Cut advice, stack guidance needed, potential log

reaganbush84

Awards
Looking to cover all areas. Going to do a large calorie deficit and looking to cut for a few months. Currently sitting in the 15% to 18% body fat range based on visual estimates. 19 years old. Interested in true shred, AL7, ephedrine, erase pro, animal cuts, shift and stuff of that nature. Don't know what goes best with what, which is utilized with each other, etc. I also have a slow metabolism and roughly get 4 to 6 hours of sleep per night so I know that negatively affects my cut. Don't know if I should be looking at some type of booster or blocker to throw in there. Looking for any guidance, experiences, etc. Lift roughly 5 times a week and do typically 2 other workouts per week. Willing to log. Also am military so don't have too much money to spend and can't do an actual cycle unfortunately. Goal is to get to near 10% body fat. All advice is greatly appreciated. If any other info is needed I'd be happy to post it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get the diet dialed in so your losing a couple of pounds per week then start utilising supplements to enhance your results. If you just dive in with supps from day one you can end up trying to rely on them as a crutch. If you don't have the discipline to commit without supps then there is no point wasting money on them. How much do you weigh right now and how tall are you?

reaganbush84

Awards
Get the diet dialed in so your losing a couple of pounds per week then start utilising supplements to enhance your results. If you just dive in with supps from day one you can end up trying to rely on them as a crutch. If you don't have the discipline to commit without supps then there is no point wasting money on them. How much do you weigh right now and how tall are you?
Thats what Ive been focusin on the last few months is getting my diet good. Been consistently losing weight. Now that I got it secure I want to go ahead and start doing the actaul cut. Approximately 5 11 and 182lbs. And on bf id estimate roughly 16 to 17% to be more accurate

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats what Ive been focusin on the last few months is getting my diet good. Been consistently losing weight. Now that I got it secure I want to go ahead and start doing the actaul cut. Approximately 5 11 and 182lbs. And on bf id estimate roughly 16 to 17% to be more accurate
Basics I would recommend are yohimbine hcl and caffeine. If you can get ephedrine then that could work but I have no experience because it's near impossible to get that in the uk. In my experience things like animal cuts are designed to create a thermogenicly effect which feels good but isn't as effective as yohimbine. If you want a step up instead of caffein pills you could use a product like bloodshr3d by OL as you will get some added appetite suppression and feelings of wellbeing but I would still run the yohimbine hcl along side.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice from Wobmarvel. If you haven't already I'd have a written plan for the nutrition even if eating clean. This will become more important as you lose more body fat. Tracking exact macronutrients and calories will make it much easier to make the incremental changes needed to keep things progressing at a steady rate. Most folks will end up eating more than intended when they eyeball their food intake. As far as fat loss supplements, caffeine and ephedrine are a great combo. Yohimbine is more personal preference since some guys have a tough time tolerating it. Probably just start with something basic like that and then begin adding additional supplements over time to keep things moving along nicely. Necrosis by Vicious Labs is a solid fat loss product that I designed (yes, it is my product). It contains T2 among some other cool ingredients to promote fat loss. However, without being on cycle I would use a conservative dose of 1 capsule per day. 2 caps if using a good natty muscle building product.