• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely EAA Max, Im sure it blows the other two away in taste as well

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are these for anything in particular? If you're drinking them during your workout, the EAA formula would be best. But, since aminos are somewhat unnecessary in the grand scheme, I might lean toward the buy 1 get 2 free... that's a deal.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are these for anything in particular? If you're drinking them during your workout, the EAA formula would be best. But, since aminos are somewhat unnecessary in the grand scheme, I might lean toward the buy 1 get 2 free... that's a deal.
Yeah, it's not a bad formula.

I honestly do feel much better recovery from drinking Aminos.

I was going to buy Xtend Perform aswell, as I found a good deal on it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
EAA Max is fantastic

BUT

STAY AWAY FROM ORANGE SHERBERT flavor. It isn't terrible, but it isn't strong and doesn't really taste like anything

That is probably my TOP amino product on the market right now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely EAA Max, Im sure it blows the other two away in taste as well
Agreed. I've heard a lot of positive reviews on EAA Max so out of the aminos you listed I would go with this one.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The benefits of EAAS over BCAAs is important. I would go with the EAAs in this case.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The benefits of EAAS over BCAAs is important. I would go with the EAAs in this case.
THIS!!!!

EAA are more pricy, but worth it. The science backs it as well. BCAAs are just cheap filler these days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea eaa max .. even though its like less then 1g of eaa

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rise Performance BCAA + 10:1:1
Iron Addicts Goliath
Primeval Labs EAA Max

All on BOGO, Goliath is buy 1 get 2 free at $30
Profiles all look decent, with EAA being the best choice
Out of those, I would go with EAA Max, but if you are looking at BOGO offers, Xtend Perform is unbeatable right now.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of those, I would go with EAA Max, but if you are looking at BOGO offers, Xtend Perform is unbeatable right now.
I found it for $50 aud, not as cheap as elsewhere but they post to Australia and reasonable.

Im thinking about it, just with all the talk of Aminos being useless I feel like where do I spend my money!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember aminos are not useless! BCAA’s seem to not have much of an effect but EAA’s on the other hand are great for recovery. Ideally I would do half a scoop PES ergonine preworkout or combined with preworkout if you take one. EAA’s (I add 5g of SNS leucine as well) + 15-30g of highly branch cyclic dextrin. Half scoop of ergonine and 1-2 caps SNS creatine HCL on the drive home. Followed by a protein shake with 30g of dextrose. Pricy for sure, but if you’re training natty and/or cutting it works great for recovery. I’ll be jumping back on this protocol after I finish my TrueShred log this week.

Also I believe RedCon1 is pretty readily available in Australia and their new amino formula, Grunt is legit and other than their isolate proteins all their flavoring has been phenomenal. Good luck!

pro45

Awards
Beverly's Mass Amino's
NOW's Amino 9 Essentials.
Healthy& Fit's Amino 10,000