Rauwolscine or yohimbine hcl?

fabius

Awards
to lose weight is best rauwolscine or yohimbine hcl?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yohimbine hcl all the way. A lot of fat loss supplements include rauwolscine but didn't give me as good results as yohimbine hcl on its own. Granted most have tiny amounts like 2mg where as I was taking upwards of 15 to 20mg of yohimbine hcl per day.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s hard to judge, when ever I used yohimbe HCL, it was simply paired with caffeine and nicotene, I felt it worked. Only time I have tried Alpa Y is in bloodshr3d raw, I also have felt this working. mean I love bloodshr3d but it’s got several stims. So idk what alpha Y could be doing for me.
Yohimbe HCL dosage is .2mg per KG btw. Be sure to work up to it though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ycl all the way!!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much time do you pass after intake to eat?
HCL has a life life of 1 to 1-1/2 hours. So it’s be out of your system in 3. So I’d probably dose it, exercise, then eat. It would work superbly in an IF scenario. Cause insulin makes it useless.

fabius

Awards
Stack yohimbine hcl+rauwolscine is possibile?dosage?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack yohimbine hcl+rauwolscine is possibile?dosage?
They are instant hit supplements. They are one of the few supplements you can pretty much instantly feel working. Try one for a couple of weeks then try the other and go with what you feel works best. Expensive experiment granted but different people respond differently so the only way you would really be sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use either. If you can tolerate hcl, then use that. If you get the nasty sides associated with it; anxiety, increased heart beat, restlessness, etc, then try alpha-y.

The Stig

Awards
In my experience, It seems as though Yohimbine HCL has a more immediate pronouned increase on norepinephrine than Alpha-Y. I am wondering if the alpha-1 antagonism of Alpha-Y blunts it's alpha-2 antagonism a bit?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I’ve done both and at high enough doses (the suggested ones for my body weight) I get nearly the same sides on either one. I just stick with y hcl if I am going to use one of them at all. I have evomuse alphaburn, the first version and man that stuff was rough!