Cutting summer 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cutting summer 2018

MODIFIED!

My plan 2-3 months.

Ignit3 (2cps just woke up, 30 minutes before the first meal + 3cps 30 minutes preworkout day on, 3cps in the early afternoon, day off.)

Acetyl carnitina (2gr just woke up day off, 2gr preworkout day on!)

Invictus (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

Letrone (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

Vector (from the label) what do you recommend? how to take?

RE1GN preworkout

Follidrone2 3cps al giorno, 1+1+1 pre meals day off. 1cps pre meal + 2cps preworkout day on!

What's missing?

2. Since you are not using phs I would say throw some True Shred in there.
    •   

3. I would add something for water. Just a personal thing.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

4. I'd swap the C&P's ******** for OL's Assass1nate. GDA and fat burner in one supplement

5. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I would add something for water. Just a personal thing.
    You mean reducing water weight?
    •   

6. How is your diet and training program ?
    Looks like you have plenty for a successful cut.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Since you are not using phs I would say throw some True Shred in there.
    Brother I did not understand, I'm sorry!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I would add something for water. Just a personal thing.
    What exactly?

9. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    I'd swap the C&P's ******** for OL's Assass1nate. GDA and fat burner in one supplement
    I could do it...
    I tried Assass1nate already ... but I did not see anything ... I'm undecided.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    How is your diet and training program ?
    Looks like you have plenty for a successful cut.
    All programmed great!
    on that I'm careful, for me the diet is important.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Agreed. It seems like the loggers are having nice results from true shred!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed. It seems like the loggers are having nice results from true shred!
    Ahhh "True Shred" it's a product! LOL
    I do not know if I find it in "europe".

13. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    My plan 2-3 months.

ignit3 (5 cps)
    forskolina (50mg)
    invictus (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me!
    letrone (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me!
    Acetyl carnitina (2gr)
    vector (from the label)
    amino infusion (intra workout)
    pr3d4tor (2cps)

What's missing?
    What do you think of a new addition?
    Dhea of the OL?

In place of "Pr3d4tor" I would like to continue with "Follidrone 2" (currently I'm on the third bottle).

14. If we are assuming all other bases covered I'd suggest something from Evomuse.

DCP is a fan favorite, and you might still be able to get in on the presale. I grabbed two early on. Haven't ever run any previous versions, but DCP is Supposed to be the king of non stims.

Supernova - First topical I saw work. Eviscerate Smolder was pretty ineffective. This was awesome though. One bottle lasted forever(applied to abs twice a day) and results were evident rather quick. Plus @dsade has upgraded the formula a few times since initial release, and you could ask for anything more with the latest. I grabbed another bottle just this week on the cheap. Keep ane eye on that auction section.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    If we are assuming all other bases covered I'd suggest something from Evomuse.

DCP is a fan favorite, and you might still be able to get in on the presale. I grabbed two early on. Haven't ever run any previous versions, but DCP is Supposed to be the king of non stims.

Supernova - First topical I saw work. Eviscerate Smolder was pretty ineffective. This was awesome though. One bottle lasted forever(applied to abs twice a day) and results were evident rather quick. Plus @dsade has upgraded the formula a few times since initial release, and you could ask for anything more with the latest. I grabbed another bottle just this week on the cheap. Keep ane eye on that auction section.
    I buy only in Europe ... bad luck is this ... European sites are few that sell these products!
    Supernova is expensive, it costs a lot.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    I buy only in Europe ... bad luck is this ... European sites are few that sell these products!
    Supernova is expensive, it costs a lot.
    Check the auction section. I paid $30 for a bottle and the seller still has another. Maybe @dollar662 will ship to, and quote you international shipping.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    What do you think of a new addition?
    Dhea of the OL?

In place of "Pr3d4tor" I would like to continue with "Follidrone 2" (currently I'm on the third bottle).
    Guys an advice? an opinion?
    Thank you!

18. I stim like Alpha Yohimbine would be a great addition. If you want to shread water eight then tta 500 is a must

19. Guys I have a doubt, do you think "Letrone" and "Ignit3", together, for the thyroid, are they too strong?

20. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Guys I have a doubt, do you think "Letrone" and "Ignit3", together, for the thyroid, are they too strong?
    Where are the representatives? especially when it comes to an important question?

Thank you!

21. I would add Reduce xt..especially if you are using stims because they can raise cortisol levels

22. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I would add Reduce xt..especially if you are using stims because they can raise cortisol levels
    Invictus is already there ...

23. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Guys I have a doubt, do you think "Letrone" and "Ignit3", together, for the thyroid, are they too strong?
    An answer? where are the representatives of the two brands?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    If we are assuming all other bases covered I'd suggest something from Evomuse.

Is there any current discount code for DCP? The only place I see it is on the Evomuse website and its $50 a bottle. Id prefer not dropping over $100 with shipping for an 8 week run which may or may not produce good results. Any help would be appreciated yall!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Is there any current discount code for DCP? The only place I see it is on the Evomuse website and it’s $50 a bottle. I’d prefer not dropping over $100 with shipping for an 8 week run which may or may not produce good results. Any help would be appreciated y’all!
    @dsade Is the presale not still going on?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane/Tren/Epiandro cycle for cutting summer
    By Feiwong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 07:22 AM
  2. summer cut, opinions?
    By wastedwhiteboy2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 03:15 PM
  3. Bigbody's Summer Cut
    By bigbody52 in forum Cycle Logs