Strong supplement

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good job guy!! I am in Canada and it took 6 days to get my product at my door ! Fast shipping ! Looking forward to order some more from you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Appreciate the support:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see the fast shipping and great customer service.

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
Been shopping with strong for a bit, definitely very happy with them.

Also thought it was really cool the amount of transparency and professionalism these guys and BLR showed opening week for Vector.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love it! Thank you for your support guys!
I for one really appreciate the sponsored logs you have...it seems the opportunities for logging products isn't nearly as widespread as it once was!!!

well done!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I for one really appreciate the sponsored logs you have...it seems the opportunities for logging products isn't nearly as widespread as it once was!!!

well done!!!
Agreed. I'm glad we get the opportunity to let members log products. Typically they're new release products to so it's a double bonus for members to get to log and try the latest and greatest products that are out on the market.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
In Canada too. It took three weeks to get Vector. The time to receive a products has got more to do with customs than it does who ships your product. Strong or any other retailer has no control over customs. Sometimes you win the customs game and sometimes you dont.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In Canada too. It took three weeks to get Vector. The time to receive a products has got more to do with customs than it does who ships your product. Strong or any other retailer has no control over customs. Sometimes you win the customs game and sometimes you dont.
This is 100% true. Customs is something none of us have control over.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to buy a lotterie ticket then !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
musclemaker and LeanEngineer, any deal or coupon for Canadians? The exchange rate kill us

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Company !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer