yohimbine question

sgatla

Awards
Whenever I take yohimbine or AY I notice that I accumulate fluid buildup in one my wrists and one of fingers tightens up and gets painful.
Does anyone have an explanation for this and is there anything I can do to prevent this from occuring?

Thanks

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
you said one of your wrists... left or right and how old are you and do you consider yourself healthy and have a healthy body fat %?

sgatla

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

right arm, 39 years old, overweight (don't have an exact percentage). But I even experienced this in my 20s when I was taking hydroxycut.

only taking 100mg caffeine with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies.

right arm, 39 years old, overweight (don't have an exact percentage). But I even experienced this in my 20s when I was taking hydroxycut.

only taking 100mg caffeine with it.
check blood pressure....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not 100% but I believe adrenergic blockade can cause edema as a side effect. Have you had a check up with your doctor recently? Have you been using Yohimbine chronically for a while?

Not to be scary - but ....

https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/37/8/611/776068

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sure Y can make you retain water

pro45

Awards
It has different side effects for everyone. I can't use it. The sides are too extreme.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what is scary is those amounts...not exactly casual users, lol.
Yes - but I could also see if someone has kidney issues and isn't excreting properly, the levels may build over time. I don't think Y itself is necessarily the issue - but with an underlying condition, there may be some warning signs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes - but I could also see if someone has kidney issues and isn't excreting properly, the levels may build over time. I don't think Y itself is necessarily the issue - but with an underlying condition, there may be some warning signs.
lol...that is like saying someone with liver issues shouldn't use methylated ph's, most of life is about commonsense-unfortunately there seems to be a shortage....