Dermacrine PCT and cycle support

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    I'm coming towards the end of my 8 week run of dermacrine, did not notice any suppression. I'm very impressed with this product, I've dropped some weight/fat and gained good strength as well. I'm probably going run sustain alpha now as well for 4 weeks once my run ends
    that is great news...use code FOURTH at iconicformulations.com to get 35% of on sustain alpha!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is great news...use code FOURTH at iconicformulations.com to get 35% of on sustain alpha!!!
    I saw the sale you guys were running, i've just been waiting for that to order I'm thinking of only running one can, so just 4 weeks, since i'm going on a 3 week holiday towards the end of August, will that work?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    I saw the sale you guys were running, i've just been waiting for that to order I'm thinking of only running one can, so just 4 weeks, since i'm going on a 3 week holiday towards the end of August, will that work?
    yup...1 will do...but around week 3 you might wish you had ordered 2, lol!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haha, it's not that i don't want 2, but i know i won't be able to workout at all when i'm on holiday so i'll just have time for the 4 week run

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    haha, it's not that i don't want 2, but i know i won't be able to workout at all when i'm on holiday so i'll just have time for the 4 week run
    lol...you plan on having sex on holiday?

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Well if you rub an additional 5 pumps on your balls then yeah better get 2.

7. Whats the difference between dermacrine and dhea in pill form? Ive never heard anyone say you need a pct if you take dhea in pill form. Especially over 40 people?

I know its transdermal but i thought the end result would be the same?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

8. Absorption and that you donít loose any amount to the stomach.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    I'm coming towards the end of my 8 week run of dermacrine, did not notice any suppression. I'm very impressed with this product, I've dropped some weight/fat and gained good strength as well. I'm probably going run sustain alpha now as well for 4 weeks once my run ends
    Same here. Finishing off my 3rd bottle and no suppression.
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Whats the difference between dermacrine and dhea in pill form? Ive never heard anyone say you need a pct if you take dhea in pill form. Especially over 40 people?

I know its transdermal but i thought the end result would be the same?
    I believe the reductase enzyme in the dermal layer can convert it to testosterone, thus possibly causing suppression.
    @BigT, am I correct?

11. @thebigt just curious, what would be good to stack with dermacrine (using that as your test base)? I'm just thinking about what future cycles.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    @thebigt just curious, what would be good to stack with dermacrine (using that as your test base)? I'm just thinking about what future cycles.
    Iím currently running with 1-test. Willlet you know how it goes.

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I’m currently running with 1-test. Willlet you know how it goes.
    @Tank88 1-test is an excellent choice...because it is part of the iconic lineup I like to run ALPHA ANDRO TD[ANDROSTERONE] with dermacrine, great for hardening muscles and libido is crazy good-real nice feel good stack plus a little strength!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I believe the reductase enzyme in the dermal layer can convert it to testosterone, thus possibly causing suppression.
    @BigT, am I correct?
    from the original write up by trauma1 of PP, the skin around neck/shoulders promotes more conversion to test, this is why I always apply dermacrine to those areas as much as possible...because of this conversion there will be some suppression, but it's highly unlikely that dermacrine will cause shutdown. I had a guy just the other day pm me that he had been on dermacrine for 6 months, I suggested he stop the dermacrine and run sustain alpha for 2 months.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I’m currently running with 1-test. Willlet you know how it goes.
    Which brand of 1-Test are you running?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    @Tank88 1-test is an excellent choice...because it is part of the iconic lineup I like to run ALPHA ANDRO TD[ANDROSTERONE] with dermacrine, great for hardening muscles and libido is crazy good-real nice feel good stack plus a little strength!!!
    Going to pick that up for a bulk in sept when possibly running with trest

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Which brand of 1-Test are you running?
    Hi tech through juggernaut labz

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Going to pick that up for a bulk in sept when possibly running with trest
    I like the td version of androsterone much better than the oral I have used in the past, I think you will like it also!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Which brand of alpha andro are you using? alpha gainz?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Thatís the one Iím getting

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post

yes!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 11:24 AM
  2. Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log
    By Botch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain / Post Cycle Support
    By Blackspider24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Some PCT (and cycle) Thoughts............
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:55 AM