Mr. Supps Sleep.... lights out

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mr. Supps Sleep.... lights out


    Received the product during the week and had to hold off until the weekend for obvious reasons.
    I wake up at 5 am for work so I didn't want to change any grogginess etc that early.
    Shout out the the Mr. Supps crew for the hookup!!!
    I have to pick the kids up tomorrow morning so lets hope I hear the alarm hahahaha.
    Name:  SLEEP.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  17.5 KB


  2. Do u suffer from insomnia or just gonna use it to try n get some deeper sleep?? Im in, let us know how it works??
    •   
       


  3. In for the zzzzz
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  4. Present !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  5. In to see how you like it!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Received the product during the week and had to hold off until the weekend for obvious reasons.
    I wake up at 5 am for work so I didn't want to change any grogginess etc that early.
    Shout out the the Mr. Supps crew for the hookup!!!
    I have to pick the kids up tomorrow morning so lets hope I hear the alarm hahahaha.
    Name:  SLEEP.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  17.5 KB
    good to see you doing a log...been awhile!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. Let the games or shall I say ZZZZZ begin
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  8. Nothing like a GREAT nights sleep in my book !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. Good to try!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Do u suffer from insomnia or just gonna use it to try n get some deeper sleep?? Im in, let us know how it works??
    I tend to have issues getting to sleep and the bigger issue is trying to sleep through the night. I usually wake up every hour or so and it is very rare for me to sleep all the way through the night.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I tend to have issues getting to sleep and the bigger issue is trying to sleep through the night. I usually wake up every hour or so and it is very rare for me to sleep all the way through the night.
    Same Here !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  12. 3 days of use so far and no complaints.
    Taste and mix ability are fine. For the scoop and serving size you can pretty much just toss it in your mouth and wash it down with some water(at least I can)
    There has been no gym time the last few days and no heavy stims and sleep has been good. 20-30 min after taking you feel pretty relaxed and the next thing I know it was morning.
    Lets see what happens this week with taking it a little later and how I feel when I wake and how the PWO and stims play into this.
    PWO is taken around 2-2:30PM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I tend to have issues getting to sleep and the bigger issue is trying to sleep through the night. I usually wake up every hour or so and it is very rare for me to sleep all the way through the night.
    Ok now I can see where this goes. I have a terrible time falling to sleep so imma follow this 2 c how it works 4 u. And I used to suffer from staying asleep also and da doctor prescribed me trazadone and that helps but only to stay asleep (better than nothing) and if u still have trouble staying asleep I find valerian root help. There are many herbal meds I keep around that all work but work for different stages of sleep 4 me. Oh melatonin is great also, it used to give me crazy dreams but aftet a week r 2 that went away. Good luck with ur sleep issues.

  14. I like the crazy dreams !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Marms back into action. Also notice his avi
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Ok now I can see where this goes. I have a terrible time falling to sleep so imma follow this 2 c how it works 4 u. And I used to suffer from staying asleep also and da doctor prescribed me trazadone and that helps but only to stay asleep (better than nothing) and if u still have trouble staying asleep I find valerian root help. There are many herbal meds I keep around that all work but work for different stages of sleep 4 me. Oh melatonin is great also, it used to give me crazy dreams but aftet a week r 2 that went away. Good luck with ur sleep issues.
    Over the years I have tried EVERYTHING OTC natty and or prescribed. The prescription stuff makes me literally freak out and stay awake so I am not sure what all that is about. I have to agree with the herbals I tend to have some always on hand and switch them up as needed but only take from time to time.

    Sooooo Last night was a total FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its on the rain and the dogs though lmao.
    45 min after taking boss woke me up on the couch and said go to bed. (10-11ish)
    About 1 it started raining and the dogs for some odd reason started literally crying for no reason and wouldn't stop until they were let out etc.
    I did go back to sleep after but didn't feel as rested when I woke up.
    One thing I like is I do not feel groggy from this stuff in the morning and it clearly worked just as well with me taking a PWO yesterday.
    Damn dogs

  17. Does not sound like a fun night,
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Does not sound like a fun night,
    Yeah I was so out and I have no clue why the dogs were acting so strange last night.

  19. Subd
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  20. So the last 2 nights were "ok" sleep.
    For some reason Princess hasn't been sleeping and tossing and turning so that has been keeping me up.
    Stuff still hits me 30-40 min after I take it and Im out cold.
    Will be taking a break from it tonight

  21. Sometimes it is best to use so many days on and then a few days off.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Sometimes it is best to use so many days on and then a few days off.
    True. I change up depending on the day and what my schedule is,.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Sometimes it is best to use so many days on and then a few days off.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    True. I change up depending on the day and what my schedule is,.
    Totally Agree.....So took it again over the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. and still relaxes and makes me pass out in 30-45
    Slept hard and woke up felling great.
    I like how consistent the time is with relaxing me and I love how I do not wake up Groggy.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Totally Agree.....So took it again over the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. and still relaxes and makes me pass out in 30-45
    Slept hard and woke up felling great.
    I like how consistent the time is with relaxing me and I love how I do not wake up Groggy.
    sounds like everything is going well in here...good to hear
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  25. Iíve used several
    Brands over the years. Most give me enough relaxation to fall
    Asleep.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finally Sleeping with Mr. Supps Sleep (Sponsored)
    By Scorch0062 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 07:51 AM
  2. Tired? Cant sleep? Slow recovery? Turn the LIGHTS OUT!
    By thr33x in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 02:54 AM
  3. Lights Out IFORCE,Better Sleep For Enhanced Recovery!!
    By Mcelis323 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:52 PM
  4. Sleeping good with I force Lights Out!(sponsored)
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:12 PM
  5. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in