SNS Growth Factor X

2Burnt

Awards
I've got this bottle to run....but I'm curious to those who are sensitive to l-dopa how to dose. Im thinking 3 upon waking and 2 at noon to keep my sleep right. There is 200mg so its on the higher side for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say that dosage looks like a good set up to begin with and then you can see how that dose treats you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Morning and lunch would be your est bet based on your sleep issue with it. Try to dose with food as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea that would work

I’ve played around with it

5 before bed
3before bed 2 lunch
2 breakfast 3 late dinner (3hrs before bed)

All have worked great .. my fav is 3 bed, 2 morning

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah try using earlier in the day if macuna impacts your sleep. Just split the dose like suggested above.

2Burnt

Awards
Yeah try using earlier in the day if macuna impacts your sleep. Just split the dose like suggested above.
Thats what i was thinking. I do that with tboosters that contain mucuna. Never dose after 1pm usually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea that would work

I’ve played around with it

5 before bed
3before bed 2 lunch
2 breakfast 3 late dinner (3hrs before bed)

All have worked great .. my fav is 3 bed, 2 morning
I like the 3 before bed 2 In the morning....I take on empty though!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take it you have never taken 3 OH GABA before?? Cause you will see it gives you GREAT restful sleep. Try the 5 before bed or the 2/3 dosing scheme
personally I never had sleep issues with growth factor...but when I recommended it to my friend celt5 he complained about not sleeping well when taking all 5 before bed. he finished out the bottle at 3 morning 2 afternoon and if I remember correctly really liked it!!!

2Burnt

Awards
personally I never had sleep issues with growth factor...but when I recommended it to my friend celt5 he complained about not sleeping well when taking all 5 before bed. he finished out the bottle at 3 morning 2 afternoon and if I remember correctly really liked it!!!
Yeah, it typically is an oddity to have issues. But my brain is wired different to begin with.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it typically is an oddity to have issues. But my brain is wired different to begin with.
certainly not the norm but there is definitely precedence for people having the "opposite" effect from mucuna... theres quite a few guys on here I've seen mention the same thing.

Funny thing how different people's bodys can have such dramatically different results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
certainly not the norm but there is definitely precedence for people having the "opposite" effect from mucuna... theres quite a few guys on here I've seen mention the same thing.

Funny thing how different people's bodys can have such dramatically different results
what is funny is that no matter how many times I hear that people react differently to things....I still have a hard time not thinking that everyone reacts the same way I do---

2Burnt

Awards
what is funny is that no matter how many times I hear that people react differently to things....I still have a hard time not thinking that everyone reacts the same way I do---
I hear ya on that. I took 3 caps this morning and felt like it was going to put me back to sleep. Although, from what i gather it typically promotes deep sleep versus actually making a person drowsy. Im still going to stick with early doses to avoid the mucana close to bedtime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya on that. I took 3 caps this morning and felt like it was going to put me back to sleep. Although, from what i gather it typically promotes deep sleep versus actually making a person drowsy. Im still going to stick with early doses to avoid the mucana close to bedtime.
should see some increase in sex drive [libido] also!!!

2Burnt

Awards
should see some increase in sex drive [libido] also!!!
If i stay awake. This stuff really has me lazy. I might try out the pre-bed dosing despite my sensitivity to mucuna. Im a have to try it on the weekend though. Cant mess with my sleep during the week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If i stay awake. This stuff really has me lazy. I might try out the pre-bed dosing despite my sensitivity to mucuna. Im a have to try it on the weekend though. Cant mess with my sleep during the week.
for me I have no problem taking before bed....but like you said a trial run on weekend sounds like a clever idea, to be on the safe side---I hear you about messin with sleep!!!

2Burnt

Awards
I take it you have never taken 3 OH GABA before?? Cause you will see it gives you GREAT restful sleep. Try the 5 before bed or the 2/3 dosing scheme
I must not have, cause this knocked me down all day. Felt like i took a xanax. Ive just been trepidatious to take near bedtime because of how i react to mucuna pruriens. But after today, im a try the pre-bed dosing. Talk about a sluggish day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried splitting and dosing all pre bed. Never really noticed a difference.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve done all pre bed (how I first started) really like s it bc it really felt like a dr prescribed sleeping aid

Then next couple runs did 3-2 split and loved it as well and still slept great

Better over all feeling/energy through out the day .. I like the split idea .. if for some reason you just wanna pass out and don’t care about sleeping 7-10hrs .. dose all 5 lol

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
3 before bed is all I need. Knocks me out with very vivid dreams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I must not have, cause this knocked me down all day. Felt like i took a xanax. Ive just been trepidatious to take near bedtime because of how i react to mucuna pruriens. But after today, im a try the pre-bed dosing. Talk about a sluggish day.
that was 8 days ago, how did it treat you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taking 3 is fine before bed. Great sleep. Never increased the dosage to keep mucuna on the low side.
thanks, glad to hear it is working for you!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice results on 3/day.. Bottle lasts 50days not too shabby of a deal

warbird01

warbird01

Awards