Now that prohormones are back is everyone excited?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Excited or "whatever". Look like Hi-Tech is back making prohormones which is great!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I had great success with them and I wanted to know what the consensus is about.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
I had great success with them and I wanted to know what the consensus is about.
I ment why not as in... why would someone not be excited about it. I can't wait to stack some! Awesome!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
You know sometimes things fall out of favor. I for one am glad that they are back!

carney8745

carney8745

Awards
It is good!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are we talking about here? You have always been able to get prohormones?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They were never gone, the good ones you can get from oversea's sites.
The ones legal today in USA are junk compared to what was once legal here, sad really that Gov't is "watching out for us".
Yeah, right...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kind of excited to see what the next wave of new PH looks like.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New PH's or just remanufacturing?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know why 2-andro fell off the face of the earth so quick and why 3-andro never really seemed to take off? Cannot find much on either of these compounds.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Is Epiandrosterone the strongest PH.
In my experiences it's without a doubt the most potent! It a great cutting agent and it has made me the strongest I've ever been. Its a must to Make sure you have some PCT for when you cycle off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes James ??*♂

Reactions: Nac
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experiences it's without a doubt the most potent! It a great cutting agent and it has made me the strongest I've ever been. Its a must to Make sure you have some PCT for when you cycle off.
Does it make you lethargic while on it or do you need a test base and what pct did you use.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Does it make you lethargic while on it or do you need a test base and what pct did you use.
I always use a test base with it! As far as my PCT I use toremifene citrate or Clomid.. I don't mess around with my PCT. Go with what I know works. Lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I always use a test base with it! As far as my PCT I use toremifene citrate or Clomid.. I don't mess around with my PCT. Go with what I know works. Lol
Are you sure you're not thinking of epistane?

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
I'd like to know why 2-andro fell off the face of the earth so quick and why 3-andro never really seemed to take off? Cannot find much on either of these compounds.
I'm not sure either.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
James I was referring to 1-andro not
epi-andro. Not necessary for a full PCT on or off of epi.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vicious labs has epi andro 90 caps at 300mg for a pretty good price, most other brands are 60 caps for the same dosage.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still confused about where the hell all the 1 andro went. Can find epi andro amd 4 andro but no 1 andro

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
I was just on a page that was talking about it. I'll check it out and let you know. Walking in the gym now.

IGF

Awards
vicious labs has epi andro 90 caps at 300mg for a pretty good price, most other brands are 60 caps for the same dosage.
Best Epi product on the market right now IMO. Highest dose and quantity for price.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s not an enhanced delivery system with the vicious labs Epiandro though. Such as liposomal, cyclosomal, or sedds. Although I do have to admit I’m not sure if any of these really do much could be some bogus from supp companies in order to use less product and save money

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi-andro is a test base. It’s moderate at high doses. My opinion it’s a good added test base to a cycle not a cycle it’s self

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still confused about where the hell all the 1 andro went. Can find epi andro amd 4 andro but no 1 andro
Sup3r-1 and 1-Andro TD are still out there.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi-andro is a test base. It’s moderate at high doses. My opinion it’s a good added test base to a cycle not a cycle it’s self
What is recommened for the cycle then.

Cogy

Awards
Can you guys tell me the differance between the andros's and epistane/havoc please

Toff

Awards
  • Established
how are they back? Details?

They taking on the lawers again?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just kidding... Kind off. Epistane converts in the body to an actual anabolic steroid where as andros are much milder generally but less risky with less sides. You usually need pretty crazy doses to get near the same results you get from old school prohormones which can be quite expensive.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 andro and 4 andro convert to 1 test and test but through a two step conversion. If you take 100mg only a small percentage actually ends up as test in the body, some say as low as 4% lipalsomal (sic) delivery is supposed to boost this though. A bottle of havoc in the UK costs about £30 and you need two bottles ideally for a decent 6 to 8 week epi cycle so £60 not including support and pct. Most people say you need to run andros at 300mg upwards per day and usually a bottle that gives you 100mg per day would cost about £45 so multiply that by 3 for a month supply and an 8 week cycle costs you £270 not including support and pct. Obviously shopping around for bogof seals etc can bring that down.