Thoughts on these Aminos

  1. Thoughts on these Aminos


    Rise Performance BCAA + 10:1:1
    Iron Addicts Goliath
    Primeval Labs EAA Max

    All on BOGO, Goliath is buy 1 get 2 free at $30
    .
    Profiles all look decent, with EAA being the best choice


  2. Definitely EAA Max, Im sure it blows the other two away in taste as well
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   
       


  3. Are these for anything in particular? If you're drinking them during your workout, the EAA formula would be best. But, since aminos are somewhat unnecessary in the grand scheme, I might lean toward the buy 1 get 2 free... that's a deal.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Are these for anything in particular? If you're drinking them during your workout, the EAA formula would be best. But, since aminos are somewhat unnecessary in the grand scheme, I might lean toward the buy 1 get 2 free... that's a deal.
    Yeah, it's not a bad formula.

    I honestly do feel much better recovery from drinking Aminos.

    I was going to buy Xtend Perform aswell, as I found a good deal on it.

  5. EAA Max is fantastic

    BUT

    STAY AWAY FROM ORANGE SHERBERT flavor. It isn't terrible, but it isn't strong and doesn't really taste like anything

    That is probably my TOP amino product on the market right now
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Definitely EAA Max, Im sure it blows the other two away in taste as well
    Agreed. I've heard a lot of positive reviews on EAA Max so out of the aminos you listed I would go with this one.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  7. The benefits of EAAS over BCAAs is important. I would go with the EAAs in this case.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    The benefits of EAAS over BCAAs is important. I would go with the EAAs in this case.
    THIS!!!!

    EAA are more pricy, but worth it. The science backs it as well. BCAAs are just cheap filler these days
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

  9. yea eaa max .. even though its like less then 1g of eaa
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Rise Performance BCAA + 10:1:1
    Iron Addicts Goliath
    Primeval Labs EAA Max

    All on BOGO, Goliath is buy 1 get 2 free at $30
    .
    Profiles all look decent, with EAA being the best choice
    Out of those, I would go with EAA Max, but if you are looking at BOGO offers, Xtend Perform is unbeatable right now.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  11. EAA Max out of those for sure.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Out of those, I would go with EAA Max, but if you are looking at BOGO offers, Xtend Perform is unbeatable right now.
    I found it for $50 aud, not as cheap as elsewhere but they post to Australia and reasonable.

    Im thinking about it, just with all the talk of Aminos being useless I feel like where do I spend my money!
  13. Thoughts on these Aminos


    Remember aminos are not useless! BCAA’s seem to not have much of an effect but EAA’s on the other hand are great for recovery. Ideally I would do half a scoop PES ergonine preworkout or combined with preworkout if you take one. EAA’s (I add 5g of SNS leucine as well) + 15-30g of highly branch cyclic dextrin. Half scoop of ergonine and 1-2 caps SNS creatine HCL on the drive home. Followed by a protein shake with 30g of dextrose. Pricy for sure, but if you’re training natty and/or cutting it works great for recovery. I’ll be jumping back on this protocol after I finish my TrueShred log this week.

    Also I believe RedCon1 is pretty readily available in Australia and their new amino formula, Grunt is legit and other than their isolate proteins all their flavoring has been phenomenal. Good luck!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  14. Beverly's Mass Amino's
    NOW's Amino 9 Essentials.
    Healthy& Fit's Amino 10,000
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on these pro hormones?
    By Jbtwentytwo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 09:04 PM
  2. Thoughts on Silk Aminos
    By mcfrazier23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 09:07 PM
  3. thoughts on these sups...
    By jamo30 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:36 AM
  4. Thoughts on these chips...
    By skumster225 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in