Dermacrine PCT and cycle support

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dermacrine PCT and cycle support

Hi guys

I'm planning on doing a dermacrine run in a few weeks time. Just want to see what PCT other users have been running. Also, do i need to have some on cycle support? from other users it seems it's not necessary?

2. None of the DHEA studies Ive seen have shown LH/FSH suppression even at high doses.

If your diet is generally "healthy" and bloods normal then I wouldnt be particularly concerned with needing any kind of special support supps.

Im assuming youre not running other hormonals.
    •   

3. Yeah should be fine, maybe try using BLR Rebirth + M test. Iím considering even using dermacrine in a future pct
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. I finished up with 6 weeks of Dermacrine a few weeks ago. I didn’t do a PCT or use any supports and I feel perfectly fine.

5. There is no need for pct with dermacrine.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

6. I would run clomid 50/50/25/25 plus nolva 40/40/20/20... Just kidding lol dermacrine is pretty mild

7. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    There is no need for pct with dermacrine.
    If thereís no need for pct then how about using it during pct?
    kept you waiting huh?

8. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    If there’s no need for pct then how about using it during pct?
    Yes this could be added to PCT for an additional support.
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I would run clomid 50/50/25/25 plus nolva 40/40/20/20... Just kidding lol dermacrine is pretty mild
    haha, you almost had me there

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I finished up with 6 weeks of Dermacrine a few weeks ago. I didn’t do a PCT or use any supports and I feel perfectly fine.
    Good to know man. how did your run go?

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Yeah should be fine, maybe try using BLR Rebirth + M test. I’m considering even using dermacrine in a future pct
    Yeah i was thinking about throwing in M Test after the cycle, or maybe another test booster

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Good to know man. how did your run go?
    It was pretty good. My weight stayed about the same, but I looked more full throughout the day and body fat stayed the same, if not dropping slightly. Strength was okay and I had a noticeable increase in energy. For the price and it not needing a PCT, I’d say it’s worth a shot for sure. Most people also get a good libido boost, but I’m still pretty young so didn’t notice much change in that department.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    It was pretty good. My weight stayed about the same, but I looked more full throughout the day and body fat stayed the same, if not dropping slightly. Strength was okay and I had a noticeable increase in energy. For the price and it not needing a PCT, I’d say it’s worth a shot for sure. Most people also get a good libido boost, but I’m still pretty young so didn’t notice much change in that department.
    Thanks man, i'm probably gonna start running this in 2 or 3 weeks time, from most of the reviews i read it didn't look like a lot of people saw a big difference, but i got two bottles for $50, so i thought why not try it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    nice...I plan on running dermacrine together with sustain alpha, that should get the libido cranking!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice...I plan on running dermacrine together with sustain alpha, that should get the libido cranking!!!!
    Thinking about running these two together as well.

16. Ok there seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. On the online supplement shops they are acting like dermacrine is a prohormone that needs a pct? I wanted to use it in a natural test boosting stack. So which is it cuz now I'm all confused?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

17. From what i gathered until now it is -includes- a prohormone but that also the consensus is that at the recommend use and dosages it causes only a slight supression if any so no pct or for the more cautious types , otc ptc...
    Sure would like more info-opinions on this.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Ok there seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. On the online supplement shops they are acting like dermacrine is a prohormone that needs a pct? I wanted to use it in a natural test boosting stack. So which is it cuz now I'm all confused?
    this is my 2nd go-round representing the company that sells dermacrine, now I rep for iconic before it was bps....I've ran dermacrine so many times I can't count them all and have read all the info including from trauma1 and eric from primordial...the suppression if any from dermacrine is so mild that you should recover naturally, if wanting to pct a quality otc test booster should be adequate.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is my 2nd go-round representing the company that sells dermacrine, now I rep for iconic before it was bps....I've ran dermacrine so many times I can't count them all and have read all the info including from trauma1 and eric from primordial...the suppression if any from dermacrine is so mild that you should recover naturally, if wanting to pct a quality otc test booster should be adequate.
    Ok so is there a mild prohormone added to it? I'm guessing its a No on a natty test boost stack?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

20. Yes Dhea. ( Pregnelone is a precursor i think...)
    Are you going to use it for bulking? From most users i saw that they used it for a cut or recomp...
    Maybe thebigt can help with that as he has extensive experience with it...
    As for the test stack i d prefer using it first alone and then run a natural stack ( or something like superpct which is a stack on its own..) as a follow up...

21. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Ok so is there a mild prohormone added to it? I'm guessing its a No on a natty test boost stack?
    on the label it says using dermacrine may cause a positive for steroids by governing bodies testing for performance enhancing drugs...judge for yourself, imo….i'm just going to give you the facts as I know them-I am not going to make shyt up just for you to purchase a bottle of dermacrine, that is not who I am!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Yes Dhea. ( Pregnelone is a precursor i think...)
    Are you going to use it for bulking? From most users i saw that they used it for a cut or recomp...
    Maybe thebigt can help with that as he has extensive experience with it...
    As for the test stack i d prefer using it first alone and then run a natural stack ( or something like superpct which is a stack on its own..) as a follow up...
    you are pretty educated and give reasonable answers-props!!!

dermacrine does have a tendency to cause leaning effects, this is why many use for cut or recomp….although it isn't known to increase appetite, the leaning effect might be beneficial for those wanting to keep fat gains to a minimal while bulking.

23. Dermarcine was a really good addition to my 11 week Ostarine cut. Basically put the mild sides I had at bay. First few weeks I felt like crap. Added Dermacrine and about 3-4 days all good.

PCT starts today, adding Sustain Alpha to help.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GainVane View Post
    Dermarcine was a really good addition to my 11 week Ostarine cut. Basically put the mild sides I had at bay. First few weeks I felt like crap. Added Dermacrine and about 3-4 days all good.

PCT starts today, adding Sustain Alpha to help.
    glad you enjoyed dermacrine….I really believe that sustain alpha is a great addition to pct!!!

25. I'm coming towards the end of my 8 week run of dermacrine, did not notice any suppression. I'm very impressed with this product, I've dropped some weight/fat and gained good strength as well. I'm probably going run sustain alpha now as well for 4 weeks once my run ends
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 10:24 AM
  2. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:22 AM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain / Post Cycle Support
    By Blackspider24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. Some PCT (and cycle) Thoughts............
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 07:55 AM