoots weener though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

In most cases, you CANNOT get anywhere near enough actives from the whole plant or fruit alone.

And fwiw, calling something trash is meant to be taken as an offence. You can't go talking tough then say no offence lol.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
In most cases, you CANNOT get anywhere near enough actives from the whole plant or fruit alone.

And fwiw, calling something trash is meant to be taken as an offence. You can't go talking tough then say no offence lol.
Well that’s my opinion, I don’t think it meets all the qualities of other options out on the market that’s all. I don’t see discrediting a supplement as “acting tough”. Sorry you do.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well that’s my opinion, I don’t think it meets all the qualities of other options out on the market that’s all. I don’t see discrediting a supplement as “acting tough”. Sorry you do.
If you imply something is trash, you are saying so to cause offence no matter how you paint it.

Second, you haven't discredited anything. You compared it to a lacklustre product thinking it's superior because the total dosage is higher yet the actives are likely 1000% lower.

Let's says apples contain 50mg of Vitamin C per 100g and I put 100g of Apple on my label. You're only getting 50mg Vitamin C

By the same token, if I put on my label Apple then standardise it for 500mg of Vitamin C, but the total dose is only 600mg, you can't then say the 100g is better because the total weight is higher. Doesn't work like that.

Without standardisation it's very unlikely you're getting any active at all

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And welcome back to another episode of..... “cycle support stand-offs” with me sheriff john bunnell

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I think you care a lot more than I clearly do. I like what I like and that’s all that really matters. I just like the ingredients in this one, that’s all. I mean there’s kingsblood which I think is great too. I’ve taken cycle assist in the past and I didn’t care for it. Simple as that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think you care a lot more than I clearly do. I like what I like and that’s all that really matters. I just like the ingredients in this one, that’s all. I mean there’s kingsblood which I think is great too. I’ve taken cycle assist in the past and I didn’t care for it. Simple as that.
I'm definitely not arguing against what you prefer or like, I'm arguing against your use of the word trash when you linked a label of a product that just throws herbs with zero extracts/ standardisations in a bottle and then claim its superior ;)

If you prefer something else, then fine by me. But as Cycle Assist is our product, you can understand why I might take offence to you calling it trash :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second, you haven't discredited anything. You compared it to a lacklustre product thinking it's superior because the total dosage is higher yet the actives are likely 1000% lower.
And this is how you sell on Amazon and make a killing off horrible products. 90% of the top selling products are pixie dusted crap.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5% cycle assist all the way. Never did Rich Piana any harm.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Let me guess cycle assist is the N2 guard of this forum. No wonder why.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cycle assist is my go-to....:biggthumpup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My replies are meant to be towards anyone reading, not specifically towards you. You are entitled to view things how you want to and spend your money however you'd like. There seems to be enough arguing going on; I just want to educate anyone reading this thread to help them understand product labels better, especially ones containing herbal ingredients so that they can make informed decisions on what products to buy.

Not too mention the FD&C blues and red garbage that’s in cycle assist.
The colors listed on the Cycle Assist label are the ingredients that are in the colored capsules themselves. Any colored capsule on the market has added colors in them but not all brands list these ingredients on the label even though legally they are supposed to.

Based off of your post here, I'm not sure if you have a clear understanding of the significance of standardized extracts.

In the case of most herbs for health benefits, it isn't the amount of herb itself that has any effect, it is the amount of active ingredient that the herb is standardized for.

For examples of this, you can even look at the bigger herb companies like NOW Foods and Natures Way to see a very clear difference in the potencies of standardized herbs to regular herbs. I use those two companies as examples because they both offer standardized and non-standardized herbs and both clearly acknowledge that their standardized herbs are stronger and more effective.

Let's use Milk Thistle for example:
Milk Thistle is the name of the herb but Silymarin is the active ingredient in Milk Thistle that provides the liver health/support benefits associated with Milk Thistle. It doesn't matter how much Milk Thistle powder you take, it matters how much Silymarin.

A label that shows 'Milk Thistle (Seed)' - 1,000 mg. would mean that there is 1,000 mg. of herb powder per serving but there could be as little as no Silymarin content at all which would mean that that there would be little, if any benefit for liver health/support.

A label that shows Milk Thistle (Stnd. for 80% Silymarin) means that you are getting a guaranteed amount of Silymarin per serving.

As today's current raw material pricing, Milk Thistle standardized to 80% Silymarin costs 350% what Milk Thistle Seed Powder does.

The same scenario applies to Hawthorn, Celery, Saw Palmetto, etc.

As far as the non-FDA approved portion of the comment, as a supplement consumer its important to realize that supplements in general are not FDA approved; this includes Vitamin C, multivitamins, etc.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Let me guess cycle assist is the N2 guard of this forum. No wonder why.
Not at all. It's not about pimping Cycle Assist, it is simply clearing up misconceptions that you have about products and their effectiveness. If a product isn't standardized for the right things or anything at all, it isn't worth using UNLESS the evidence backs the use of the whole herb.

Adding on to the above, Milk Thistle contains 1.5%- 3% of its dry weight as Silymarins naturally, yet CEL Cycle Assist is 80% Silymarins for a dose of 500mg. To get the same from your product, you'd need ~2.5-3g of the whole plant just to get anywhere near enough. Liver and Organ contains a whopping 600mg of whole plant, yielding approx 6-12mg of active.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you cared quite a bit to bash the product, post something inferior, then refuse to admit you were wrong and really have no clue what you're talking about.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
View attachment 163250

Here’s cycle assist and then Liver and organ, you tell me. View attachment 163251
Actually. Cel cycle assist has been around for years and has been used and proven to help time and time again.
Also, the label comparison is 1/2 dose on TH3 cel cycle assist compared to full dose or 30 day dose on th3 other product.

If it was garbage it wouldn't be the leading all in one support supp probable over the last 5-6yrs.
And i have a few I go between . its not about money its about what works.

Everyone has and is entitled to there own opinion. I wont knock anyone for it.

People have debated between support supps and products for Many years.

Like cycle assist vs Cycle support. Just to name one.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loling hard. I can't tell if Meatballs is just an idiot or incredibly stubborn.

Brb thinking some trash protein that is only 50% protein and 50% filler but is 50g/serving is better than protein that is 90% protein, 10% filler but only 25g per serviing.