Y0HIMBINE MAN Sports

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How do you rate this product of this brand? Has anyone already tried? I would order from their site (I live in Europe, and I do not find it).
The price is good.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s because it’s yohimbine

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know guys that is forbidden ... the question is another!
The brand, this product, is quality? what do you think? has anyone already tried this MAN product?

I have the impression that certain "brands" here on the forum can not be cited, nor speak ... it's just my impression, no polemics, there can be as a rule;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IN general, MAN is typically decent, just dramatically overpriced. You'd be better off getting SNS yohimbine 2.5... guaranteed its cheaper and no question on quality.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IN general, MAN is typically decent, just dramatically overpriced. You'd be better off getting SNS yohimbine 2.5... guaranteed its cheaper and no question on quality.
SNS YOHIMBINE 2.5 around $6 at nutraplanet....I got some!!!

K

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know guys that is forbidden ... the question is another!
The brand, this product, is quality? what do you think? has anyone already tried this MAN product?

I have the impression that certain "brands" here on the forum can not be cited, nor speak ... it's just my impression, no polemics, there can be as a rule;)
I've used MAN Yohimbine and it works.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
black-friday-specials-primaforce-yohimbine-90-cap-3-pack type google.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to see yohimbine getting all of this positive attention, several guys here don't seem to like it!!!:veryhappy:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good to see yohimbine getting all of this positive attention, several guys here don't seem to like it!!!:veryhappy:
its pretty much a love it or hate it type... it works so well when you can handle it, but if you cant... yikes ha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried yohimbine but Alpha yohimbine I looove

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ahhahaah I've never tried it!

As a highly stimulating "product", I only tried Ignit3, and I liked it.
Yohimbine never!
To some because they do not like it? mainly what could be its greatest side effect?
Thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MAN is a good company. I've used other products by them before but make sure you compare similar products across different companies so you're getting the most bang for your buck.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ahhahaah I've never tried it!

As a highly stimulating "product", I only tried Ignit3, and I liked it.
Yohimbine never!
To some because they do not like it? mainly what could be its greatest side effect?
Thank you
As long as you start at a low dose and work up, most people will be ok. Too much in one dose (or if you are a hyper responder to it) can cause super high heart rate, cold sweating, nausea/vomiting, shakes, jitters and basically any of the typical "overstimmed" sides.

For a first go, I suggest starting at just a 2.5mg dose and see how that treats you. Most people can work their way up to 12-15mg without issues

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as you start at a low dose and work up, most people will be ok. Too much in one dose (or if you are a hyper responder to it) can cause super high heart rate, cold sweating, nausea/vomiting, shakes, jitters and basically any of the typical "overstimmed" sides.

For a first go, I suggest starting at just a 2.5mg dose and see how that treats you. Most people can work their way up to 12-15mg without issues
yes, with the 2.5 caps SNS makes it easy to adjust dose to appropriate level. my max is around 4 caps at any one time, less if adding it with a non yohimbine containing prewokout for an additional stim boost. more if using it in combination with caffeine/ephedra for a fatburner!!!

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Thanks so much!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine is not banned in Bulgaria for instance and you can order it from Vemoherb for a price which is pretty decent. Free delivery and no problems with customs either (as it comes from Bulgaria). Just FYI

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost 5 weeks on yohimbine love that stuff, what the maximum safe yohimbine length of cycle ? I mean is there any point when this herb stop to work ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine is not banned in Bulgaria for instance and you can order it from Vemoherb for a price which is pretty decent. Free delivery and no problems with customs either (as it comes from Bulgaria). Just FYI
Have you seen the content of actual yohimbine in there product?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen the content of actual yohimbine in there product?
Yes I have. And? 2mg of Yohimbine per cap, and 90 caps in a bottle for 10€. Good price in my opinion.

The correct label is in the description, they now use a 98% extract. I have tried it without any problems. It is good quality

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used it (MAN Yohi) a couple of years ago was OK.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opt for Alpha Yohimbine my dude.