Major Gains – The Most Powerful Natural Anabolic Made

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A military-grade, mega-dosed multi-ingredient natural anabolic is undergoing development, and it’s slated to be the most potent natural anabolic made.

Sources have told us that...Read More

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting!! Honestly love all these natural
Anabolic dropping ingredients look nice so far as well. Hoping that dose of LAXO is hyuuuuuuge

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Doooope! Can't wait.

And I agree, love all the new natty anabolics coming out! Bout time.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks promising!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A military-grade, mega-dosed multi-ingredient natural anabolic is undergoing development, and it’s slated to be the most potent natural anabolic made.

Sources have told us that...Read More
How can a supplement be "military grade"?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, I'm all for the latest and greatest, but c'mon man.. Stop with the military bs.. As a Marine, all I can do is laugh these days.. Everything is "tactical" or military grade.. Just make quality stuff & it'll sell itself..

Sorry, not trying to be a dick...

kadimcelik

kadimcelik

Awards
It seems most of past prohormone companies tend towards natural ababolics not to die.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to try this stuff! Looks awesome!

awatts

Awards
Lol there is a whole lot of whining going on in this thread. You guys clearly don't understand marketing. Quality stuff can't just sell itself without the exposure marketing provides.

I get it, AM is where the supp heads live so you don't need the marketing but keep in the mind the rest of the world is not like you. Keeping any product raw with just information and you miss out on a huge percentage of sales.

Think about how they sell cars, "BMW, the ultimate driving machine." That phrase alone outsells any specs or horsepower etc.

There are areas in your life where you are much less competent which is where marketing has its greatest effect on your purchasing decisions.

Props to assault, product looks sick.

Also, I am not trying to be a dick, just trying to give a different perspective.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny and interesting points by all of you guys, but let's keep the infighting down.

Let's keep in mind that our niche of the supplement industry tends to be a goofy one because we are all a bit goofy. The names of products have always been out there, my favorite was the prohormone, "Mass Trauma." Who would want to take something that would give them "Mass Trauma?" Apparently a lot of people of people did.

Love a healthy discussion. As for Major Gains, I agree with you guys, it looks great and I personally am excited for its release as well!

JVee63

Awards
Lol there is a whole lot of whining going on in this thread. You guys clearly don't understand marketing. Quality stuff can't just sell itself without the exposure marketing provides.

I get it, AM is where the supp heads live so you don't need the marketing but keep in the mind the rest of the world is not like you. Keeping any product raw with just information and you miss out on a huge percentage of sales.

Think about how they sell cars, "BMW, the ultimate driving machine." That phrase alone outsells any specs or horsepower etc.

There are areas in your life where you are much less competent which is where marketing has its greatest effect on your purchasing decisions.

Props to assault, product looks sick.

Also, I am not trying to be a dick, just trying to give a different perspective.
Nah, Some people become adults and get tired of the ridiculous adjectives piled on all of these products that no one will remember in 6 months. If a product is quality this kind of nonsense isn't useful.

awatts

Awards
If a product is quality this kind of nonsense isn't useful.
I respectfully disagree.

Would Conor McGregor be as big of a superstar if he was just a good quality fighter?

Plenty of great fighters out there that won't even make a fraction of what he makes.

His flamboyant loudmouth style gets people interested, his fighting backs it up.

The nonsense is absolutely useful.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks good, lets see who be first to get and use it

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
So who is this 'Major Gains' dude and why is the Major bestowing his Military Grade stuff upon us?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Psshh... I've seen far more absurd marketing in this business before. I like the hype of this product though. I'm really starting to dig Assault Labs the more I look into their products.

Old School

Old School

Awards
BS product to sap your $$$

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm it’ll come with PA. If this came with Lodhra Bark it could replace ABE and Tr1umph in a stack with ArA. Will we ever get another supp with Lodhra bark in it? Or is there anything else that does what Lodhra bark does for ArA?

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Dude, I'm all for the latest and greatest, but c'mon man.. Stop with the military bs.. As a Marine, all I can do is laugh these days.. Everything is "tactical" or military grade.. Just make quality stuff & it'll sell itself..

Sorry, not trying to be a dick...
Yep. Great is Great no matter what you call it..........People buy stuff that works.....

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seal Team 6 took this prior to killing Binny Laden.

Old School

Old School

Awards
Not at all

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Major Gains – Major Results Shown As Studies Are In

Heard:After the announcement of new natural anabolic Major Gains dropped a few weeks ago, the buzz surrounding the reported “mega-dosed” formula has been steadily building.

Now the manufacturer is speaking out.... READ MORE

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely throw this into my PCT if I can get it to my doorstep within 3 weeks...

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are hearing some good things. Might be getting it in a bit sooner than expected ;-)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
We are hearing some good things. Might be getting it in a bit sooner than expected ;-)
Hopefully soon enough. I'm interested in the price point on this too. I'm assuming you'll be holding an introductory sale, so I'd like to take advantage and pick up a couple bottles.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know you got it in! I will be ordering 2 bottles of this. So the sale ends at noon EST on Friday?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for letting us know you got it in! I will be ordering 2 bottles of this. So the sale ends at noon EST on Friday?
Sale will end 11:59 pm pst on thursday.

If you are on our email list we will also be sending out a reminder email on thursday that there are in the final day of the sale.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sale will end 11:59 pm pst on thursday.

If you are on our email list we will also be sending out a reminder email on thursday that there are in the final day of the sale.
OK sounds good. Just wanted to make sure I get my order in before then.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like a great product, but No one else is concerned with the endothelial cell death caused by ursolic acid???

tstone89

Awards
Ursolic acid has been out a long time....does not work.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Looks like a great product, but No one else is concerned with the endothelial cell death caused by ursolic acid???
Not all that much. No one here is using this for a prolonged period of time which is how anti-cancer treatments are typically administered. I"m no expert though.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got myself a bottle and will run it in about a month....summertime assistance supp :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't UA bad for sperm?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TBH, I associate this kind of marketing with products that fail to meet expectation.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U have links?
link: https://examine.com/supplements/ursolic-acid/

11.1. Male fertility
Ursolic acid, when fed to rats at 5mg/kg bodyweight, was able to cause infertility by inhibiting spermatogenesis.[63] Specifically, it causes breaking of bridges in between cells that are soon to be sperm, and the damaged cells then collect to form symplasts in the Seminiferous Tubules that are associated with male infertility. It does not appear to cause long-term damage to the testes.

At least one other in vitro study noted that ursolic acid was able to reduce sperm motility.[64]