Wet look vs Dry Look And Necessary Supplements

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between a wet look and dry look? And what supplements achieve both?

I assume creatine=wet look?

I definitely want a dry look. I carry too much water weight.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference between a wet look and dry look? And what supplements achieve both?

I assume creatine=wet look?

I definitely want a dry look. I carry too much water weight.
AIs and diuretics will help one achieve a drier look. Also, anabolics and carrying less fat will help as well. A drier look just means muscle are more defined, vascularity pops out more, and muscle sirations will be more visible. Creatine does not equal a wet look. A wet look will be a lot of bloating, looking very soft and pudgy as well.

Although we all want a drier look because it is more desirable, you have to keep in mind that water is essential for muscle fullness, performance, and function.

Unless you have a photo shoot, competing, or doing some kind of guest posing, I doubt you are holding onto too much water.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your info. So I assume a dry look is mainly for body building competitors looking to achieve the results you mentioned. I guess that’s not me. Just wanna enjoy the fruits of my labor while they’re still ripe.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your info. So I assume a dry look is mainly for body building competitors looking to achieve the results you mentioned. I guess that’s not me. Just wanna enjoy the fruits of my labor while they’re still ripe.
I would even say vacation too, but if you want to focus on performance, I wouldn't worry about getting rid of water in your body.

pro45

Awards
Your body fat has to be low for the dry look. Unless you're on certain anabolics.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Like said above your bf has to be low for that dry grainy look. It just depends on your goals. If you're trying to pack on muscle and gain strength it's hard to keep that dry grainy look and do that at the same time. If you just want the dry look then you'll need to be dieting and training for that look. Pretty much a cutting diet and tracking water intake etc.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a huge difference for me when i'm 12% body fat (and below) and add in something like Reduce XT/ X Gels, vs when i'm say 14% and bulking. In the latter, trying to add "hardening" supps doesn't do much good. But when you're lower body fat, you can really manipulate the body.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane works for me to get that dry look.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres so much that go into it

you can look "drier" simply by removing carbs, but you may also look flat
you can have lower bodyfat which will obviously help with hardness in terms of look but your strength and fullness may also suffer

unless you are going on a vacation, show, or photo shoot....I'd concentrate mainly on getting body fat % low enough, then if you want to harden up, play with diuretics or whatever.....ariminstane always does the trick for me

Stay777

Awards
I just used tren and winstrol but my body fat was probably 18% and it didn't appear to work as well as it did last year at 12% or so

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 19
T50 Anabolics 64
jdj16 Anabolics 10
Presa Anabolics 5