Follidrone 2.0

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I normally order my supps from Nutriverse but I guess there site is not up at the moment?

Wheres the best place to purchase Follidrone 2.0?

holcs

holcs

Awards
^^^Yup, bout the best deal around...just used the code earlier tonight. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can also check out Strong Supplement Shop for FD 2.0...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This. I edited my above comment to include a link to SSS. Thank you for the reminder!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was the most recent code/sale sss had on it the other week, 20% off?

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I am also looking for a good deal on Follidrone since Nutriverse stop selling it they always had the 2 bottle deal then it would go on sale, plus month plus promo code, I would end up paying about 35.00 a bottle miss that....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am also looking for a good deal on Follidrone since Nutriverse stop selling it they always had the 2 bottle deal then it would go on sale, plus month plus promo code, I would end up paying about 35.00 a bottle miss that....
While this is true, you paid $9.99 shipping, bringing that up to $79.99
On http://www.blacklionresearch.com with my code MARK15 you will pay $84.98 including shipping for two bottles.

FD2_MARK15.png

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Does BLR normally send out a email when your order has shipped? I ordered mine on the 24th and figured it would’ve shipped by now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I ordered vector from SSS. I got the email that vector shipped out. I ordered follidrone 2.0 from BLR.. I got the confirmation that I ordered the follidrone. I figured I would’ve gotten another email about it shipping out. Just curious.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recently order a pair from Flexitnutrition at buy one get one 50% off. Think it came with free shipping and a shaker bottle. Best deal I could find like 3 weeks ago. Shipped like same or next day. First time I've used that site before, definitely recommend.