djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://qurr.com/strong.html

Fortetropin is a delicious powder made from the most nutrient-dense food on earth: fertilized egg yolk. Using our patented technology, which preserves the biological integrity and bioactivity of the mixture, we are able to give you what was already great in nature and make it even better. Simply put: Eggs + Science = Fortetropin

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fortetropin improves protein utilization which allows one to increases muscle size faster than protein alone.
Fortetropin is clinically shown to help build lean muscle mass as part of a strength training program.
Fortetropin promotes muscle health

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Wow $5 per serving is crazy and the profile sux. Great marketing though.

INGREDIENTS
Protein blend (calcium caseinate, milk protein concentrate, milk protein isolate), egg yolk powder (Fortetropin®), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), dextrose, skim milk powder, medium chain triglycerides, corn starch, natural flavors, high oleic sunflower oil, salt, sunflower lecithin, magnesium oxide, cellulose gum, sucralose and acesulfame-potassium (non-nutritive sweeteners), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), soy lecithin. Contains: Egg, milk, and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow $5 per serving is crazy and the profile sux. Great marketing though.

INGREDIENTS
Protein blend (calcium caseinate, milk protein concentrate, milk protein isolate), egg yolk powder (Fortetropin), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), dextrose, skim milk powder, medium chain triglycerides, corn starch, natural flavors, high oleic sunflower oil, salt, sunflower lecithin, magnesium oxide, cellulose gum, sucralose and acesulfame-potassium (non-nutritive sweeteners), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), soy lecithin. Contains: Egg, milk, and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
They have one just with the Fortetropin with out the protein I think !

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
They have one just with the Fortetropin with out the protein I think !
Fortetropin® is a delicious powder made from the most nutrient-dense food on earth: fertilized egg yolk using our patented technology. So why not just buy buy some Egg Yolk Powder and add it to protein shake? It would be alot cheaper that way.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
The egg yolk is a great way to add essential fatty acids to your diet.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
I saw that study.

Objective: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of Fortetropin on skeletal muscle growth and strength in resistance-trained individuals and to investigate the anabolic and catabolic signaling effects using human and rodent models.

Methods: In the rodent model, male Wistar rats (250 g) were gavage fed with either 1.2 ml of tap water control (CTL) or 0.26 g Fortetropin for 8 days. Then rats participated in a unilateral plantarflexion exercise bout. Nonexercised and exercised limbs were harvested at 180 minutes following and analyzed for gene and protein expression relative to mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) and ubiquitin signaling. For the human model, 45 (of whom 37 completed the study), resistance-trained college-aged males were divided equally into 3 groups receiving a placebo macronutrient matched control, 6.6 or 19.8 g of Fortetropin supplementation during 12 weeks of resistance training. Lean mass, muscle thickness, and lower and upper body strength were measured before and after 12 weeks of training.

Results: The human study results indicated a Group × Time effect (p ≤ 0.05) for lean mass in which the 6.6 g (+1.7 kg) and 19.8 g (+1.68 kg) but not placebo (+0.6 kg) groups increased lean mass. Similarly, there was a Group × Time effect for muscle thickness (p ≤ 0.05), which increased in the experimental groups only. All groups increased equally in bench press and leg press strength. In the rodent model, a main effect for exercise (p ≤ 0.05) in which the control plus exercise but not Fortetropin plus exercise increased both ubiquitin monomer protein expression and polyubiquitination. mTOR signaling was elevated to a greater extent in the Fortetropin exercising conditions as indicated by greater phosphorylation status of 4EBP1, rp6, and p70S6K for both exercising conditions.

Conclusions: Fortetropin supplementation increases lean body mass (LBM) and decreases markers of protein breakdown while simultaneously increasing mTOR signaling.

MHP Myo-X has the Fortetropin too. proteinfactory.com/myostatin-inhibitor/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw that study.

Objective: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of Fortetropin on skeletal muscle growth and strength in resistance-trained individuals and to investigate the anabolic and catabolic signaling effects using human and rodent models.

Methods: In the rodent model, male Wistar rats (250 g) were gavage fed with either 1.2 ml of tap water control (CTL) or 0.26 g Fortetropin for 8 days. Then rats participated in a unilateral plantarflexion exercise bout. Nonexercised and exercised limbs were harvested at 180 minutes following and analyzed for gene and protein expression relative to mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) and ubiquitin signaling. For the human model, 45 (of whom 37 completed the study), resistance-trained college-aged males were divided equally into 3 groups receiving a placebo macronutrient matched control, 6.6 or 19.8 g of Fortetropin supplementation during 12 weeks of resistance training. Lean mass, muscle thickness, and lower and upper body strength were measured before and after 12 weeks of training.

Results: The human study results indicated a Group × Time effect (p ≤ 0.05) for lean mass in which the 6.6 g (+1.7 kg) and 19.8 g (+1.68 kg) but not placebo (+0.6 kg) groups increased lean mass. Similarly, there was a Group × Time effect for muscle thickness (p ≤ 0.05), which increased in the experimental groups only. All groups increased equally in bench press and leg press strength. In the rodent model, a main effect for exercise (p ≤ 0.05) in which the control plus exercise but not Fortetropin plus exercise increased both ubiquitin monomer protein expression and polyubiquitination. mTOR signaling was elevated to a greater extent in the Fortetropin exercising conditions as indicated by greater phosphorylation status of 4EBP1, rp6, and p70S6K for both exercising conditions.

Conclusions: Fortetropin supplementation increases lean body mass (LBM) and decreases markers of protein breakdown while simultaneously increasing mTOR signaling.

MHP Myo-X has the Fortetropin too. proteinfactory.com/myostatin-inhibitor/
Is it cheaper to go with mhp then?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you decide to try it, can you post updates in this thread?
Yes. I’m also going to try a myo blocking combo as well to see if like mtor going with multiple pathways is the way to go.
Will try this 4x a day then add genevar then add vector and fd 2.0
Also will re add mk677 on week 8-12

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I’m also going to try a myo blocking combo as well to see if like mtor going with multiple pathways is the way to go.
Will try this 4x a day then add genevar then add vector and fd 2.0
Also will re add mk677 on week 8-12
Are you talking about SSE's Genevar?

I would think it would stack well with Phosphatidic Acid too. Since PA enhances mtor signaling?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24959196
phosphatidicacid.com/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just eat a balut.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I would think it would stack well with Phosphatidic Acid too. Since PA enhances mtor signaling?

phosphatidicacid.com/
Yes both those would be a awesome thing.
IMG_2688.jpg
stacking it with this most likely !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

phosphatidicacid.com/
I have that in my amino hydro peptide stuff I consume . The myo blocking would help further mtor maybe ? I know it can only do so much and maybe it just maximizes the protein and aminos your consuming .

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Water is a terrible control for something that contains Calories

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t find myo x sold any ware .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found Cenegenic on the internet twice as much egg yolk for less. 116 bucks vs 200$

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2739.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

Will stack the two for my morning protein shake .
5 grams of yte and 13 grams of the fortatropin

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Qurr told me their product lowers 20%. But their chart shows 30% different from myo x at 46% so who’s correct . Both are 6.6 this one from cenegenics is cheaper but has higher levels . So then who’s correct. Qurr said more will give you more myo vs less so who’s correct ?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

phosphatidicacid.com/
seems like the power house in this genevar is
Sulforaphane Glucosinolate

which can be found for significantly cheaper online.

what are your thoughts?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems like the power house in this genevar is
Sulforaphane Glucosinolate

which can be found for significantly cheaper online.

what are your thoughts?
I tried other brands and I don’t know how well they worked. I have used genevar 3 separate times and felt very strong.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I tried other brands and I don’t know how well they worked. I have used genevar 3 separate times and felt very strong.
I tend to agree..to get quality Sulforaphane Glucosinolate in a high dose, these products are all in a similar price range as Genevar. Those inexpensive products with 30mgs of Sulforaphane Glucosinolate at 60 pills per bottle wont cut it. If one wanted to match the dose they can always go through a couple bottles a week but then they'd be spending the same money. ;-)