Dermacrine PCT and cycle support

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I'm planning on doing a dermacrine run in a few weeks time. Just want to see what PCT other users have been running. Also, do i need to have some on cycle support? from other users it seems it's not necessary?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None of the DHEA studies Ive seen have shown LH/FSH suppression even at high doses.

If your diet is generally "healthy" and bloods normal then I wouldnt be particularly concerned with needing any kind of special support supps.

Im assuming youre not running other hormonals.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah should be fine, maybe try using BLR Rebirth + M test. I’m considering even using dermacrine in a future pct

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished up with 6 weeks of Dermacrine a few weeks ago. I didn’t do a PCT or use any supports and I feel perfectly fine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no need for pct with dermacrine.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would run clomid 50/50/25/25 plus nolva 40/40/20/20... Just kidding lol dermacrine is pretty mild

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah should be fine, maybe try using BLR Rebirth + M test. I’m considering even using dermacrine in a future pct
Yeah i was thinking about throwing in M Test after the cycle, or maybe another test booster

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to know man. how did your run go?
It was pretty good. My weight stayed about the same, but I looked more full throughout the day and body fat stayed the same, if not dropping slightly. Strength was okay and I had a noticeable increase in energy. For the price and it not needing a PCT, I’d say it’s worth a shot for sure. Most people also get a good libido boost, but I’m still pretty young so didn’t notice much change in that department.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was pretty good. My weight stayed about the same, but I looked more full throughout the day and body fat stayed the same, if not dropping slightly. Strength was okay and I had a noticeable increase in energy. For the price and it not needing a PCT, I’d say it’s worth a shot for sure. Most people also get a good libido boost, but I’m still pretty young so didn’t notice much change in that department.
Thanks man, i'm probably gonna start running this in 2 or 3 weeks time, from most of the reviews i read it didn't look like a lot of people saw a big difference, but i got two bottles for $50, so i thought why not try it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice...I plan on running dermacrine together with sustain alpha, that should get the libido cranking!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nice...I plan on running dermacrine together with sustain alpha, that should get the libido cranking!!!!
Thinking about running these two together as well.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ok there seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. On the online supplement shops they are acting like dermacrine is a prohormone that needs a pct? I wanted to use it in a natural test boosting stack. So which is it cuz now I'm all confused?

ktm620

Awards
From what i gathered until now it is -includes- a prohormone but that also the consensus is that at the recommend use and dosages it causes only a slight supression if any so no pct or for the more cautious types , otc ptc...
Sure would like more info-opinions on this.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok there seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. On the online supplement shops they are acting like dermacrine is a prohormone that needs a pct? I wanted to use it in a natural test boosting stack. So which is it cuz now I'm all confused?
this is my 2nd go-round representing the company that sells dermacrine, now I rep for iconic before it was bps....I've ran dermacrine so many times I can't count them all and have read all the info including from trauma1 and eric from primordial...the suppression if any from dermacrine is so mild that you should recover naturally, if wanting to pct a quality otc test booster should be adequate.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
this is my 2nd go-round representing the company that sells dermacrine, now I rep for iconic before it was bps....I've ran dermacrine so many times I can't count them all and have read all the info including from trauma1 and eric from primordial...the suppression if any from dermacrine is so mild that you should recover naturally, if wanting to pct a quality otc test booster should be adequate.
Ok so is there a mild prohormone added to it? I'm guessing its a No on a natty test boost stack?

ktm620

Awards
Yes Dhea. ( Pregnelone is a precursor i think...)
Are you going to use it for bulking? From most users i saw that they used it for a cut or recomp...
Maybe thebigt can help with that as he has extensive experience with it...
As for the test stack i d prefer using it first alone and then run a natural stack ( or something like superpct which is a stack on its own..) as a follow up...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so is there a mild prohormone added to it? I'm guessing its a No on a natty test boost stack?
on the label it says using dermacrine may cause a positive for steroids by governing bodies testing for performance enhancing drugs...judge for yourself, imo….i'm just going to give you the facts as I know them-I am not going to make shyt up just for you to purchase a bottle of dermacrine, that is not who I am!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes Dhea. ( Pregnelone is a precursor i think...)
Are you going to use it for bulking? From most users i saw that they used it for a cut or recomp...
Maybe thebigt can help with that as he has extensive experience with it...
As for the test stack i d prefer using it first alone and then run a natural stack ( or something like superpct which is a stack on its own..) as a follow up...
you are pretty educated and give reasonable answers-props!!!

dermacrine does have a tendency to cause leaning effects, this is why many use for cut or recomp….although it isn't known to increase appetite, the leaning effect might be beneficial for those wanting to keep fat gains to a minimal while bulking.

GainVane

Awards
Dermarcine was a really good addition to my 11 week Ostarine cut. Basically put the mild sides I had at bay. First few weeks I felt like crap. Added Dermacrine and about 3-4 days all good.

PCT starts today, adding Sustain Alpha to help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermarcine was a really good addition to my 11 week Ostarine cut. Basically put the mild sides I had at bay. First few weeks I felt like crap. Added Dermacrine and about 3-4 days all good.

PCT starts today, adding Sustain Alpha to help.
glad you enjoyed dermacrine….I really believe that sustain alpha is a great addition to pct!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming towards the end of my 8 week run of dermacrine, did not notice any suppression. I'm very impressed with this product, I've dropped some weight/fat and gained good strength as well. I'm probably going run sustain alpha now as well for 4 weeks once my run ends

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming towards the end of my 8 week run of dermacrine, did not notice any suppression. I'm very impressed with this product, I've dropped some weight/fat and gained good strength as well. I'm probably going run sustain alpha now as well for 4 weeks once my run ends
that is great news...use code FOURTH at iconicformulations.com to get 35% of on sustain alpha!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is great news...use code FOURTH at iconicformulations.com to get 35% of on sustain alpha!!!
I saw the sale you guys were running, i've just been waiting for that to order :) I'm thinking of only running one can, so just 4 weeks, since i'm going on a 3 week holiday towards the end of August, will that work?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw the sale you guys were running, i've just been waiting for that to order :) I'm thinking of only running one can, so just 4 weeks, since i'm going on a 3 week holiday towards the end of August, will that work?
yup...1 will do...but around week 3 you might wish you had ordered 2, lol!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup...1 will do...but around week 3 you might wish you had ordered 2, lol!!!
haha, it's not that i don't want 2, but i know i won't be able to workout at all when i'm on holiday so i'll just have time for the 4 week run

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, it's not that i don't want 2, but i know i won't be able to workout at all when i'm on holiday so i'll just have time for the 4 week run
lol...you plan on having sex on holiday?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Whats the difference between dermacrine and dhea in pill form? Ive never heard anyone say you need a pct if you take dhea in pill form. Especially over 40 people?

I know its transdermal but i thought the end result would be the same?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absorption and that you don’t loose any amount to the stomach.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same here. Finishing off my 3rd bottle and no suppression.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Whats the difference between dermacrine and dhea in pill form? Ive never heard anyone say you need a pct if you take dhea in pill form. Especially over 40 people?

I know its transdermal but i thought the end result would be the same?
I believe the reductase enzyme in the dermal layer can convert it to testosterone, thus possibly causing suppression.
BigT, am I correct?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt just curious, what would be good to stack with dermacrine (using that as your test base)? I'm just thinking about what future cycles.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt just curious, what would be good to stack with dermacrine (using that as your test base)? I'm just thinking about what future cycles.
I’m currently running with 1-test. Willlet you know how it goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently running with 1-test. Willlet you know how it goes.
Tank88 1-test is an excellent choice...because it is part of the iconic lineup I like to run ALPHA ANDRO TD[ANDROSTERONE] with dermacrine, great for hardening muscles and libido is crazy good-real nice feel good stack plus a little strength!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the reductase enzyme in the dermal layer can convert it to testosterone, thus possibly causing suppression.
BigT, am I correct?
from the original write up by trauma1 of PP, the skin around neck/shoulders promotes more conversion to test, this is why I always apply dermacrine to those areas as much as possible...because of this conversion there will be some suppression, but it's highly unlikely that dermacrine will cause shutdown. I had a guy just the other day pm me that he had been on dermacrine for 6 months, I suggested he stop the dermacrine and run sustain alpha for 2 months.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tank88 1-test is an excellent choice...because it is part of the iconic lineup I like to run ALPHA ANDRO TD[ANDROSTERONE] with dermacrine, great for hardening muscles and libido is crazy good-real nice feel good stack plus a little strength!!!
Going to pick that up for a bulk in sept when possibly running with trest

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to pick that up for a bulk in sept when possibly running with trest
I like the td version of androsterone much better than the oral I have used in the past, I think you will like it also!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which brand of alpha andro are you using? alpha gainz?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer