Cutting summer 2018

bb333

Awards
  • Established
MODIFIED!

My plan 2-3 months.

Ignit3 (2cps just woke up, 30 minutes before the first meal + 3cps 30 minutes preworkout day on, 3cps in the early afternoon, day off.)

Acetyl carnitina (2gr just woke up day off, 2gr preworkout day on!)

Invictus (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

Letrone (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

Vector (from the label) what do you recommend? how to take?

RE1GN preworkout

Follidrone2 3cps al giorno, 1+1+1 pre meals day off. 1cps pre meal + 2cps preworkout day on!

What's missing?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would add something for water. Just a personal thing.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd swap the C&P's ******** for OL's Assass1nate. GDA and fat burner in one supplement

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your diet and training program ?
Looks like you have plenty for a successful cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you are not using phs I would say throw some True Shred in there.
Agreed. It seems like the loggers are having nice results from true shred!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
My plan 2-3 months.

ignit3 (5 cps)
forskolina (50mg)
invictus (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me!
letrone (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me!
Acetyl carnitina (2gr)
vector (from the label)
amino infusion (intra workout)
pr3d4tor (2cps)

What's missing?
What do you think of a new addition?
Dhea of the OL?

In place of "Pr3d4tor" I would like to continue with "Follidrone 2" (currently I'm on the third bottle).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we are assuming all other bases covered I'd suggest something from Evomuse.

DCP is a fan favorite, and you might still be able to get in on the presale. I grabbed two early on. Haven't ever run any previous versions, but DCP is Supposed to be the king of non stims.

Supernova - First topical I saw work. Eviscerate Smolder was pretty ineffective. This was awesome though. One bottle lasted forever(applied to abs twice a day) and results were evident rather quick. Plus dsade has upgraded the formula a few times since initial release, and you could ask for anything more with the latest. I grabbed another bottle just this week on the cheap. Keep ane eye on that auction section.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

DCP is a fan favorite, and you might still be able to get in on the presale. I grabbed two early on. Haven't ever run any previous versions, but DCP is Supposed to be the king of non stims.

Supernova - First topical I saw work. Eviscerate Smolder was pretty ineffective. This was awesome though. One bottle lasted forever(applied to abs twice a day) and results were evident rather quick. Plus dsade has upgraded the formula a few times since initial release, and you could ask for anything more with the latest. I grabbed another bottle just this week on the cheap. Keep ane eye on that auction section.
I buy only in Europe ... bad luck is this ... European sites are few that sell these products!
Supernova is expensive, it costs a lot.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I buy only in Europe ... bad luck is this ... European sites are few that sell these products!
Supernova is expensive, it costs a lot.
Check the auction section. I paid $30 for a bottle and the seller still has another. Maybe dollar662 will ship to, and quote you international shipping.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of a new addition?
Dhea of the OL?

In place of "Pr3d4tor" I would like to continue with "Follidrone 2" (currently I'm on the third bottle).
Guys an advice? an opinion?
Thank you!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have a doubt, do you think "Letrone" and "Ignit3", together, for the thyroid, are they too strong?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have a doubt, do you think "Letrone" and "Ignit3", together, for the thyroid, are they too strong?
Where are the representatives? especially when it comes to an important question?

Thank you!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
An answer? where are the representatives of the two brands?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

Is there any current discount code for DCP? The only place I see it is on the Evomuse website and it’s $50 a bottle. I’d prefer not dropping over $100 with shipping for an 8 week run which may or may not produce good results. Any help would be appreciated y’all!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any current discount code for DCP? The only place I see it is on the Evomuse website and it’s $50 a bottle. I’d prefer not dropping over $100 with shipping for an 8 week run which may or may not produce good results. Any help would be appreciated y’all!
dsade Is the presale not still going on?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
dsade Is the presale not still going on?
I sure hope there’s some sale or something as I’ve been dying to load up on it for a while. Seems like a pretty great product with summer just a couple months away!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
MODIFIED!

My plan 2-3 months.

Ignit3 (2cps just woke up, 30 minutes before the first meal + 3cps 30 minutes preworkout day on, 3cps in the early afternoon, day off.)

Invictus (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

Letrone (half a dose) already tried, full dose is strong for me! (with 1 bottle I'll do 2 months) better the dose just awake, or before going to bed?

RE1GN preworkout

Follidrone2 3cps al giorno, 1+1+1 pre meals day off. 1cps pre meal + 2cps preworkout day on!

What's missing?
Please give me advice on my doubts?
Thank you!
brundel

bb333

Awards
  • Established
MODIFIED!

My plan 2-3 months.

RE1GN preworkout

What's missing?
UP...

bb333

Awards
  • Established

guys, please give me answers?
so many views and then?
all the products are coming home!

Thank you