Conversion.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
Hey guys I am just wanting to get opinions or even facts about Brutal 4ce. What compound is it compared to? Thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I am just wanting to get opinions or even facts about Brutal 4ce. What compound is it compared to? Thoughts?
It is a 2 step conversion prohormone. It ultimately becomes testosterone.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
I already get that part. The question is what
Anabolic compound does it work like , or mimic?

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
No Duh! Example: DMZ Xtreme is comparable to masteron and winstrol. Even superdrol. That was my question!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No Duh! Example: DMZ Xtreme is comparable to masteron and winstrol. Even superdrol. That was my question!
So you mean you want to know what testosterone is comparable to?

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
Yes. I have heard Anadrol mentioned. But can't find it in print online anywhere.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have heard Anadrol mentioned. But can't find it in print online anywhere.
I highly doubt it would be comparable to anadrol. I'm running 4-andro right now in addition to Halodrol and 11-OXO. 4-andro is not known for being very anabolic for 2 reasons - 1) the conversion rate to test is probably not too high and would require a significant amount in order to compete with IM test. And 2) testosterone is not that anabolic in comparison to some of the other compounds available out there. Running something like Brutal 4CE solo would not yield much in terms of gains because of those 2 reasons. Plus Brutal 4CE is very low dosed.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
It gets great reviews sas to how well it works. I am at the end of 4 weeks of DMZ Xtreme stacked with Hardcore Solid. So I am going to Brutal 4ce and PCT to finish up my bulking cycle. This was the recommendation.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It gets great reviews sas to how well it works. I am at the end of 4 weeks of DMZ Xtreme stacked with Hardcore Solid. So I am going to Brutal 4ce and PCT to finish up my bulking cycle. This was the recommendation.
I don't know what Hardcore Solid is? I'm not sure who recommended this to you but it does not seem like a good idea. Are you planning to take Brutal 4CE on your PCT? Or are you jumping from DMZ to Brutal 4CE and then to PCT? Either way, neither of these are good ideas.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
It's the plan of my coach who is 2 weeks out from competing in the Indy Pro to qualify for the Olympia 212. He is a Blackstone sponsored athlete and I trust him totally since everything we have done has brought constant improvement.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It's the plan of my coach who is 2 weeks out from competing in the Indy Pro to qualify for the Olympia 212. He is a Blackstone sponsored athlete and I trust him totally since everything we have done has brought constant improvement.
OK. Being a bodybuilder doesn't make you a chemist or a doctor so I wouldn't shy away from others opinions. Good luck!

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
My bad. I forgot to mention the multiple certifications for nutrition and fitness training. As well as other education.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
My bad. I forgot to mention the multiple certifications for nutrition and fitness training. As well as other education.
I didn't know AAS/PH knowledge was a prerequisite for fitness and nutrition certifications. Just be cautious man.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
I do appreciate your help and I put though. Please forgive me if I come off wrong. Thanks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you already have this guru why do you ask questions on a public forum? He should know everything you need to know right?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you already have this guru why do you ask questions on a public forum? He should know everything you need to know right?
Hahaha my thoughts exactly. This guy has a guru with multiple certs and "education" but comes here to ask the question. Just ask Mr. Guru.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do appreciate your help and I put though. Please forgive me if I come off wrong. Thanks.
To be honest bro you’ve come off terribly. You’ve been told legit info (any of which a cursory search would confirm) and your instantly rejecting it all because of the advice of your guru......the mere fact he’s suggesting you use a 2 step ph instead of im test (if he’s genuinely a decent level bb he won’t be using facking 4-andro) suggests something isn’t quite right.....

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly, it’s under-dosed. BSL attempts to compensate through the liposomal delivery system. Either way the conversion rate to test is fairly low. Decent test base, poor standalone.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
I appreciate everyone's input. First of all he's not a guru. But I completely trust him because everything he's told me has been great. Has worked fantastically so I will not dought his advice. I will be coming completely off everything in 6 weeks and going clean up. I am not disputing any of what y'all are saying either but I have had great results with Blackstone products up to now. I don't do anything just by itself. I am stepping down on the dosage with the PCT to help keep my gains while my test levels regulate. I will continue the PCT after I complete the Brutal 4ce. I do understand that the dosage is not as high but that is the purpose of using it to follow up my 4 weeks of DMZ Xtreme stacked with Xreme solid. I do appreciate your I'm put. But there is no guru. Research has been done before hand. Just wanted feedback. THANKS ALOT!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate everyone's input. First of all he's not a guru. But I completely trust him because everything he's told me has been great. Has worked fantastically so I will not dought his advice. I will be coming completely off everything in 6 weeks and going clean up. I am not disputing any of what y'all are saying either but I have had great results with Blackstone products up to now. I don't do anything just by itself. I am stepping down on the dosage with the PCT to help keep my gains while my test levels regulate. I will continue the PCT after I complete the Brutal 4ce. I do understand that the dosage is not as high but that is the purpose of using it to follow up my 4 weeks of DMZ Xtreme stacked with Xreme solid. I do appreciate your I'm put. But there is no guru. Research has been done before hand. Just wanted feedback. THANKS ALOT!!!!
you seem like a decent guy...don't be offended by the bluntness of some replies....the guys on this forum are pretty darned knowledgeable and actually very friendly once you get to know them!!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your guy is a sponsored BSL athlete surely he can give you all the info you need on the product?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
He is putting you on Brutal 4CE because he is working with BSL, and it makes him money. You are buying an overpriced underdosed product.
A quick look around tells me that “your guy” must be Darron Glenn and he sure as hell isn’t using 4-DHEA in his prep.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I'm having a hard time trying to track what exactly you are doing. It seems like you're saying you ran a cycle of DMZ Xtreme and Xtreme Solid (I'm not sure what this is, can you share the profile?), and then started PCT.. but now you're pausing your PCT to start a Brutal 4CE only cycle.. and then you'll pick up your PCT again?

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
Still on DMZ and Solid. Nothing else. Starting PCT when I started next phase of cycle. Will run PCT beyond the next 4 weeks. I will be seeing you guys. Nice talking to you.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Still on DMZ and Solid. Nothing else. Starting PCT when I started next phase of cycle. Will run PCT beyond the next 4 weeks. I will be seeing you guys. Nice talking to you.
I'm trying to help but you're being very short and not providing us with enough information. What exactly do you mean by "next phase?" Can you lay out your whole plan for us? Just put down the weeks and what you'll be running, like

Weeks 1-4: Supplement X and Y
Weeks 5-8: Supplement A and B
Weeks 9-12: Supplement Z
Etc.

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
Xtreme DMZ 2 caps daily weeks 1-4
Xtreme Solid 2 caps daily weeks 1-4
Both products are from Anabolic Technologies.
Brutal4ce 2caps daily weeks 4-8
PCT 1 cap daily weeks 4-10

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
OK I see what you're doing. You're running the 4-andro with your PCT. In my opinion, I'd take a step back and look at the risk/reward of this. Running 4-andro in PCT can make it harder to get your body to recover from your cycle. Is it worth taking something that might be suppressive in PCT? Also, there will be very little anabolic effect from 130mgs of 4-andro, if any. Ideally, I would have run the 4-andro with your cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK I see what you're doing. You're running the 4-andro with your PCT. In my opinion, I'd take a step back and look at the risk/reward of this. Running 4-andro in PCT can make it harder to get your body to recover from your cycle. Is it worth taking something that might be suppressive in PCT? Also, there will be very little anabolic effect from 130mgs of 4-andro, if any. Ideally, I would have run the 4-andro with your cycle.
Yep this ^^^^

The point of pct is to hold onto the gains on cycle while your own natural test/hormone production kicks back in (as the compounds on cycle will surprise it). I can’t see how taking 4-andro (albeit at low doses) will help that goal - it’ll just hinder it.

People trying to help you here bro, read up on how this all works so you can be confident in what you are doing.....

Bbcmp

Bbcmp

Awards
It's meant to help me keep my gains ( 184lbs- 193lbs with great size and strength increase). And help my body return to it's natural state.
Now I do get and understand what you guys are saying as I have read up on it. But I have also read some data that says that starting your PCT before the end of your cycle has good benefits the kick-starting your natural production. I may re think this and hold off on the PCT a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It's meant to help me keep my gains ( 184lbs- 193lbs with great size and strength increase). And help my body return to it's natural state.
Now I do get and understand what you guys are saying as I have read up on it. But I have also read some data that says that starting your PCT before the end of your cycle has good benefits the kick-starting your natural production. I may re think this and hold off on the PCT a couple of weeks.
The problem is that 4-andro (Brutal 4CE) is mildly suppressive, which will make it harder to recover if you run it during PCT. Also, 4-andro is really only mildly anabolic, so running it solo is not going to yield much in terms of gains. So, when you weigh the risk/reward here it's not an attractive addition in my opinion.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I the only one that react on 1 cap ed for PCT?! What’s that?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I the only one that react on 1 cap ed for PCT?! What’s that?
Pls tell me it’s not Anabolic Technologies PCT that you’re doing 1 cap ed??! Your guru is messing with you if that’s the case

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha my thoughts exactly. This guy has a guru with multiple certs and "education" but comes here to ask the question. Just ask Mr. Guru.
this was very helpful to us all

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
An anabolic compound shouldn’t be used In pct my friend

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Your blackstone lab sponsored coach PROBABLY just wants to sell you a blackstone lab product. Am I right

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re very very close to completely ****ing your body up. I would stop listening to your friend and start listening to us. What is your SERM for PCT?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You’re very very close to completely ****ing your body up. I would stop listening to your friend and start listening to us. What is your SERM for PCT?
Why do you think 4-ad is the final nail in the coffin that will finally f*** his body up? It’s the most minor of things he could run sold today

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do you think 4-ad is the final nail in the coffin that will finally f*** his body up? It’s the most minor of things he could run sold today
Because he has NO SERM for his PCT after using DMZ and 4 Andro. His PCT is 1 cap of Anabolic Technologies PCT. oh and he’s using hexadrone as well.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Because he has NO SERM for his PCT after using DMZ and 4 Andro. His PCT is 1 cap of Anabolic Technologies PCT
yeah and a lot of people I personally know ran no pct when Superdrol was sold for years and recovered with bloodwork to prove it. Is there a chance he can mess his hormones up permanntly? Yes. Is it guaranteed, no. And people seem to love to act like that’s the result 100% of the time. It’s just wrong. Take precautions, yes. But don’t just say “you have now f***** up your hormones permanently BECAUSE: you took some prohormones without a Nolvadex pill after.”

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah and a lot of people I personally know ran no pct when Superdrol was sold for years and recovered with bloodwork to prove it. Is there a chance he can mess his hormones up permanntly? Yes. Is it guaranteed, no. And people seem to love to act like that’s the result 100% of the time. It’s just wrong. Take precautions, yes. But don’t just say “you have now f***** up your hormones permanently BECAUSE: you took some prohormones without a Nolvadex pill after.”
Wow you’re really arguing why not having a SERM is ok? Lmao. Very ironic coming from someone who is on TRT lol. Some of us actually have to worry about doing a proper PCT

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Wow you’re really arguing why not having a SERM is ok? Lmao.
no I’m arguing that telling someone they are about to f*** up their body permanently no matter what, is not only wrong but flat out retarded.

Besides why can’t people just answer the question in the thread?

It always has to be for example: you suck you are only 20 and you have ruined your body better stop NOW my friend!

To answer your question OP:
I think that product is 4-ad and will convert ultimately to testosterone hence why 4-ad “can” suffice as a test base

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no I’m arguing that telling someone they are about to f*** up their body permanently no matter what, is not only wrong but flat out retarded.

Besides why can’t people just answer the question in the thread?

It always has to be for example: you suck you are only 20 and you have ruined your body better stop NOW my friend!

To answer your question OP:
I think that product is 4-ad and will convert ultimately to testosterone hence why 4-ad “can” suffice as a test base
Why on earth would anyone want to even risk the possibility of not recovering? That aspect will never make sense to me. I don’t think it’s worth taking that risk. SERMs are way too easy to get and cheap

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why on earth would anyone want to even risk the possibility of not recovering? That aspect will never make sense to me. I don’t think it’s worth taking that risk. SERMs are way too easy to get and cheap
I agree and they are easy to get. However it IS a false notion to say that he has now f***** himself! It’s possible yes, but it is not always the case. Any time you play with hormones and come off of gear you should do a PCT. it is wreckless and stupid not to, but it IS very possible to recover fine without it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree and they are easy to get. However it IS a false notion to say that he has now f***** himself! It’s possible yes, but it is not always the case. Any time you play with hormones and come off of gear you should do a PCT. it is wreckless and stupid not to, but it IS very possible to recover fine without it.
Sure, but OP wanted to “recover and keep his gains” with 4-ad and his OTC PCT at 1 cap a day, can he recover? Maybe. Will he keep his gains? No, he will not.

Stop trying to be a knight in shining armor, this DMZ cycle is not well planned. This kid have no idea what he’s doing and you’re not helping

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you seem like a decent guy...don't be offended by the bluntness of some replies....the guys on this forum are pretty darned knowledgeable and actually very friendly once you get to know them!!!
Yea, I’m super nice! :banana:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don’t need a serm for pct, you don’t even need to do a pct, you also don’t need to use tp to wipe your ass after taking a dump, you also don’t even need to wipe your ass, but it’s a great idea.
There’s no guarantee a person will recover from using a serm or pct protocol, once the drugs stop, everything could crash and go to shiit. Then you’ll know for sure If you’ve permanently f-ed up your htpga system.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You don’t need a serm for pct, you don’t even need to do a pct, you also don’t need to use tp to wipe your ass after taking a dump, you also don’t even need to wipe your ass, but it’s a great idea.
There’s no guarantee a person will recover from using a serm or pct protocol, once the drugs stop, everything could crash and go to shiit. Then you’ll know for sure If you’ve permanently f-ed up your htpga system.
Very well put