VasoMax

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference between the HydroMax Glycerol and the GlycerPump Glycerol?
Both versions state that they're 65% Glycerol but apparently there is a difference in it's pump effects?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the difference between the HydroMax Glycerol and the GlycerPump Glycerol?
Both versions state that they're 65% Glycerol but apparently there is a difference in it's pump effects?
GlycerPump doesn’t clump as much and it’s not as sticky as hydromax

As far as performance goes they seem the same

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
GlycerPump is an improved, more stable form of glycerol. It contains the same concentrate of glycerol compared to Hydromax, but it is created to keep as a powder and not clump. This can also be beneficial when it comes to absorption, which is why you may notice a difference in effects over Hydromax.

Vasomax is one of the few products available in the non-stim category to bring GlycerPump in. This with the combination of potassium nitrate (MaxNOx) makes Vasomax a heavy hitter for pumps.

How has your experience been with the new forumla?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't too fussed about the clumping anyway, I just want the pump enhancing benefits.
Have you used either of the VasoMax versions?
I haven’t.

Currently in rotation I’ve got mega pre(GlycerPump) and nitrox(hydromax)

Just drink plenty of water and it’s all good

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How has your experience been with the new forumla?
I love the new VasoMax! I was one of the lucky winners from the sample competition you ran a few months back, after I had the samples I bought two tubs haha! I left a 5/5 write up in the reviews section too.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I love the new VasoMax! I was one of the lucky winners from the sample competition you ran a few months back, after I had the samples I bought two tubs haha! I left a 5/5 write up in the reviews section too.
Completely forgot you were one of the sample winners! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it - the new formula is awesome. It's rare to find a non-stim pump product that isn't a clumpy mess haha. Thanks for the solid feedback brother!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely forgot you were one of the sample winners! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it - the new formula is awesome. It's rare to find a non-stim pump product that isn't a clumpy mess haha. Thanks for the solid feedback brother!
As far as non-stim pre-workouts go, this has become my number 1! That's saying something for someone like me who has been into this stuff for seven years.
I've reviewed quite a few of your products in the past, including AplaMax XT, SlinMax, OxyMax and the old HyperMax. I just wish we had more PerforMax over here, as in more brand awareness and more products.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as non-stim pre-workouts go, this has become my number 1! That's saying something for someone like me who has been into this stuff for seven years.
I've reviewed quite a few of your products in the past, including AplaMax XT, SlinMax, OxyMax and the old HyperMax. I just wish we had more PerforMax over here, as in more brand awareness and more products.
Now you'll need to try StimMax!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I tried both versions and found the new one consistently gave me a better pump....love vasomax.

jp_75

Awards
thought i loved hemanovol or mega pre but than i got sample of vaso and their intra and was blown away! really good product. wish they have more flavors....( that orange dream wasn’t my thing)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Performax Labs is growing! Look at the difference in the last 2 years!

As far as brand awareness, it’s hard for some people to try new products risking the chance of “losing” money on a product they may not like.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thought i loved hemanovol or mega pre but than i got sample of vaso and their intra and was blown away! really good product. wish they have more flavors....( that orange dream wasn’t my thing)
IntraMax comes in Raspberry Lemonade now too.

We are always testing new flavors, however tons of new product releases have taken most of the time lately.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you'll need to try StimMax!
I need to try MassMax too.

As far as brand awareness, it’s hard for some people to try new products risking the chance of “losing” money on a product they may not like.
I've put at least 10-15 other people onto PerforMax products over the past year. There'll probably be even more when they notice the VasoVeins popping out of my skin haha!
It's a shame that you guys just aren't known over here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to try MassMax too.

I've put at least 10-15 other people onto PerforMax products over the past year. There'll probably be even more when they notice the VasoVeins popping out of my skin haha!
It's a shame that you guys just aren't known over here
You def need to try MassMax. Some of my personal friends compare it to OG Anabeta. Hunger, mild strength and weight gain.