PES Shift by itself

Tboy47

Awards
Hi a couple months ago I ran oxymax and PES shift together dropped a good amount Of body fat I’m around 8% right now

I took a month off and now I think I might just Run PES Shift by itself because the month off my appetite was on point and I almost felt better off the stack but I never gave PES shift a chance by itself with caffeine throughout The day hehe lol

And I can’t run EC it makes me go into physcosis after two weeks lol (I used to smoke meth five years ago that’s probably why )

Am I fine running PES shift by itself for two months might add in erase pro also) or should I add anything else ? What are your guys thoughts

Tboy47

Awards
I’ve also been taking 1.5 grams of L tyrosine this past month

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack the erase pro with it, I just ran it with norcodrene, shift ,and erase. First week started out slow, the last 4 weeks were great. Appetite was gone. Had good results, I'm on a good fat loss run right now have lost 20+ lbs since 1/1, that stack there was my feb stack and treated me good. Have a log in weight loss section . Hope this helps

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shift will be effective on its own. Fat loss via multiple pathways. Ability to add caffeine in. It’s a great product

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift as a stand alone will definitely do some work for you brother.
Stack the erase pro with it, I just ran it with norcodrene, shift ,and erase. First week started out slow, the last 4 weeks were great. Appetite was gone. Had good results, I'm on a good fat loss run right now have lost 20+ lbs since 1/1, that stack there was my feb stack and treated me good. Have a log in weight loss section . Hope this helps
As Bossman suggests running with Epro and at the 2 month cycle length is ideal. Week 3-8 is where the product really shines from my person experience.

jp_75

Awards
What’s Epro btw? Picked 3 bottles of Shift at VShoppe for 16$ (maybe 14?)a bottle! Always used alone...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s Epro btw? Picked 3 bottles of Shift at VShoppe for 16$ (maybe 14?)a bottle! Always used alone...
Erase pro+
Ashwagandha Root Extract (KSM-66)(675mg), Boerhaavia Diffusa Root Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa Bark Extract, Pine (Pinus pinaster) Bark Extract

Our cortisol support. Very beneficial especially in cuts or recomp situations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this. I would definitely stack it with something like erase pro to get the best results for your run.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shift is great but even the 95% is just not for me. I tough it out for about 3 weeks and just wears me out, lol. Strangest thing is the crazy morning wood, must be the forslean

jp_75

Awards
vitamine shoppe guys... gotta check if they still have that deal! will get more

Tboy47

Awards
How long should I take my morning dose of shift away from afternoon dose ? For the longest lasting appetite suppression ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long should I take my morning dose of shift away from afternoon dose ? For the longest lasting appetite suppression ?
You can take 2 tablets in the morning on an empty stomach or take 1 in the am and 1 later in the day just make sure to take it on as much of an empty stomach as possible.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established