Test booster

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Is there such this as a legit test booster as sold in stores? I feel that it if does increase you natural test, that it would be illegal. Am I wrong on this or is there a loop hole on these products?

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
The answer to your question is YES there are supplements in stores that will increase test. The are several natural ingredients such as ashwagandha that have shown to increase test. In addition eating certain foods like broccoli and blueberries can increase test. BUT HERE IS THE KICKER no test booster sold in a store will increase your test to the point where it significantly increases muscle mass and strength. I would not consider test booster an actual muscle building supplement. With that said they can help with recovery and maintaining healthy hormone levels/mood.

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
The answer to your question is YES there are supplements in stores that will increase test. The are several natural ingredients such as ashwagandha that have shown to increase test. In addition eating certain foods like broccoli and blueberries can increase test. BUT HERE IS THE KICKER no test booster sold in a store will increase your test to the point where it significantly increases muscle mass and strength. I would not consider test booster an actual muscle building supplement. With that said they can help with recovery and maintaining healthy hormone levels/mood.
Very good to know, I just was not sure about it.
Thanks for the answer.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good to know, I just was not sure about it.
Thanks for the answer.
GAINZFORDAYZ is absolutely correct. Nothing otc can increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels required to dramatically increase muscle mass. For reference, a well-formulated test booster will reliably increase some individuals natural test levels 1-200 pts or possibly a little more. This will not dramatically increase muscle mass but can make a profound increase in libido, sexual performance, mood, recovery, and health markers. The individuals that will benefit most from test boosters are aging men, adult males of any age with hypogonadal conditions, or males trying to recover natural test levels after an anabolic cycle. Healthy 18-25 year olds should have virtually no need for this type of product.

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
GAINZFORDAYZ is absolutely correct. Nothing otc can increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels required to dramatically increase muscle mass. For reference, a well-formulated test booster will reliably increase some individuals natural test levels 1-200 pts or possibly a little more. This will not dramatically increase muscle mass but can make a profound increase in libido, sexual performance, mood, recovery, and health markers. The individuals that will benefit most from test boosters are aging men, adult males of any age with hypogonadal conditions, or males trying to recover natural test levels after an anabolic cycle. Healthy 18-25 year olds should have virtually no need for this type of product.
Well, I'm 43 years old and was looking into something like that. I was also looking into something to put on muscle mass as well.
Both of the replys I got helped a lot. Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm 43 years old and was looking into something like that. I was also looking into something to put on muscle mass as well.
I'm 39 and enjoy Alphamax or M-Test. I use Alphamax when I'm trying to cut fat. The F95 and DHAA are potent for permanent fat loss. I also get good libido boost, better sleep, recovery, etc. All a plus at this age. M-Test I swap in and out with Alphamax, M-Test is great for libido as well.

For muscle mass MassMax and ArA are two solid choices!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
An OTC product at your age may be all you need to help your natural levels. As previously stated, OTC test boosting products aren't anything magical, but there are a few products available with a very complete profile that can make a significant difference in natural test levels and can also help by controlling cortisol and estrogen.

I'm 25 y/o, so I'm not at the age where these products have a big impact. But from feedback and reviews I would agree that Alphamax and M-Test are both solid options. I've personally used Alphamax in the past, and even for being 25 I was still able to see benefits with increased libido and better rest/recovery

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there such this as a legit test booster as sold in stores? I feel that it if does increase you natural test, that it would be illegal. Am I wrong on this or is there a loop hole on these products?
Depends on your definition of legit. There's only so much a legal product can do. M-Test from CEL gets some great feedback, it's worth a shot if you want a bit of help, legally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39 and enjoy Alphamax or M-Test. I use Alphamax when I'm trying to cut fat. The F95 and DHAA are potent for permanent fat loss. I also get good libido boost, better sleep, recovery, etc. All a plus at this age. M-Test I swap in and out with Alphamax, M-Test is great for libido as well.

For muscle mass MassMax and ArA are two solid choices!
Agreed with this. If you haven't tried alphamax xt i would definitely recommend giving it a shot. It's my go to otc test booster.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
For me personally I use these "test booster" to help my body manage both the overall stress and spikes in stress that comes with heavy weight training. I typically do not use them if I'm just moderately training, and I do think they help with both mood and recovery as previously stated.

With moderate to intense weight training your body's response to the stress can result in increases in cortisol and a weaken auto-immune system. I personally liked taking Kingsblood with Novedex XT, and currently taking Kingsblood with Eliminate.

Just FYI both Novedex XT and Eliminate are Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione products, and you probably don't need to stack them with a test booster. People have mixed feelings on Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione products, but I feel they help promote lean muscle by combating cortisol and estrogen when training heavy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. there are a lot of solid options out there that actually boost testosterone levels. Products that great good feedback are AlphaMax XT, M-Test, and Kingsblood. The only problem is, I would venture to say most users of natural anabolics have expectations that are way to high. These OTC products will help some, but they are not a miracle drug and will not have any affect like testosterone or and PH/DS.

Most of the natural ingredients in these products do help people with libido, slightly elevating testosterone, muscle mass, etc. but again, not to the extent that people think. Also, some of these ingredients are more beneficial to men in a certain demographic. Here is some good reading on ingredients found in AlphaMax XT and M-Test.

If infertile men take three capsules containing Ashwagandha – Latin name Withania somnifera – every day for a couple of months, their testosterone level rises by 17 percent and their sperm cell concentration increases by 167 percent.
http://www.ergo-log.com/human-study-ashwagandha-boosts-testosterone-level.html

If healthy people take 3-5 ashwagandha capsules every day, their muscle strength and lean body mass increase and their fat percentage decreases. In addition, taking this herb, which is used in the ayurveda tradition, reduces the chance of cardiovascular disease. Researchers at the ICMR Advanced Centre for Reverse Pharmacology in Traditional Medicine discovered this.
http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

This study reports that ashwagandha supplementation is associated with significant increases in muscle mass and strength and suggests that ashwagandha supplementation may be useful in conjunction with a resistance training program.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

Tongkat Ali is an interesting supplement for athletes over the age of 55. Ralf Henkel of the University of the Western Cape in South African and Ruxiang Wang of the Shenyang Center for Disease Control and Prevention in China drew this conclusion after performing an experiment with 25 older cyclists. Tongkat Ali supplementation gave the cyclists more muscle power and boosted their testosterone levels.
http://www.ergo-log.com/tongkat-ali-boosts-testosterone-level-muscle-strength-over-fifties.html

There have been a lot of studies showing that the decidedly cool-sounding supplement, Tongkat Ali (an extract of the Eurycoma longifolia bush), elevates testosterone levels in men. However, a fairly recent study of older bicyclists found that the herb raises testosterone levels in women as well as men.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-this-ingredient-boosts-t-in-men-and-women

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are plenty of benefits from the OTC boosters out there (CEL M-test being my choice). Not only can it directly increase test levels (not to supraphys levels, but high normal for sure) but it can also increase other lifestyle factors that will help build muscle and strength while losing fat as well... better sleep, recovery, nutrient partitioning, etc all can be improved with a great OTC booster

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about using CEL M Test and Man Sports NXT ? I got a few bottles of NXT from a friend for free, should I just use it after I'm done with CEL M Test?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about using CEL M Test and Man Sports NXT ? I got a few bottles of NXT from a friend for free, should I just use it after I'm done with CEL M Test?
Run it after, adding in more natural test boosters often produces diminishing returns. Run it after and maintain test levels and the feeling of wellbeing.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll say the same thing I say in all these test booster threads. Get your blood work done which your insurance will cover. If you don't have insurance it will cost you around 75-100 dollars.

Find out what's going on under the hood before you start wasting money on herbal supplements.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with cubsfan. I prefer to take test boosters for different reasons like fat loss or libido as well as it being stacked with another fat loss or mass gaining supplement.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I agree with cubsfan. I prefer to take test boosters for different reasons like fat loss or libido as well as it being stacked with another fat loss or mass gaining supplement.
That's what I'm doing now ! I'm using rule 1 lean 5 with cel m-test it's great so far !