- 06-22-2005, 11:17 AM
- 06-22-2005, 04:08 PM
I use MCT all the time, I think that is OK...I, ve had a bottle sit as long as that and still used it.Although, you should be able to go through that in less than 6 months if used correctly.
- 06-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Thanks. Should I keep it in the fridge?
06-23-2005, 06:48 AM
Being comprised of saturated fats, it should be quite stable, even at room temperature.
06-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I've always wondered how MCTs can be good for you and not contribute to arteriosclerosis, yet they are saturated fats.
06-23-2005, 04:30 PM
06-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skye in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2004, 02:51 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:42 PM
- By mikey_7777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:46 PM
- By tatortodd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-16-2004, 11:48 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-24-2003, 08:19 PM