Major Gains Vs Vector

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I just bought two tubs of Major Gains and two tubs of Vector (RIP bank account) I am very excited to try both.

I considering doing a 6 week LGD run first though or do you think using one of these first and get those natty gains then onto the sarm for better results? I am curious to see which one of these nattys give the better results.

I was also curious as to whether being on PCT will effect the gains from either of these? I suppose it would just depend on how shutdown i get right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in this

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just bought two tubs of Major Gains and two tubs of Vector (RIP bank account) I am very excited to try both.

I considering doing a 6 week LGD run first though or do you think using one of these first and get those natty gains then onto the sarm for better results? I am curious to see which one of these nattys give the better results.

I was also curious as to whether being on PCT will effect the gains from either of these? I suppose it would just depend on how shutdown i get right?
VECTOR / Major Gains
Go natty solo for one product, then the other.
Maybe log them both and tag me in it.

LGD
You'll get shut down hard on LGD and it would not be worth it to do only a 6 week cycle of it.
10-12 weeks if you're going to do it. SERM in PCT.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VECTOR / Major Gains

LGD
You'll get shut down hard on LGD and it would not be worth it to do only a 6 week cycle of it.
Yeah I was gonna use serm anyway definitely not a fan on OTC pcts, I have done a 6-7 week LGD run before and got amazing results, plus didnt get any negative sides/feel shut down (of course i was, but the point is it didnt effect my training or motivation negatively)

Now that I think of it, I am also contemplating an 8-10 week run of Ostarine to gain a little instead, but also heal up my shoulder a bit... I will strongly think about which one to start with over next couple of days.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I have made up my mind haha. I will do 8 weeks of Major gains first... i will start when it comes in.

In about 1 week I will be getting my bodyfat checked and will post results and log weekly

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
No one will know which is better yet. That's like asking if a 2019 Toyota Tacoma is better than a 2019 Nissan Frontier. There's probably a few people in the world who got to test them out, and the likelihood of someone testing out both may be the same odds of hitting a $900,000,000 jackpot.

manry29

Awards
In on this. Thinking about ordering 2 bottles of major gains myself.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No one will know which is better yet. That's like asking if a 2019 Toyota Tacoma is better than a 2019 Nissan Frontier. There's probably a few people in the world who got to test them out, and the likelihood of someone testing out both may be the same odds of hitting a $900,000,000 jackpot.
I didn't ask which one was better lol, i was more curious as to what people thought i should do first, the sarm or the natty to maximize gains... but also interested in peoples experiences with them (I know not many people have used major gains yet though)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok I have made up my mind haha. I will do 8 weeks of Major gains first... i will start when it comes in.

In about 1 week I will be getting my bodyfat checked and will post results and log weekly
Awesome! Interested to see how you like Major Gains!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VECTOR / Major Gains

LGD
Why is 6 weeks not worth it?

leopp

Awards

How/where do you get your BF checked?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How/where do you get your BF checked?
Got these people that come to the gym and you hold onto some handles and barefeet on some platform, really expensive equipment apparently, also accurate within 0.1-0.9%

The same company have got the that dexa scan thing and say its just as accurate, but doesnt give you all the finer details... mainly just bf% water/hydration levels, it does measure limbs some how though and was accurate lol it told me my neck circumference ?!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a funny thread. Both are great products, seems like you have made up your decision on which to run first.

It's like when you were a kid a Christmas trying to figure out which gift to open up first.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a funny thread. Both are great products, seems like you have made up your decision on which to run first.

It's like when you were a kid a Christmas trying to figure out which gift to open up first.
I get all giddy thinking about potential gains haah

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From a selfish point of view I’d want you to run either natty (and before any cycle) as I’m interested to see what both can do. Vector especially looks promising.....

Running LGD first would make it hard to tell

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I have received my supplements and got my bodyfat done today.... bit disappointed with the bodyfat as i got injured before easter and ate pretty crap for about 1.5 weeks and had a big night of drinking, then only got back on track last week so I feel I should be lower and will subsequently lose 1-2% bf% very quickly just from bouncing back.

I will update my stats tomorrow and start my log on Monday, should I do it here with just weekly summaries or start a new thread? with maybe 1-3 updates a week

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in your feedback for major gains.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector, the only thing worth it in major gains is the UA. 100 mg laxo? Lots have said the best laxo product that they did run (usual being hi techs), was good at 200mg. Half dose of PA? You get more PA from 1 tbspn fearns. The HICA and Vitamin D is kinda lazy.

Kinda like they’re edging you to double dose the product.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector, the only thing worth it in major gains is the UA. 100 mg laxo? Lots have said the best laxo product that they did run (usual being hi techs), was good at 200mg. Half dose of PA? You get more PA from 1 tbspn fearns. The HICA and Vitamin D is kinda lazy.

Kinda like they’re edging you to double dose the product.
Maybe I should do one month of it see how it goes then double dose the second month haha

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I should do one month of it see how it goes then double dose the second month haha
With literally double the dose, and at the actual dose of some of the ingredients are effective, literally double the gains :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With literally double the dose, and at the actual dose of some of the ingredients are effective, literally double the gains :D
And double the price lol. I’d just buy a supplement that’s dosed properly at the standard serving size.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And double the price lol. I’d just buy a supplement that’s dosed properly at the standard serving size.
I thought I'd try it and vector, so far the only natural anabolic id ever buy again would be massacre and epilogue... that stuff was gr8.

Ive already got the 2 bottles of major gains so i dont mind buying another next payment period to see how it goes...

lets be honest if it produces amazing results id still want to spend more money with double dosing major gains and be side effect free than whatever id spend on a cycle, cycle assist and pct

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector lab results. Ill just leave these here....nearly a 100% increase in test.
IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its also over 150 points above the reference range ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Vector suppressive? I know youve touched on this but would like more clarification based on these test results
No. If it were his test levels wouldnt be so high. They would be low.
He runs regular labs.
Had been under 500 for a long time and nothing save injected test seemed to make the levels rise.
NOt sure exactly the mechanism at work here. But thats a hell of a lab result.
Not only did his test rise 100% but its out of reference range by nearly 170 points.
GThese are the things I commonly mention as reasons for test boosters being relatively worthless in normal healthy people.
1. They NEVER seem to raise test more than 100 ish points at best. Or 10-20% max. This is not only 100% rise but
2. They never seem to be able to get someone above normal range. This is well above the cutoff for that test.

In the very least this is an interesting lab result that seems to support that not only is vector not suppressive but in fact can increase test.
ALOT in some cases it would seem.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. If it were his test levels wouldnt be so high. They would be low.
He runs regular labs.
Had been under 500 for a long time and nothing save injected test seemed to make the levels rise.
NOt sure exactly the mechanism at work here. But thats a hell of a lab result.
Not only did his test rise 100% but its out of reference range by nearly 170 points.
GThese are the things I commonly mention as reasons for test boosters being relatively worthless in normal healthy people.
1. They NEVER seem to raise test more than 100 ish points at best. Or 10-20% max. This is not only 100% rise but
2. They never seem to be able to get someone above normal range. This is well above the cutoff for that test.

In the very least this is an interesting lab result that seems to support that not only is vector not suppressive but in fact can increase test.
ALOT in some cases it would seem.
So does that mean we can expect an increase in dht and estrogen? I am very prone to hait loss so not a fan of dht unfortunately lol

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is freee test and SHBG? Our body is always looking for homeostasis. If test is up SHBG should follow. Also what was estradiol before?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I posted this in our sub-forum information thread about VECTOR, but it fits here as well:

I'm on TRT and dialed in pretty good with my protocol, and have been off of all supplementation for over a year as I've not been in the gym due to injury, so I'm not expecting my T to change, but I'll get my bloods as per every 4 months and check for anything unusual.

Supports that I have consistency taken with my TRT:
  • CoQ10
  • Krill Oil
  • Fiber (Old Guy)
  • Testosterone Cypionate 100mg / week SubQ
  • AI (.625mg E4D)
  • No HCG (My balls are just fine thanks, et al)
My Stack
  • Vector
  • Follidrone 2.0
  • Viron (might add)
My expectations
I'll get bloods next in 3 months, then again in another 3-4 months
If my T has a delta in an upward direction of 20-300 points I'd be surprised,
and I'm not considering the possibility.

I am experiencing the following with Vector.
  • Improved Sleep
  • Faster Recovery (+ No DOMS)
  • Vivid Multiple Dreams
  • Better Mood, and some positive Aggression
  • More Power Output (*I cut a minute off of my commute to work. I ride my bike)
  • Pump and Fullness
  • I'm dropping weight, Fat (On a cut but it's a recomp, and the GDA effect is real)
  • Strength is way up.
  • Muscularity in my quads! Outer quad pop is unreal for me.
An important note and observation
Does this mean the bloods posted are inaccurate and the conclusion drawn wrong?
I don't think so, and it doesn't matter.

The expectation set from the beginning by brundel was there were a few changes in some
but mostly none, and it isn't expected to do this. It's an anomaly as shown.

We have a competition thread with numerous positive stories of how this supplement is effecting each person in such a positive way, it cannot be disputed as the most potent natural anabolic to date. So, anyone stating they are no longer going to be purchasing it because of one person's bloods and questions raised by some people here, it's your loss and someone else's gains. This leads me to the next and final statement.

Time will tell how a product's legend is written... such as Follidrone 2.0, the first and still most effective -(-epi) plus product out. Viron; Letrone; Rebirth. We at BLR have a proven line of products that still have survived the test of time.

Life is about trust and in an industry with so many fake and hyped products it is difficult to come by more and more. BLR has been and will continue to be a company that earns your trust.

Based on other's additional experiences and our track record of innovation, Vector will eclipse them.
Our other competitors as per usual, will follow our innovation as best they can.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny post!
Some one posted the labs as "vector lab results" and sought to attribute over 100% increase in test to Vector. Those claims it emerges may have a large question mark and people are entitled to raise those questions

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny post!
Some one posted the labs as "vector lab results" and sought to attribute over 100% increase in test to Vector. Those claims it emerges may have a large question mark and people are entitled to raise those questions
Which post do you find funny?, and in what way do you mean funny?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yours. It was an overreaction. No one was questioning the product. We agree the blood results are an outlier. The issue is the results were overhyped.
Oh, ok, funny as in odd (lol). I thought you were calling me a clown. (Sorry) I'm from Chicago, and when someone says a phrase like that, it's inviting more than words outside. I misunderstood your use of the word, hence my inquiry.

I disagree however to your assertion as to my post being an over reaction. As for this 'test' of the product. (Pun), I'll await further responses to those whom get bloods normally as I do. As stated, I'm on TRT as well and leveled off. I'm not expecting a drastic change, to wit I agree in my case.

Regarding results being overhyped... I'm not sure one can take a 400 point increase and un-naturally over hype them. They kind of hype themselves... no?

All my best,
M

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, ok, funny as in odd. I thought you were calling me a clown. (Sorry) I'm from Chicago, and when someone says a phrase like that, it's inviting more than words outside. I misunderstood your use of the word, hence my inquiry.

I disagree however to your assertion as to my post being an over reaction. As for this 'test' of the product. (Pun), I'll await further responses to those whom get bloods normally as I do. As stated, I'm on TRT as well and leveled off. I'm not expecting a drastic change, to wit I agree in my case.

Regarding results being overhyped... I'm not sure one can take a 400 point increase and un-naturally over hype them. They kind of hype themselves... no?

Regards,
M
No offence was meant. Thought you weighed in a bit heavily. My view is if you're on TRT then you're in an anomalous situation hormone wise. I for one would prefer to see bloods from someone not on TRT or other hormonal products. Im sure im not alone in questioning how much of the 400 point increase could be due to the TRT or god knows what else. Its highly debatable this is solely attributable to the Vector
Furthermore a robust baseline wasnt formed which is a basic. You should always take the bloods at the time you introduce a variable . Sorry but given the context this merely opens lines of enquiry and doesnt qualify the product as the GOAT! Thats simply hype!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 update:
So I have been on Major Gains for a week now, I can honestly say I have noticed a difference, feel leaner and feel like I have more endurance at the gym, forearms seem to have grown this week aswell (I have been training them hard for about 5 weeks now so it might just have caught up) I forgot to weigh in the morning so I will weigh in tomorrow and also post my bodyfat scan results so we can compare in 8 weeks.

Keys points;
Feel leaner, lower abs tighter
Forearms have grown
More Endurance
Not as hungry during the day, but do feel like I need some carbs after 7pm

Background info;

27 years old
6 foot 1.5-2 inches (depnds on the day haha)

Training 6 days a week-
Mon- Chest(heavy pushes) and Triceps(power)
Tuesday- Quads and Shoulders(side delts, rear delts, rehab exercises)
Wednesday- Back(pull ups and rowing variations) Biceps
Thursday- Chest (Fly Variations) Triceps(higher reps)
Friday- Hamstrings and Shoulders(more rear delt and side delts, KB stability shoulder presses)
Saturday- Back(Lat pull down variations, trx rows, shrugs) Biceps (higher reps)

I also rotate 3 days on 1 off for abs-
Trunk Flexion
Trunk Rotation
Trunk Stabilization and Lateral Flexion

I normally stick to 2000-2200 calories a day

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Im on week 1 aswell. The vascularity is crazy. My veins dont show to often but after they gym ive noticed a massive difference.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offence was meant. Thought you weighed in a bit heavily. My view is if you're on TRT then you're in an anomalous situation hormone wise. I for one would prefer to see bloods from someone not on TRT or other hormonal products. Im sure im not alone in questioning how much of the 400 point increase could be due to the TRT or god knows what else. Its highly debatable this is solely attributable to the Vector
Furthermore a robust baseline wasnt formed which is a basic. You should always take the bloods at the time you introduce a variable . Sorry but given the context this merely opens lines of enquiry and doesnt qualify the product as the GOAT! Thats simply hype!
Just to clarify the test subject isnt on TRT. Not sure where you get this but this is incorrect.
He has in the past used clomid therapy but not since 2016.
He has never used TRT to my knowledge. Or testosterone ever.

And secondly the product isnt a test booster. Its a non suppressive natural anabolic that does NOT depend on testosterone to work.
Test boost would only be a bonus.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify the test subject isnt on TRT. Not sure where you get this but this is incorrect.
He has in the past used clomid therapy but not since 2016.
He has never used TRT to my knowledge. Or testosterone ever.

And secondly the product isnt a test booster. Its a non suppressive natural anabolic that does NOT depend on testosterone to work.
Test boost would only be a bonus.
Hang on! Am i missing something? Test subject himself said hes been on TRT protocol for the pasr 2yrs! (In your company sub forum. Vector bloodwork.) As said before Not knocking Vector by any means. In fact i just ordered some. The issue here is the hype which immediately followed the blood test result. In retrospect a more measured response would not have gone amiss

diana_wills

Awards

That's great!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hang on! Am i missing something? Test subject himself said hes been on TRT protocol for the pasr 2yrs! (In your company sub forum. Vector bloodwork.) As said before Not knocking Vector by any means. In fact i just ordered some. The issue here is the hype which immediately followed the blood test result. In retrospect a more measured response would not have gone amiss
You aren't missing anything, but to clarify, he isn't on TRT, he is on HRT. He is taking clomid and adex and is primary. The clomid likely doesn't do anything, but the Adex is dropping his e2 and increasing test levels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes his words are confusing. I think its incorrect use of terminology. TRT which is testosterone replacement therapy means your injecting or otherwise administering testosterone. as far as I know he has never used testosterone.
TRT is being used incorrectly.
What he is saying is he has been monitoring and managing his test levels for years with frequent bloodwork.
I know this also includes Clomid which he used for a long time. Until 2016 I think.
And I know he uses Viron frequently.

But he is NOT on TRT.
Trust me I get the confusion. We have to be careful what we say because alot of people are reading our words. Especially when posting labs etc because guys want to know exactly what is going on. IN this case there was some confusion but I can assure you he is not taking testosterone.
If he was the test would be pointless with regards to Vector because you can get your levels as high as you want lol.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for clarifying. Im sure a lot of people would concur that in light of the miscommunication, confusion, clomid, adex, viron, TRT vs HRT etc that perhaps this wasn't the ideal test subject to base inferences on!

Anyway, we can move on and refocus on the core attributes of a product I hope will stand the test of time and wider usage