CEL M-Test Low Libido??

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Hey everyone,

So I finished a 4 week cycle of M-test, (only) and I loved the results: Pump, Strength, Aggression, Muscle Fullness and Great Sleep!

Libido was high the first week then continued to decline after. At the end of week 3 and 4 it was noticeably very low!

After the cycle I took Tribulus,zinc, magnesium and D-aspartic acid for 2 weeks and now libido is okay, a lot better actually.

Question is anyone experience this before or know of someone? Or maybe know why that would happen? I would love to run it again but don't like the libido issue. Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody reacts different. Sometimes people are more sensitive to estrogen controlling products. Some people don’t realize that estrogen has a key role in libido. Maybe try a different product like AlphaMax.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my libido lowered, like not that I couldn’t have sex if I was stimulated. In the sense that I really didn’t want to. Your probably sensitive to the estro control.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No libido issues when I ran it. I would think there may be another issue

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange, never heard anything other than great things about M-Test and libido. Hopefully you recover soon :/

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anything I had a slight slight drop in libido after use of mtest..Nothing alarming!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Question is anyone experience this before or know of someone? Or maybe know why that would happen? I would love to run it again but don't like the libido issue. Thanks!
Could very likely be a result of the estrogen controlling properties in M-Test. I've personally never used M-Test, but I've had similar interactions with other natural products. I would give yourself 4-6 weeks to see how your body recovers and comes back from it, but I wouldn't be overly concerned.

For the future, you may want to try out another product. Depending on your goals, there are a variety of other products available that contain different profiles. Massmax would be another product to consider for the future, as it does not impact estrogen/cortisol levels

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. MassMax would be good. Especially if you added 12 weeks of forskolin with it for a recomp.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strange. I had morning wood on M-Test, and have been thru about 5-6 bottles of it so far. Love it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange. I had morning wood on M-Test, and have been thru about 5-6 bottles of it so far. Love it.
M test def seems like a great product but somebody seeing decreased libido from an estrogen controlling product definitely isn’t strange. I saw it from erase pro within a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
me too...i'm a few months shy of 60 and I had the libido of a much younger guy while on it...my poor wife was WORE OUT!!!

the only libido drop I noticed was when I ran out of m-test!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M test def seems like a great product but somebody seeing decreased libido from an estrogen controlling product definitely isn’t strange. I saw it from erase pro within a week.
I think M-Test only has Boron for the estrogen control correct? Unless I forgot something.

I think it's something else causing issue, however defeinetly agree not all products work same for everyone.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think M-Test only has Boron for the estrogen control correct? Unless I forgot something.

I think it's something else causing issue, however defeinetly agree not all products work same for everyone.
Only one way to find out. Ditch the M Test and see what happens.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, glad OP was just running one product. Much easier to identify. Another reason why we always advise people to run products solo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he can send it to me....I would be very happy to have it!!!

kinda sad to see a thread about m-test where almost every rep for a different company is punking it out in an effort to promote their product

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kinda sad to see a thread about m-test where almost every rep for a different company is punking it out in an effort to promote their product
I don't believe that is what's happening at all. R1 suggested it may be estrogen related, I didn't feel that was issue. I stated it could be something else ( to be clear stress, diet, time on supplements, etc). Then I said glad OP is on 1 product, versus people who run stacks like M-Test, MassMax, ArA, etc, etc, etc and can't tell what's doing what.

Ask any SNS rep, if I punk out M-Test. I run it and recommend it along with other SNS products.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
I really appreciate the input everyone!

One thing to make clear though, I got nothing against the product it really did what it was supposed to do.

I felt super powerful at the gym and after(Pump all day), it is actually sad that I won't be able to run it again.

The only negative side that I personally experienced was the low libido. It is 100% true that everyone reacts different to stuff.

I recovered 2 weeks after I discontinued M-Test. Everything seems normal now.
Maybe I am sensitive to estro controlling products like a few here have mentioned.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

When did I punk M test? Do you not also see me promoting it in other threads? I would have told him to stop the AlphaMax if he was having the same issues.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its normal .. everyone reacts differently to testboosters (now every good one will have 4+ ingridents so can't really tell you what effected it)

ive seen various threads on here about diff t boosters affecting low libido ( no names mentioned .. but just how every1 reacts to it )

It took me few years to find out that i dont react well to fenugreek, Abieta-8,11 or regular yohibime

good to see you got Strength, Aggression, Sleep & fullness from it .. ive ran it about 4-5 X all 8 week cycles and same results for me with higher libido

thanks for the honest input.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My libido was up my entire time on M-Test so I cannot say.
Yea same here ran few times solo for 8 weeks and other time stacked it with Xgels .. was amazing

love me some fadogia & 3,4 div .. now i wanna run this again