Lethal stack?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Anyone ran follidrone 2.0, Vector, and x-gels?

Thoughts and opinions?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tons of guys running FOll and Vector together.
We have 2 big threads up in our subforum with lots of tasty updates ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen anyone add x gels into the mix but I bet you would get awesome results from that stack!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Follidrone anti-inflammatory? If so, wouldn't that contradict the ArA? I don't have the answers, but I remember it being discussed before.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Now that you mention that I think I read that awhile back as well. Hmm

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Now that you mention that I think I read that awhile back as well. Hmm
Plus that would be a pretty pricey stack, and I'm not sure what ArA would add on top of Vector and Follidrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you need it with a Follidrone Vector stack but I'm sure people will do it. I'd be interested to see how the stack progresses. Yes, Follidrone is anti-inflammatory, ara is inflammatory. But you don't want to be in a state of constant inflammation anyways. So....unless all ara does is cause inflammation it should be fine.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need it with a Follidrone Vector stack but I'm sure people will do it. I'd be interested to see how the stack progresses. Yes, Follidrone is anti-inflammatory, ara is inflammatory. But you don't want to be in a state of constant inflammation anyways. So....unless all ara does is cause inflammation it should be fine.
As long as the timing is proper.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ran follidrone 2.0, Vector, and x-gels?

Thoughts and opinions?
One, Vector is brand new. No one has been able to run a full cycle of it solo, let alone stacked.

Tons of guys running FOll and Vector together.
We have 2 big threads up in our subforum with lots of tasty updates ;)
Vector is brand new. How do you expect those users to give accurate feedback on it?

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
The beta testers that ran full cycles before release might chime in.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One, Vector is brand new. No one has been able to run a full cycle of it solo, let alone stacked.

Vector is brand new. How do you expect those users to give accurate feedback on it?
Only thing that I have recently added into the mix is vector (about a week or so in) everything else has remained the same in terms of diet and training. But no bull**** I have achieved a new PR on bench and also pushed my previous PR for two EASY reps and probably had a third in me.

Just wanted to share my experience with ya.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is actually incorrect. Lots of guys used it well before release. Including several forum members. Reps and non reps. So saying nobody has used it it false.
Also, I'm sure you have heard of product logs before. Where someone takes a product and updates as the product administration progresses. It's extremely common. In fact I would be surprised if you personally hadn't run a few logs. I feel like your post is disingenuous.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great thing about Vector is that it really seems to work acutely.
Meaning you notice the effects in the gym as well as fullness, pump etc very quickly in most cases.
Once the hunger kicks in and some time passes it's hard not to grow as long as you feed the hunger.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually incorrect. Lots of guys used it well before release. Including several forum members. Reps and non reps. So saying nobody has used it it false.
Also, I'm sure you have heard of product logs before. Where someone takes a product and updates as the product administration progresses. It's extremely common. In fact I would be surprised if you personally hadn't run a few logs. I feel like your post is disingenuous.
I simply said no one has ran a full cycle. I did not know there were beta testers. Regardless, I still doubt someone has ran a full cycle solo, plus stacked it with the TWO other supplements the OP is thinking about stacking Vector with.

How is my post disingenuous? With it being so new, unless one ran Vector solo in the past, which if it were beta testers, is a minority of forum members, assessing it while stacking it does not provide any feedback, positive or negative. This is why I and others suggest running products solo first before stacking them.

Again, how long has Vector been out to the public? A month, if that? My point is it is VERY unlikely one has ran FD 2.0, X-Gels, and Vector each solo and is now stacking them. This is especially true given X-Gels is ran for 50 workouts days, which for most would be a 10-12 week cycle, pushing the start of their X-Gels cycle before the release of Vector.