From Scratch Cutting Stack

reaganbush84

Awards
Looking to build up a cutting stack to utilize the next 8 to 12 weeks. I do have ephedrine but looking to stack burners and such rather than doing just an eca stack. I currently lift 5x a week with 2 other works per week, usually cardio twice or cardio and a ruck. Will be upping the cardio too. Any advice and suggestions are extremely appreciated. Thanks for your time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would look into adding some True Shred to your cutting stack. Three people just logged it in the supplement logs section and they all seemed to lean up in the mid section and increased vascularity.

reaganbush84

Awards
I would look into adding some True Shred to your cutting stack. Three people just logged it in the supplement logs section and they all seemed to lean up in the mid section and increased vascularity.
Thanks for the suggestion. Should it be used by itself? Or stacked with other supplements? Also thoughts on erase pro, shift, etc., and which are best utilized in conjunction with eachother?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax or FitMax are both solid options. I prefer FitMax because I'm stim sensitive, and I can drink it over an extended period. I have been seeing great results from it. Clean energy, appetite suppression, increase in body temp.

OxyMax provides those same benefits. OxyMax also contains F95 which is great tool for fat loss.

Evomuse makes some great products that can be stacked with FitMax or OxyMax. I use Epitome and HyperNova from them.

reaganbush84

Awards
Also should that be stacked with AL7? Would those two probably be the most efficient stack? And can ephedrine be used with either

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to build up a cutting stack to utilize the next 8 to 12 weeks. I do have ephedrine but looking to stack burners and such rather than doing just an eca stack. I currently lift 5x a week with 2 other works per week, usually cardio twice or cardio and a ruck. Will be upping the cardio too. Any advice and suggestions are extremely appreciated. Thanks for your time
OxyMax or FitMax are both solid options. I prefer FitMax because I'm stim sensitive, and I can drink it over an extended period. I have been seeing great results from it. Clean energy, appetite suppression, increase in body temp.

OxyMax provides those same benefits. OxyMax also contains F95 which is great tool for fat loss.

Evomuse makes some great products that can be stacked with FitMax or OxyMax. I use Epitome and HyperNova from them.
As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

reaganbush84

Awards
AntM1564
thank you so much for all that. Really appreciate it. Any specific things I shohld stack with Oxymax XT? What are your thoughts on running that with some sort of androvar cycle? Was looking at the cutting stacks from strongsupplementshop and running r andro shred with al7 and could possibly oxymax xt too? Would this be too much or would these 3 things with a large calorie deficit result in a superior cut? Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564
thank you so much for all that. Really appreciate it. Any specific things I shohld stack with Oxymax XT? What are your thoughts on running that with some sort of androvar cycle? Was looking at the cutting stacks from strongsupplementshop and running r andro shred with al7 and could possibly oxymax xt too? Would this be too much or would these 3 things with a large calorie deficit result in a superior cut? Thanks!
If r andro shred is hormonal, I cannot suggest running it with OxyMax XT. Hormonal products and stims are not the best idea. If it is a natural anabolic, it can help, but OxyMax XT alone with a solid diet plan an training, would be enough.