Most powerful natty weight gain supplement

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Ok guys other than eating more food what supplement (shake or pills) gave you the most weight gain? It doesnt have to be just muscle either just overall biggest gain in weight.

I like the look of massmax

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
food food food food and more food

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eat more. Seriously. Try making Chanko Nabe, works great for putting on mass.
From supps I would suggest Sci Mx Muscle Meal Hardcore and creatine.

"It doesnt have to be muscle"? That's easy. Quit the gym and go to McDonald's instead. It will be cheaper than proper diet and supplements, plus no memberships like the gym. And you'll gain weight. A lot

Jokes aside, just eat a lot, get enough sleep and exercise . Proper food. Do a "clean bulk" and be patient. There's no other way if you want to build a good looking physique.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys other than eating more food what supplement (shake or pills) gave you the most weight gain? It doesnt have to be just muscle either just overall biggest gain in weight.

Aside from cheap sugary weight gainers, I assume you mean quality. Dymatize, Elite Labs USA, are the first two that come to mind in terms of a complete mass gainer shake with good ingredients and taste. BSN True Mass is too high in cholesterol for me.

Otherwise, refer to bloodManor, cook and eat more real food. Drink milk, eat low sugar Greek yogurt. But these shakes are still.just powdered food.

Creatine is first supplement, once upbasic training. Vitamins, BCAAs. You don't need whey protein concentrates, unless you skip over lowfat milk, low sugar yogurt, eggs routine.

More advanced supplement only come once you have hit natural training and eating limits and are getting older, further down the hormone production curves.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
My diet is fine but i dont have time to constantly eat all day long as i work 15 hour days so just looking for something extra to help like massmax. Used to do aas years ago but cant be bothered with the sides now. Tried mtest recently but that sucked and so did testify but fd2 was good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is fine but i dont have time to constantly eat all day long as i work 15 hour days so just looking for something extra to help like massmax. Used to do aas years ago but cant be bothered with the sides now. Tried mtest recently but that sucked and so did testify but fd2 was good.
Massmax would be a solid option. Many users report large increase in hunger early on in the run. Massmax will help your body synthesize the extra protein as well. On average most users gain 4-6lbs with minimal fat gain.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Massmax would be a solid option. Many users report large increase in hunger early on in the run. Massmax will help your body synthesize the extra protein as well. On average most users gain 4-6lbs with minimal fat gain.
Nice one cheers cubsfan that was the reply i was looking for

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heavy cream with whey isolate,waxy maze carb & creatine mono 5 g. You drink 2 of those a day for 30 days. I guarantee you'll gain weight.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Heavy cream with whey isolate,waxy maze carb & creatine mono 5 g. You drink 2 of those a day for 30 days. I guarantee you'll gain weight.
So you use heavy cream instead of milk?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Not heard of this one yet. Thanks mate ill check it out
Tons of logs and beta tester results. Came out about a month ago - its made by black lion research. Its the real **** brother. Its only available at Strong Supp Shop at the moment btw. I don't work for black lion lol...

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Tons of logs and beta tester results. Came out about a month ago - its made by black lion research. Its the real **** brother. Its only available at Strong Supp Shop at the moment btw. I don't work for black lion lol...
Just checked it out its looks decent man im from the uk and jwsupplements have it so im in luck. Think ill give this s go. Thanks again mate

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Major gains by assault labs also looks very interesting

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Why do you want to gain weight?
Answer some questions for the group so we can assess and then lend experience to your need:

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Body Fat Percentage Estimate
4. TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories, i.e, 1600)
5. What does your current diet look like? What are you eating?
6. Experience with any kind of lifting; sport; or exercise?
7. Goals and reasoning

If you need help with any of those, I can help.
When I see, it doesn't have to be just muscle just overall gain in weight, I think very skinny and desperate.
That's how I was when I was 119lbs and could not gain a bit.

Trust when I say, if this is similar, you are in a good place, but what is your reason for wanting to gain weight?
I only wanted muscle.

-M

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Why do you want to gain weight?
Answer some questions for the group so we can assess and then lend experience to your need:

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Body Fat Percentage Estimate
4. TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories, i.e, 1600)
5. What does your current diet look like? What are you eating?
6. Experience with any kind of lifting; sport; or exercise?
7. Goals and reasoning

If you need help with any of those, I can help.
When I see, it doesn't have to be just muscle just overall gain in weight, I think very skinny and desperate.
That's how I was when I was 119lbs and could not gain a bit.

Trust when I say, if this is similar, you are in a good place, but what is your reason for wanting to gain weight?
I only wanted muscle.

-M
Mate im not competing or anything just after a supplement to help me gain a little bit of weight. Anyways found what i was after so all good.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mate im not competing or anything just after a supplement to help me gain a little bit of weight. Anyways found what i was after so all good.
I never assumed you were.
If you were competing, I would assume you would state that, and I'd have asked more advanced questions.

Those are the questions I would ask of anyone in order to give the best advice. It helps envision your real needs.
Glad you found what you were looking for. What was it?

Some of the worst ways but work?
- Drink a lot of fruit juices
- Protein Shakes
- Protein Bars (Easy to eat a lot of them)
- Fast Food
- Ice Cream

I don't think I would recommend a supplement to gain weight.
To really take advantage however small supplements provide, one wold have to exercise.
The company I represent came out with VECTOR recently which has really increased people's hunger and ability to keep eating and utilize those calories. I just would not recommend it for your apparent purpose.

Good luck to you!

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I never assumed you were.
If you were competing, I would assume you would state that, and I'd have asked more advanced questions.

Those are the questions I would ask of anyone in order to give the best advice. It helps envision your real needs.
Glad you found what you were looking for. What was it?

Some of the worst ways but work?
- Drink a lot of fruit juices
- Protein Shakes
- Protein Bars (Easy to eat a lot of them)
- Fast Food
- Ice Cream

I don't think I would recommend a supplement to gain weight.
To really take advantage however small supplements provide, one wold have to exercise.
The company I represent came out with VECTOR recently which has really increased people's hunger and ability to keep eating and utilize those calories. I just would not recommend it for your apparent purpose.

Good luck to you!
Thanks bud

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I like Vector a lot and this new major gains looks very promising and you can't beat the 40% off sale that is going on right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you're wasting your time with this question because the ONLY answer is FOOD.

its simple physics. you cannot create matter out of nothing so if you're not eating more calories than you're burning, your body simply CANNOT create more mass (fat or lean). The laws of physics wont allow it.

You can supplement until your organs are toasted and your bank account drained, but it WILL NOT supersede eating enough food. Not even once.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you eat nutritious foods and Atleast maintenance Cals, Start drinking your protein shakes with whole milk. Do all else the same. Once you plateau on weight gain, add oats to your whole milk protein shakes. Once that plateaus. Add peanut butter to your whole milk oats protein shakes. This should get that scale moving again.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards

its simple physics. you cannot create matter out of nothing so if you're not eating more calories than you're burning, your body simply CANNOT create more mass (fat or lean). The laws of physics wont allow it.

You can supplement until your organs are toasted and your bank account drained, but it WILL NOT supersede eating enough food. Not even once.
Yes im aware of this but ive made decent gains on many different supplements

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Assuming you eat nutritious foods and Atleast maintenance Cals, Start drinking your protein shakes with whole milk. Do all else the same. Once you plateau on weight gain, add oats to your whole milk protein shakes. Once that plateaus. Add peanut butter to your whole milk oats protein shakes. This should get that scale moving again.
Did this like 10 years ago lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector by BLR

If you can either the original or the new version

Or1gin by OL

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep! And at the current deal it's going for right now it's hard to pass up:) Of course increase in caloric intake is going to make you grow but major gains would definitely be one of the best options to take along side your diet.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Yep! And at the current deal it's going for right now it's hard to pass up:) Of course increase in caloric intake is going to make you grow but major gains would definitely be one of the best options to take along side your diet.
In your opinion which is better major gains or vector i cant decide.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes im aware of this but ive made decent gains on many different supplements
And that’s fine but when you were told to eat more bye see you haven’t been gaining you said you couldn’t and wouldn’t. So don’t expect anything regardless of the supp

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In your opinion which is better major gains or vector i cant decide.
Vector if anything then. Look at the best Rippe saying it increases hunger.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
And that’s fine but when you were told to eat more bye see you haven’t been gaining you said you couldn’t and wouldn’t. So don’t expect anything regardless of the supp
I dont have a clue what your going on about. Supplements have helped me gain weight many times before without changing my diet at all.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. Look into avocados, man. They are super easy to eat and are calorically dense. Try preparing your meals in advance. If all else fails, a blender is a super easy way to get nutritious foods down easily. Pineapple, protein powder and olive oil. It is simply too easy to ingest a large amount of calories.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dont have a clue what your going on about. Supplements have helped me gain weight many times before without changing my diet at all.
Sure, but if you’ve used them in the past then likely you require more calories now than before.

You’re not arguing with me, you’re arguing with the laws of physics/thermodynamics ha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut butter and whole milk.

Supplement wise, ArA and MassMax each produce great gains but in different ways. Try them both out.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If someone hasn’t mentioned it yet, MRE by RedCon1. Nothing like it on the market. They also make bars and all the protein comes from real food, chicken, salmon, eggs, peas and carbs from yams, sweet potato, blueberries, oats. Good stuff man

bkstyles

bkstyles

Awards
If someone hasn’t mentioned it yet, MRE by RedCon1. Nothing like it on the market. They also make bars and all the protein comes from real food, chicken, salmon, eggs, peas and carbs from yams, sweet potato, blueberries, oats. Good stuff man
This^^ MRE is great. There’s no Whey Protein and and macros are great. I use it before I train on the days that I’m short on time and can’t get a traditional sit down meal. It’s very easy on the stomach and digests well. I highly recommend it.
IMG_7810.jpg

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Thanks man ill deffo check this out sounds awesome.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still need to simply eat more. I find it hard to believe that you have kept your food the same in the past and managed to increase weight by adding a supp. Unless you mean a weight gainer in which case that's just you eating more (and spending more money on that than you need to). I am mid cycle just now and ran superdrol for 4 weeks whilst using lgd 4033. Two of the most popular mass gaining oral products doing he rounds just now. Every week I have had to increase calories by 250 in order to keep gaining weight. I used food... Because that's what you need. If you find a supplement that kills your metabolism and makes you really sleepy then I guess you could gain weight on the same calories you have been using with no progress. Try melatonin. Just don't work out at all though because that will burn extra calories and you will be back to square one.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a skinny lad/lifter in the late 70's / early 80's, this was a blessing to me. All we had was the muscle mags back then (mostly fluff) but thanks to McCallum and a few others, gems like this would be found. Of course I was 14, 15, 16 years old, lifting w/ natural test starting to kick into gear, but I put on muscle fast, I think this helped in a way as I was very active and burning up body tissue quickly. I still use versions of it (though w/ much less fat). (Low fat frozen yogurt, 2% milk, etc...).

https://physicalculturestudy.com/2016/04/11/john-mccallum-get-big-drink/

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Still need to simply eat more. I find it hard to believe that you have kept your food the same in the past and managed to increase weight by adding a supp. Unless you mean a weight gainer in which case that's just you eating more (and spending more money on that than you need to). I am mid cycle just now and ran superdrol for 4 weeks whilst using lgd 4033. Two of the most popular mass gaining oral products doing he rounds just now. Every week I have had to increase calories by 250 in order to keep gaining weight. I used food... Because that's what you need. If you find a supplement that kills your metabolism and makes you really sleepy then I guess you could gain weight on the same calories you have been using with no progress. Try melatonin. Just don't work out at all though because that will burn extra calories and you will be back to square one.
Never done prohormones, wanted to try them but people always gave me **** for even mentioning the word pretty much only test and tbol. Gained every week till end of cycle. If my diet is the same and i stop gaining then add test i gain weight easily.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never done prohormones, wanted to try them but people always gave me **** for even mentioning the word pretty much only test and tbol. Gained every week till end of cycle. If my diet is the same and i stop gaining then add test i gain weight easily.
Most people stand on the perspective that one should only take PH/AAS when their genetic potential has been reached and they have a full understanding of what they are putting in their body. If somebody shows signs of not knowing what to take or how to take it, people usually advise to stay away from them for the time being.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector is I think the best non steroid mass building supplement around currently.

I know of more than 1 guy who has run a Vector, Follidrone, Viron stack and passed the 20lbs weight gain in 12 weeks.
I know of 50+ guys who have gained 7-12lbs on Vector alone in 8 weeks or less.

Check it out.
Start around the 10th of last month-
I'm about to finish my first tub of Vector and start the second next week so not knocking the product.
However, are you inferring 7-12 lbs. of lean muscle gain or are we just talking about body weight?
I'd like to know what kind of results we garnered from seasoned lifters with 10+ years of lifting - I mean lean muscle mass gains from taking Vector?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to finish my first tub of Vector and start the second next week so not knocking the product.
However, are you inferring 7-12 lbs. of lean muscle gain or are we just talking about body weight?
I'd like to know what kind of results we garnered from seasoned lifters with 10+ years of lifting - I mean lean muscle mass gains from taking Vector?
We are talking about bodyweight. Its not like I have dozens of people setting up CT or ultrasound scans ;)
Quite a few of the friends of mine who are running Vector currently are seasoned vets and former aas users. They have for sure been growing.
As have I.
Ive been telling everyone this but Ill parrot it here. Treat Vector like you would an AAS cycle.
Progressively increase calories every week.
Progressively increase either weight or reps every week
It works better than anything natty Ive ever seen.

There are multiple anabolic compounds present. Some new, some well known like epicatechin.
There are also GDAs
Performance enhancing ingredients
some that help with energy and mitochondrial function etc etc etc etc.

Its a symphony of compounds that = the whole.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not personally used it yet but the formula looks awesome... I would definitely recommend giving Major Gains a shot if you're looking for a powerful natty product to put on some muscle mass.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the formula of Major Gains look awesome? I don't want to bash the product, but awesome is not the first word that comes to my mind.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take it yourself you can figure out for yourself how much you gain. I would take the anecdotal evidence with a pinch of salt, being in the last week of Vector myself. If you increase your daily consumption by 1000 calories a day and push heavier weight, you will always gain some bodyweight.

And again, I like Vector as a product, but at least personally I do not experience half of the stuff that is laid out by some people on this board. And I am in this business for many, many years and a seasoned user of natty anabolics.