EC stack acclimation?

Bree.bree

Bree.bree

Awards
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, still new here.

But anyways, I’ve been seeing so much different information regarding EC stacks. I’ve been taking it for about 2 weeks (200mg caffeine + 25mg ephedrine sulfate from bronkaid).

My question is, does your body get acclimated to it causing it to lose effectiveness in regards to fat burning?

I definitely don’t get the jitters as much as I did at first so does that mean it isn’t working anymore? Should I be cycling it?

Thanks everyone!

DePunisher

DePunisher

Awards
It downregulates your receptors, its best to cycle it

2Burnt

Awards
It's still working. It definitely should be cycled. But I have used it for long stretches(16 weeks) before giving a break. Im personally addicted to the all out energy and of course fat burning. Most will say 6 to 8 weeks on and at least 2 weeks off when cycling.

DePunisher

DePunisher

Awards
Just like 2Burnt said, cycle it every 6 weeks like all stimulants like caffeine etc. The effect Slowly deminishes. Thereby your body gets used to the sides think about coffee, first them you drink it in large quantities you get hyper or really hot. How more you use it the less you get problems with it. But it will have less effect after a long while

Bree.bree

Bree.bree

Awards
Thanks guys! I’ve heard that even if you’re getting used to it it actually still is burning fat but idk if that’s true or not.
I’ll definitely try cycling it

DePunisher

DePunisher

Awards
It will but in a lesser degree, so depends what you want. Ephedrine doesnt downregulate your receptors fast.

2Burnt

Awards
Thanks guys! I’ve heard that even if you’re getting used to it it actually still is burning fat but idk if that’s true or not.
I’ll definitely try cycling it
There have been studies done that showed weeks 8-24 fat loss to be greater than the placebo group, caffeine only group, and ephedrine only group. I dont know if any studies have ever been done beyond 24 weeks. But the typical recommendation is 6-8 weeks with 2 weeks off afterwards. But even after the 8 week marker, EC has been shown to provide fat burning benefits.