Weight Gain High Calorie supplement suggestion

gemz88

Awards
Looking for ideas on supplements to help gain weight, had the Nissen Fundoplication in December and lost so much weight due to this. I can't gain anything.

I need some product choices if you can help me (non milk ingredients sadly)

I was 160 im down to 120 and not moving, I drink olive oil but I need a calorie / carb supplement and having a rough time finding a decent one.
6 small meals a day (1/2 cup max food) and 250 ml liquids every 2 hours. So I need some Einstein science here guys.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for ideas on supplements to help gain weight, had the Nissen Fundoplication in December and lost so much weight due to this. I can't gain anything.

I need some product choices if you can help me (non milk ingredients sadly)

I was 160 im down to 120 and not moving, I drink olive oil but I need a calorie / carb supplement and having a rough time finding a decent one.
6 small meals a day (1/2 cup max food) and 250 ml liquids every 2 hours. So I need some Einstein science here guys.
Peanut butter. Just add it to everything.

gemz88

Awards
ah yes, but would there be any powders I could mix also? Its because I can't have much solids (takes awhile for the stomach to empty that way) and juicers seem garbage. I was going to blend up hemp/peanut butter but looking for a powder that also adds some fats/carbs/calories (cant eat breads due to stomach size)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MRE is a good one from RedCon1

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bulk waxy maze unflavored 50-75 g, creatine mono unflavored 5g, betaine anhydrous unflavored 2.5 g, mct oil, whey protein, heavy cream. Can probably make each shake for the cost of less than $2

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Raw Dynamix AnaMass is pretty legit

ingredient list:
Ingredients: Oatmeal powder, a ultra-premium sustained protein matrix (cold microfiltered whey protein isolate, hemp protein, micellar casein,hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, egg white protein), medium chain triglycerides, conjugated linoleic acid, digestive enzymes Aminogen, carbogen, soy lecithin
their flavors are ok, but their ingredients are always solid!

nutrition:
Serving Size 4 Scoops (130g)
Serving per 5lb - About 18

Cals 650
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbs 70
Fiber 10g
Sugars 3g
Protein 65g
Vitamin A 2%
Calcium 35%
Vitamin C 4%
Iron 33%

gemz88

Awards
Looks really good, only question is do you know of one without the red meat (another sad reason) falling apart at 30 I know. Other then that, that is perfect! MRE was nice just the red meat. Frig this is such a hard thing to do, I work in a labor company too... This is the hardest surgery I have had yet.

Looking at the options, you guys are a life saver if one works, i look horrid now.

Raw Dynamix AnaMass not from canada (where im from) will have to ship.

So far mre is on the win other then I cant do red meat. I am very glad you guys are throwing out so many options for me to browse thank you. This will save my life and job. I look like... well im all bone

gemz88

Awards
I have that ninja thing, see the reason I wanted a powder is so I could have my drinks more nutritional(solids in the drinks take longer to digest leading to less daily meals)

I eat 6 solid meals and I wanted something that was liquid with nutrients high calorie/carb fat I can get from the oils. This is a hard one. I tried just blending my drinks but I had to strain them to straight liquid. Was wasting the actual foods (had alot of pulp left over) You are very helpful buddy. Do you know of a better blender that would destroy all the pulp?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have that ninja thing, see the reason I wanted a powder is so I could have my drinks more nutritional(solids in the drinks take longer to digest leading to less daily meals)

I eat 6 solid meals and I wanted something that was liquid with nutrients high calorie/carb fat I can get from the oils. This is a hard one. I tried just blending my drinks but I had to strain them to straight liquid. Was wasting the actual foods (had alot of pulp left over) You are very helpful buddy. Do you know of a better blender that would destroy all the pulp?
I use a magic bullet. It's pretty amazing. I can stick a whole banana, whole oatmeal (not ground) peanut butter, blueberries, protein powder (use beef isolate if you can't have lactose) and soy milk. Blend for 20 seconds comes out like a smoothy. 800 calories per drink.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No meat and no dairy would be brutal for me. Lol I eat 2lbs of red meat a day on average. Like already suggested peanut butter, nuts, olive oil. Probably easiest way to get calories. Drinking regular pop would bring your carbs up.lol

gemz88

Awards
I mix a Gatorade in my smoothy with some almond milk and apple juice lol.

I can do meat I just cant do red meat (dr has me on high stimulants (high dose Ritalin) to keep my energy going) 180mg so he doesn't want red meat because of my heart pretty much got Breaking Bad going on in my body lol. If the protein didnt have the red meat itd be perfect. Im even tired on the stims cause of the calories. Does the bullet even destroy the pulp, like liquefy it completely?
Do you know a protein without the red in it?

Tomorrow im going to grab the peanut butter though thats for sure, maybe try and blend the cashes and hemp seeds in my coffee grinder, theory it might turn it to powder.

I

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
180 mg of ritalin? Holy fuark? That is going to prevent you from gaining weight?

gemz88

Awards
well im still hungry, i just cant get the food in, stomach is half the size of yours now (its like a tummy tuck) So i need a way to get high calorie shakes (with no pulp nothing just liquid) and then my 6 small meals 3 are 1/2 cup a day and 3 are the size of 3 arrorw root cookies lol) No choice, so i need a liquid that will calories me up

Any bulk calorie supplements without red meat?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There used to be web sites that you could make your own protein blend. I haven't looked but I'd imagine some still exist. You could get bulk maltodextrin and dextrose for carbs or just by a carb blend.

gemz88

Awards
hmm going to check google , so annoyed lol, must want to loose weight. I drink 1 liter of olive oil a week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would make your own gainer. Get a milk alternative, add plant based protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, olive oil, fruits, or whatever else you want and drink away. This will be cheaper than a product and you can control the macros and what is in it.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
ah yes, but would there be any powders I could mix also? Its because I can't have much solids (takes awhile for the stomach to empty that way) and juicers seem garbage. I was going to blend up hemp/peanut butter but looking for a powder that also adds some fats/carbs/calories (cant eat breads due to stomach size)
I use the peanut powder for smoothies to add extra calories... prolly lots of fat but who cares

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB2 powder from any grocery store. And add things to your shakes like flax seed powder, chai seeds, coconut oil, oats, blended bananas. There’s tons of ways to add calories and nutrient without adding bulk to your diet.

gemz88

Awards
going to try coconut milk also today, you guys are helpful giving me these ideas. It is getting kinda freaky the weight loss. And my job uses muscle so its rough

gemz88

Awards
This had been some good input. Also going to purchase a multi vitamin. I wish there was high calorie powder that was not so expensive. I would just drink syrup if it did not rott my teeth

gemz88

Awards
So I have the protein and fat now but my question is there a carb/calorie powder that is milk free? Not the red meat one but any other ones? I do add my smoothies and such but I do 11 hour labor days need a way to get the calories in by drinks due to this small stomach,

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously though instant oatmeal is probable your best bet. In the uk you can get a kilo for £3. As opposed to £30 a kilo for something like karbolic.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutella on wonder bread
Peanut butter sugar cookies homemade

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Foods.png

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the high carb powder, I would probably buy oatmeal in bulk and put it through an electric coffee grinder and just toss that powder into your protein shake. Or you could also do dextrose/maltodextrin cheaply and it would be easy to add to almost anything

Azov

Azov

Awards
Hello, I was advised by my Dr to have the Nissen Fundoplication done. He told me that i had to wait around 3 months before starting training again (he meant running and light exercise I think), but if I wanted to resume with my strength training I think he commented I had to wait around more than six moths. What did your Dr say about this?