Best fat burner/ pre-workout/ thermogenic

Jnbook1129

Awards
Hi there, looking for opinions and suggestions... former user of the original oxyelite pro with the 1,3 DMAA in the formulation. Curious to see what the "best" fat burner/thermogenic is on the market right now that is comparable to it? Or better for that matter (though I doubt I will find better because that was the best in my opinion) Any explanation is appreciated. Thanks :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The EC stack is always a solid go-to option. Powerful thermogenic properties and very effective. I would also recommend FitMax, which is a new thermogenic powder. FitMax contains choline and carnitine, which can help convert stored fat into usable energy. It also contains caffeine and hup A which can help with energy, focus, and mental clarity. FitMax has been very helpful for me with controlling appetite as well, so I would definitely check it out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above you can never go wrong with an EC stack. I think that and maybe adding on true shred would be an awesome combo. The loggers who logged true shred saw pretty good results so i can only imagine the results of EC with true shred.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax is a real popular option. Strong but very clean stim. Euphoric feeling that hits you really quick upon taking it. It provides nice dose of F95 which burns fat and helps retain muscle. The formula is designed to burn/limit fat, reduce appetite, and make you feel good during dieting.

FitMax as mentioned above is also a great option. I personally prefer powder fatburners because I am stim sensitive and they help me control how quickly I get the effects. FitMax is a newer release, but I feel it's one of the top powdered fatburners out.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fitmax label, it would not let me add to post above.
fitmax-label.jpg

Jnbook1129

Awards
Is EC stack available in the U.S.? Unable to find anywhere that sells it that is by a foreign website. Also same question for fitmax, is it produced by performax labs? I found a supplier in Tennessee. Thanks :)

Jnbook1129

Awards
Also, if it is relevant. I am female... looking to get re-toned, and back into a committed routine with boosted results. Not looking for anything that is going to pack on excessive muscle mass, or boost testosterone levels for that matter. Simply a fat burner/thermogenic comparable to the above listed. Just wanted to clarify before a purchase of something that doesn't necessarily suit my needs. Thanks again.

Goat roper

Awards
Best ever WAS.. SlimX by anabolic Xtreme. It was supposedly tainted. Worked awesome for focus and weightloss

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs' BloodShr3d Raw is and awesome thermogenic, but is heavy on stims and can make you jittery as f*ck if your stim sensitive. BloodShr3d War is it's lower stimmed brother but still has great thermo effects.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is EC stack available in the U.S.? Unable to find anywhere that sells it that is by a foreign website. Also same question for fitmax, is it produced by performax labs? I found a supplier in Tennessee. Thanks :)
Any drug store you can get bronkaid or primetine. Stack caffeine tabs with them you have your ec stack.

For a pre I woukd go with ec. For fat loss fasted state plus yohimbe is my go to. I also like nicotine gum with caffeine.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if it is relevant. I am female... looking to get re-toned, and back into a committed routine with boosted results. Not looking for anything that is going to pack on excessive muscle mass, or boost testosterone levels for that matter. Simply a fat burner/thermogenic comparable to the above listed. Just wanted to clarify before a purchase of something that doesn't necessarily suit my needs. Thanks again.
Nothing mentioned here (FitMax, EC, etc.) would be bad for a female to use, and plenty of females do use all of the options mentioned here, so you're good there.

Jstrong has you covered about getting ephedrine in the US. It's definitely doable and easy/affordable, a lot of people just don't know because you can't buy it in just about every supplement store like you can in Canada.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best ever WAS.. SlimX by anabolic Xtreme. It was supposedly tainted. Worked awesome for focus and weightloss
Dear God that stuff was amazing. Lost like 30 pounds in 6 weeks. Definitely tainted with some meth analogue but I loved it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is GW?
I assume he's talking about GW501516 (Cardarine). Personally, I wouldn't use that now, not yet anyway. It's not dangerous or anything (at least not for short term use), but I still don't really think it's a good beginner/first supplement.

That said, there is some concern about its safety in the scientific community:
Li and Laher included the
peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor d
modulator GW501516 among the potential
agents suggested as exercise mimetics.1 This
molecule was originally proposed as an exercise
mimetic drug in 2008,2 and immediately
after its discovery, questionable notices
publicized it as an “exercise in a pill” and
antiobesity agent. In combination with exercise,
GW501516 induced synergistically
fatigue-resistant type I fiber specification,
mitochondrial biogenesis, fatty acid oxidation,
and improved insulin sensitivity via
AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK).3
Although the authors mentioned that
long-term animal studies with GW501516
increased neoplasia rates and reduced
lifespan, the pharmaceutical company
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK, Philadelphia, PA)
withdrew the clinical development of
GW501516 due to serious toxicities found
in routine, long-term animal and clinical
studies (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier:
NCT00388180). Consequently, the
Investigational New Drug Application with
the US Food and Drug Administration was
then withdrawn in 2009 and no additional
investigations on this drug were conducted
by GSK. In fact, the World Anti-Doping
Agency has undertaken an unprecedented
decision to advise athletes about its toxicity
and thus ensure complete awareness of the
potential health risks, thus preventing
athletes from surrendering to temptation
of assuming GW501516 for performance
improvement. Accordingly, GW501516
should be clearly excluded as an exercise
mimetic due to its demonstrated
undesirable side-effects and ensuing health
risks.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28124448

But that’s not to say it is necessarily dangerous, just that it’s a question. Other studies have found it can have some uses:

I saw one posted clinical trial from years ago that looked like it would have been very informative, but it seems to have been canceled and never conducted. Interesting.

One study used up to 10mg/day for 10 weeks and seems to have been promising:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22814748/

And another at up to 10mg/day for 2 weeks:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17110604/

SwolhioState

Awards
The threads titled best fat burner - I answered. Everything has a cost. I’m glad you made him aware of the potential down sides though and provided literature on it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has any tried Enduralean? Lipodrene Elite is the shizz!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs' BloodShr3d Raw is and awesome thermogenic, but is heavy on stims and can make you jittery as f*ck if your stim sensitive. BloodShr3d War is it's lower stimmed brother but still has great thermo effects.
I am using bloodshr3d war at the moment and it's great even though I'm not technically cutting. I take the 2 scoop serving in the morning and often use the single scoop 2nd serve as a preworkout later in the day. Very hard to get the raw version in the uk so I combine the morning serve with yhcl.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't have a thermogenic thread without talking about RXS Radiate

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya know I will say that stuff was pretty potent! May have to try out the caps to see if I enjoy it better compared to the powder. I have my stim tolerance back.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya know I will say that stuff was pretty potent! May have to try out the caps to see if I enjoy it better compared to the powder. I have my stim tolerance back.
I think you'll like the caps better my man, I know I do! Only one way to find out ;-)