Should I take X gells?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I’m on a cycle of LDG 4033 and MSTEN. When I’m done I’m gonna do a pct with Nolvadex, SNS reduce XT and Activate X treme.

Do I need a natural anabolic in the PCT as well or will this be enough?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don’t “need” one, but they can help retain some of the mass you put on along with proper diet. Xgels is still one of the best on the market I’ve used it in two of my pct’s.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like X Gels during PCT, but it's totally your call. Many different uses for ArA.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If anything it will help to keep your weight up while cycling off, so it's worth adding it in if you have the budget. I would just be mindful of your joints though - Reduce XT (cortisol/estrogen control) + XGels (inflammatory) could cause some problems with joint pain, so if you have prior joint problems you may not want to stack these in your post PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What john.patterson said. Stacking those two can bring some joint aches. I would do one or the other if I were you. You have a serm which is the main thing and the x gels would help you hold onto your mass if you choose to add that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m on a cycle of LDG 4033 and MSTEN. When I’m done I’m gonna do a pct with Nolvadex, SNS reduce XT and Activate X treme.

Need, no. But I've found it can be a huge help. The mental boost provided by the strength and pumps that you get from Xgels is huge when you're in the doldrums of PCT. As well, I feel that it helps keep the muscle you built on cycle better.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm in PCT right now and using X-Gels. Strength seems to be stable which is awesome. MassMax XT can also help with strength and protein synthesis.

Reduce XT and AlphaMax XT are also good to run with a SERM. They will help with increased cortisol and help with libido.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some x gels during PCT. If you do run them, start it your last week of PCT so that they start kicking in during week 2 of PCT, when PCT starts to get rough.