Good place to get caber

pStone

Awards
Ok guys I could really do with some help,

Basically I have never taken PEDs or anything similar, but I have had really bad issues regarding my fertility and libido for many years now, Its been a real struggle, I had some tests done and everything came back as "normal" apart from my prolactin, it got tested on 3 occasions and all were over the limit with the last one being three times what the maximum limit should be so they referred me to an endo who retested it again but this time it came back as being a normal level so they wont prescribe me anything. Now I know that taking Caber might not help at all but at the same time maybe it will, if my prolactin levels were that high and they are supposed to fluctuate alot I am thinking its totally worth a try just to see. I have tested many other hormones many times and it seems like everything looks ok. Its weird because I used to be totally normal and now my testicles are deflated, sagging down etc (dont laugh!) along with all other problems so its symptoms of having low T but my levels are usually in the middle of the ranges sometimes even a little over the middle of the ranges. Ive had lots of other hormones tested and I have tried raising my prolactin naturally supplementing by raising dopamine etc, I feel like it may have helped a tiny bit but then it also may all be in my head, no pun intended.

I am also seeing a urologist but i dont think they can really do anything but look at urinary symptoms they dont test testicular function etc. I have tried other means to solve the problem so I appreciate advice for other aspects from people but really I mainly trying to try this right now as a way to see if I can help myself in the short term before further trying to get to the route.

My problem now is the Drs wont prescribe it to me after my normal level came back the last time and I just cant seem to find a legitimate source for where to get it, all the forums I look at seem to be based around the people selling it, I know you guys may not be able to give direct links but if you could maybe give me a link to where I could find it or if you know whether the following are just scams:-

all-
day-
chemist

aurapharm

Thanks in advance for any advise guys, its been ruining my life for a while now so I really could do with at least trying caber it may just help